PDA

View Full Version : New Royal Pets (3 days timer) IOS

CLOVERKAITO
10-23-15, 12:33 PM
Uploading the screen shots first, then I'll type the list.

DO NOT LOAD THE CARAVAN unless you are certain you can get everything within 3 days since you WON'T get the items back!!! The gem requirement for each items do decrease as you load the caravan.

This is for the pumpkin puppy (+ 7500 coins + 10 EXP)

80 Living Woods (skip with 240 gems)
100 Mushrooms (skip with 300 gems)
80 Eggs (skip with 160 gems)
100 Roast Chickens (skip with 400 gems)
80 Milks (skip with 160 gems)
60 Prime Cuts (skip with 240 gems)
30 Truffles (skip with 240 gems)
70 Glimmerdusts (skip with 210 gems)

Added by SW.
The first place to check on drops is always the Inventory Guide! :)

Truffle
Found: pigs, including Sir Hamlet, Sir Pigglesworth, Truffle Trove, adventures. Gem pigs drop more truffles (the more expensive the pig is, the more truffles it drops). Stables don't drop them.

** these 2 animals (cat, dog) are the same you find in the barons tent. All cats and dogs drop milk and either rat tails or bones or creep tooth or fur (don't ask why! ;)) not all cats/dogs drop fur, they can be slightly different.

Living wood
Crafted: potion shop
Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth
Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood.

Link to main goal guide pictures: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-Story-Main-Goal-Guide&p=1194518&viewfull=1#post1194518

**** players, if you don't have a dragon or a manticore, don't give the other items to this kitten goal unless you are planning on using gems.

**** If you buy a dragon or a manticore, post 30 in the Inventory Guide has how long it takes animals to grow to adult. You probably would not get enough drops though to finish the goal in 3 days though....

CLOVERKAITO
10-23-15, 12:34 PM
This is for the witchy kitty (+ 7500 coins + 10 EXP)

100 Truffles (skip with 800 gems)
90 Mermaid Scales (skip with 270 gems)
100 Saps (skip with 300 gems)
50 Faerie Jars (skip with 250 gems)
30 Manticore Whiskers (skip with 240 gems)
60 Dragon Scales (skip with 480 gems)
50 Mysterious Venoms (skip with 400 gems)

Anaboe
10-23-15, 12:36 PM
One thing: living wood! Again?!?!

vulpesvulpes1
10-23-15, 12:37 PM
I loaded most of the items, and when I went back to the game later, all of my credit for those items was gone. Many/most of the items were also gone from inventory.
Update: I realized there were two pets. However, I didn't know that I would not get a chance to complete with gems, as with other goals--more irritation from S8.

CLOVERKAITO
10-23-15, 12:49 PM
One thing: living wood! Again?!?!

I know. Seriously, right?? I only have 25 sitting around and I was about to make another of those faerie sap when I get to 35... Highly doubt I can get to 80 by the end of 3 days mark so I'm just gonna aim for the cat, which I do have everything maxed out except for a few truffles and Manticore Whiskers (I do have 3 manticores but I stopped collecting from them a while ago) so I can get everything I need for the cat by tomorrow.

I loaded most of the items, and when I went back to the game later, all of my credit for those items was gone. Many/most of the items were also gone from inventory.

Have you tried restarting your ipad / force closing your gamee to see if that fixes it? Mine still looks fine at the moment, but I only loaded the caravan for the cat, not the puppy.

anissada
10-23-15, 01:03 PM
hmz again 2 goals that are only available on ios.. shame on you TL

in my first game i delivered without checking what i had to give.. so i discovered now that i have all except the living wood, in my second game i don't even have a manticore or dragon yet, somehow i got 1 whisker and 10 dragonscales one way or the other.. but how on earth do i get the remaining whiskers and scales.... impossible to do that one without gemskipping..

if this is the way TL thinks to make us happy, i must say it ain't at all.
discriminating players because they play on android is not fair, and TL keeps on doing this.
they must be desperate and hoping to force us to buy gems for every new goal now to earn money

littelprincess0313
10-23-15, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=Anaboe;1194162]One thing: living wood! Again?!?![/QUOTE

As Im only intrested in the kitty I dont have to care about that but it's really mean again >.<

Apart from that I love this little update who gives us the chance to get sth from the tent without buying cabbages :D
And making the Halloween items available in the shop was a great idea!!!

zernzid
10-23-15, 01:14 PM
iOS only...

Anaboe
10-23-15, 01:15 PM
I know. Seriously, right?? I only have 25 sitting around and I was about to make another of those faerie sap when I get to 35... Highly doubt I can get to 80 by the end of 3 days mark so I'm just gonna aim for the cat, which I do have everything maxed out except for a few truffles and Manticore Whiskers (I do have 3 manticores but I stopped collecting from them a while ago) so I can get everything I need for the cat by tomorrow.

My tactic is to make a Faerie sap only when I have 90 or more living wood. Now, I had made a sap just yesterday, so I have 75 living wood atm, so no doubt I get the dog as well.

I'm a hoarder, since long on lvl 150, with 5 manticores, 4 dragons and 5 glimmerdust troves, so the rest is easy. But for everyone not playing for more than a year intesively, it can't be done.

I do hope the animals are not just decoration, that would be a great rip off...

meme1098
10-23-15, 01:17 PM
My tactic is to make a Faerie sap only when I have 90 or more living wood. Now, I had made a sap just yesterday, so I have 75 living wood atm, so no doubt I get the dog as well.

I do hope the animals are not just decoration, that would be a great rip off...

That's my strategy too. Don't want to get caught without much Living wood. I keep it under lock & key now since it's so valuable....lol

mreames
10-23-15, 01:26 PM
Witch Kitten has an 8 hour timer like the others. I'm going to guess the puppy will, also.

CharmOfLea
10-23-15, 02:20 PM
Omg, 80 more living wood. I have no more trees left in my place. Will keep buying Dead Trees, at least they don't need to grow. I only have 22 lw ATM, let's see if I can pump out 58 more.

rosym47
10-23-15, 02:25 PM
Are the cat and dog just decorations or do they drop things?

newzealander
10-23-15, 02:30 PM

And are we safe to assume that these are not required for any story line?

zaccy678
10-23-15, 02:31 PM
Gahh, I already spent around 200 gems throwing cabbages at that Witchy Kitty!!

I want Mummy Kitty!!

parlski
10-23-15, 02:35 PM
oops, tapped on the puppy and I seem have three days to gather stuff. living wood won't happen somthis one will expire.
if I don't tap on the cat, how long will it stay there waiting to be activated? anyone know?

mreames
10-23-15, 02:37 PM

I presume they will drop something since Witch Kitten has an 8 hour timer. I don't know what it drops yet. ;)

BuddyB111
10-23-15, 02:37 PM
iOS only yet again - and I would really like these pets. :(

Front page of this forum is getting busier and busier with game options only available to iOS players.:(

vednir
10-23-15, 03:41 PM
On the bright side all of these are raw components so no crafting required. On the down side as people have pointed out there is another 80 living wood that we need.

I guess this means I finally get to deforest the rest of my kingdom.

mreames
10-23-15, 03:45 PM
Everyone needs to check out Sourp4tch's post in part 2. ;)

Possibly the best thing about these lists is a handy reference on what needs to be restocked. Lol ;)

vednir
10-23-15, 03:50 PM
It's very important to keep in mind that this is likely a clean-out by S8. Make sure you restock on all of these items asap as timed events are quite common in the last couple months of the year.

cerulean59
10-23-15, 04:14 PM
you're right. I can not fill my caravan in 3 days.
I had a mistake. roaded some items. (sap, faerie jar..etc..)
OMG. What am I done..

mreames
10-23-15, 04:31 PM
Aww, sorry! :( it's a lesson many of us have learned over time by doing the exact same thing.

you're right. I can not fill my caravan in 3 days.
I had a mistake. roaded some items. (sap, faerie jar..etc..)
OMG. What am I done..

HarleyQuinns28
10-23-15, 04:42 PM
oops, tapped on the puppy and I seem have three days to gather stuff. living wood won't happen somthis one will expire.
if I don't tap on the cat, how long will it stay there waiting to be activated? anyone know?

I want to know this too! I haven't touched them on my one account so I'm hoping I can just leave them there until I've collected enough. Can we do that? Or is it automatically gone in 3 days even if we haven't activated it?

sipland
10-23-15, 04:45 PM
Does anyone know where to find Truffles? (Other than pigs and truffle trove.)

mreames
10-23-15, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know where to find Truffles? (Other than pigs and truffle trove.)

Occasionally the harvest pergola. Some adventures.

mxt1976
10-23-15, 04:49 PM
Living Wood again!!?
Can anyone make a complete list of where to get living Wood, so we have a chance to collect 80 in only 3 days?

tarheel219
10-23-15, 05:06 PM
Stupid me for not checking first with the forum. Truffle will be almost impossible for both.

plby
10-23-15, 05:33 PM
Living Wood again!!?
Can anyone make a complete list of where to get living Wood, so we have a chance to collect 80 in only 3 days?

Already done here : http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025276&viewfull=1#post1025276 :)

SpiritWind00
10-23-15, 05:35 PM
The first place to check on drops is always the Inventory Guide! :)

Truffle
Found: pigs, including Sir Hamlet, Sir Pigglesworth, Truffle Trove, adventures. Gem pigs drop more truffles (the more expensive the pig is, the more truffles it drops). Stables don't drop them.

** these 2 animals (cat, dog) are the same you find in the barons tent. All cats and dogs drop milk and either rat tails or bones or creep tooth or fur (don't ask why! ;)) not all cats/dogs drop fur, they can be slightly different.

Living wood
Crafted: potion shop
Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth
Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood.

spchstew
10-23-15, 05:37 PM
And are we safe to assume that these are not required for any story line?

I have the pumpkin puppy and so far it has dropped milk, bones, coins.

sipland
10-23-15, 05:44 PM
Truffle

Thanks SW and Mreames! I guess it's time for my baby albino's to grow up!

SpiritWind00
10-23-15, 05:47 PM
Thanks SW and Mreames! I guess it's time for my baby albino's to grow up!

No problem!

Baby pigs generally take 5-6 pets each hour to grow up. I might drag my babies out as well. So long nursery! :)

wesley1218
10-23-15, 07:32 PM
I want to know if the timer will only be activated until we tap on the goal?

SpiritWind00
10-23-15, 08:27 PM
To help with energy, I dragged a few monster hunt energy reward crates out of inventory. Thought I'd share my tip as its helped me enormously .. :)

Re the timer, I'm not sure... I wouldn't leave it long to make a decision though, but given it works that way in all of their other games, it may work that way in CS too.

Just remember that whatever you GIVE to the goal is forfeit if you don't finish it.

zaccy678
10-23-15, 08:30 PM
Gahh, I already spent around 200 gems throwing cabbages at that Witchy Kitty!!

I want Mummy Kitty!!

Nearly done with my Pumpkin Puppy :o
Just got to wait for my glimmer troves to refresh a few more times...

Might as well go for a 2nd Witch Kitty!

I have to say I much prefer these types of quests (like the Sir Hamlet event), although it seems I'm in the minority :confused:
As long as you keep your inventory fairly well stocked, it's much more achievable (and fun) IMO.

A nice change from endless collecting of 10,000 pickled red herrings or whatever....

vednir
10-23-15, 10:08 PM
To help with energy, I dragged a few monster hunt energy reward crates out of inventory. Thought I'd share my tip as its helped me enormously .. :)

Re the timer, I'm not sure... I wouldn't leave it long to make a decision though, but given it works that way in all of their other games, it may work that way in CS too.

Just remember that whatever you GIVE to the goal is forfeit if you don't finish it.

I did the same and burned through a bunch of my +10 energy crates. I'm saving the +25 for when I get desperate. And since I accidentally clicked load on my living wood, which is the only item I'm not certain I'll complete I'm all in at this point in time.

Also, if people are sitting on some gems, the living wood trees are a great investment now. I gave in and bought my 3rd one just now. Between trying to max out faerie sap, getting enough architect's paste for later and ornate beams you'll be short of living wood for months.

CLOVERKAITO
10-24-15, 01:23 AM
I would've bought the LW tree but I already got my 10th faerie sap three days ago... So I'm not sure if I want to invest on the tree now. I'll probably need to use up a few energy crates Sunday night depending on how many LW I still need by then. I got from 24 to 41 during the afternoon but I have to work over the weekend so can't play as much. Fortunately LW craft time is only 15 min :)

And I already got the witch kitten. I can live without the pumpkin puppy.

anissada
10-24-15, 01:45 AM
@ SW
can you find out how i can get dragon scales and manticore whiskers without even having a dragon or manticore?
is that a mistake or deliberately to exclude some players ?

SpiritWind00
10-24-15, 02:21 AM
@ SW
can you find out how i can get dragon scales and manticore whiskers without even having a dragon or manticore?
is that a mistake or deliberately to exclude some players ?
I guess you can't... :( that's a good point to make for other players to be aware of. Being iOS it already excludes some players. I'll provide S8 with feedback about that.

Anaboe
10-24-15, 03:44 AM
I still need 21 truffels... It's gonna be tricky, since I only have 8 pigs, and 1 truffel-trove. Last collection only gave me 1 truffel...

stargaze91
10-24-15, 04:20 AM
I hardly have enough mysterious venom for making the enchanted iron bars..I don't think I can get 50 in three days. I haven't clicked on the witch kitty goal yet, so if it stays new in my goal book till next year ,I'll get that kitty for next halloween ;) lol . I clicked the pumpkn puppy goal in a hurry..would have delayed starting if I visited the forum first..barely have 30 LW

dangerb0y
10-24-15, 05:22 AM
I still need 21 truffels... It's gonna be tricky, since I only have 8 pigs, and 1 truffel-trove. Last collection only gave me 1 truffel...

Three collections, one truffle for me. That includes 3 Royal pigs. I think I made a mistake thinking I could get 30 in three days.

Edit: just realized I don't have royal pigs. I am screeeeeewwwwwed.

sipland
10-24-15, 06:24 AM
Three collections, one truffle for me. That includes 3 Royal pigs. I think I made a mistake thinking I could get 30 in three days.

Why did I do that fruit trade yesterday morning?! Then I stupidly went and gave all of my supplies before realizing that I'd be really stuck on truffles. I started with the kitten and gave up 50 truffles there. Should have taken more time and put truffles towards the puppy. Now I might not get either! Lol I'm starting a pig farm!

dng1234
10-24-15, 07:05 AM
Be sure to check your gem prices people. It may cost one amount in the goal to skip but less elsewhere. All of these items are raw materials so may be available for purchase in one of the crafting buildings.

Just a FYI.

McZoll
10-24-15, 07:31 AM
Does anybody know how long these goals are available? Being Halloween-addicted, so I'm afraid they could be gone on 1. November.

ladyperidot
10-24-15, 07:36 AM
Does anybody know how long these goals are available? Being Halloween-addicted, so I'm afraid they could be gone on 1. November.

Timer on mine says 3 days

McZoll
10-24-15, 07:56 AM
That is the timer after you started the goal by clicking it. What I mean is how long will it be in the questbook as long as you don't click.

Violetvoo
10-24-15, 08:23 AM
What does the Spooky Tree drop please?

babs3449
10-24-15, 09:23 AM
I see a truffle trove mentioned here. Can anyone tell me where/how to get one? It is not in my marketplace. Is it from a special event? Thanks.

mreames
10-24-15, 09:49 AM
I see a truffle trove mentioned here. Can anyone tell me where/how to get one? It is not in my marketplace. Is it from a special event? Thanks.

Yes, it was from the Hamlet event. If you participated in that, it could be in your storage.

Dabag
10-24-15, 09:52 AM

Yes, Special. (optional, 11 day timed event started Sept.10,2015)

09/10 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)
Chapter 5 - Reward

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?84605-Castle-Story-09-10-Update-Sir-Hamlet-amp-Pigglesworth-Event-(timed-optional)

sorry mreames did not see your reply until after I posted, dabag

Beeville99
10-24-15, 09:52 AM
Be sure to check your gem prices people. It may cost one amount in the goal to skip but less elsewhere. All of these items are raw materials so may be available for purchase in one of the crafting buildings.

Just a FYI.

Good advice. I'm not sure the price at the exchange, but truffles are only 5 gems in the kitchen as opposed to 8 gems in the goal.

(I got cocky and tried to get both pets. Now I'm scrambling to get 17 more truffles with no truffle trove.)

(Edited to add: oh. That truffle trove. I never took it out of storage because I was maxed out on truffles. Feeling a little silly now.)

mreames
10-24-15, 10:02 AM
Lol never need to apologize for providing great info. ;)

Yes, Special. (optional, 11 day timed event started Sept.10,2015)

09/10 Update - Sir Hamlet & Pigglesworth Event (timed, optional)
Chapter 5 - Reward

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?84605-Castle-Story-09-10-Update-Sir-Hamlet-amp-Pigglesworth-Event-(timed-optional)

sorry mreames did not see your reply until after I posted, dabag

Sunlightpassingthroughtheice
10-24-15, 10:22 AM
I need 18 more truffles for the puppy and am at only 17% for the kitty... (couldn't decide which one I find cuter, stupid mistake giving to both) -_- Is that even possible? I do have the truffle trove and both special pigs, plus around 40 or so black pigs I try to raise right now. If only truffels were a guaranteed drop, guess that's not gonna happen though ;-) Do they drop from the milk and eggs Trade? Never paid any attention before ...

babs3449
10-24-15, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the info. I gave up on Hamlet due to lack of gold nuggets, so no truffle trove for me!

Seriously700
10-24-15, 10:56 AM

I have 4 royal pigs and they are refusing to drop truffles for me, as are Sir Piggy and Hamlet. I think I'm experiencing the phenomena mentioned from time to time whereby drops seem to dry up if you are under 20 of an item. I wish I had waited till I had 99 truffles before giving them for the kitten.

Good luck to you!

mreames
10-24-15, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the info. I gave up on Hamlet due to lack of gold nuggets, so no truffle trove for me!

Don't feel too bad. The truffle trove is basically only good for one truffle per day. It can help over time but not very good for these hurry up kind of goals.

zaccy678
10-24-15, 11:09 AM
I got my Pumpkin Puppy :) nearly there with Witchy Kitty, but yes, truffles are the issue :eek:

Be aware, if you want both animals that's 130 truffles ;)
That's a lot of truffles...

Here piggy piggy...

anissada
10-24-15, 12:28 PM
What does the Spooky Tree drop please?

as i can remember creep tooth and bones and maybe i also saw troll horns

anissada
10-24-15, 12:30 PM
I guess you can't... :( that's a good point to make for other players to be aware of. Being iOS it already excludes some players. I'll provide S8 with feedback about that.

thanks. i do have ONE manticore whisker and 10 dragon scales in my inventory, they must have come from some adventure(s)... but no way near the amount needed for the goal... why not adjust it into something else to give for players that do not have the items that supply them...

sreno7
10-24-15, 01:57 PM
how do I get prime cuts? I have cows but I have only managed to collect six prime cuts. (I did Feed the Baron the day before I got this challenge) I am trying for the pumpkin cat.

meme1098
10-24-15, 02:12 PM
From the Hub:

Prime Cut
Found: cows (except the purple cow), sheep, adventures. Gem cows drop more prime cuts (the more expensive the cow is, the more prime cuts it drops). Black sheep always drops prime cuts. Purple cow and stables don't drop them.

I think royal cows drop prime cuts more frequently than regular ones.

sreno7
10-24-15, 05:38 PM
I don't have enough gems for a black sheep unfortunately. I purchased a white sheep and I have a lot of cows

29vanilla
10-24-15, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know what the drops are for these pets? Sorry if I missed it.

Mikachernova
10-24-15, 07:29 PM
!!!! The pumpkin dog is very small, tiny- tiny- tiny, much smaller than other dogs and cats. Hardly can see it :). Please developers enlarge it little bit at least to be same size as others

SpiritWind00
10-24-15, 07:37 PM
Does anyone know what the drops are for these pets? Sorry if I missed it.

Post 1 in the bit I added has this info...:)

roguebee
10-24-15, 07:47 PM
thanks. i do have ONE manticore whisker and 10 dragon scales in my inventory, they must have come from some adventure(s)... but no way near the amount needed for the goal... why not adjust it into something else to give for players that do not have the items that supply them...

You probably collected them doing some of the troll trades. That's where they came from on my lower account.

Each account will have a Pumpkin Dog by tomorrow. No way I'm giving the resources for the Witch Cat.

vednir
10-24-15, 09:48 PM
Well that was a whole heck of a lot of resources into 2 animals that I'm not sure I'll end up clicking again. Time to restock on living wood and hope they don't ask for more mysterious venom for a while. I already had one cat and dog and there's other ways of getting all of their drops so they're all probably going into storage next week..

Violetvoo
10-24-15, 09:59 PM
as i can remember creep tooth and bones and maybe i also saw troll horns

Thank you

nukesters2
10-24-15, 10:34 PM
I think I have finally learned my lesson. Always come and check the forum first before starting anything. I blithely poured everything I had into getting a kitten, without realising, that the quest would only be 3 days long, and that I have no where near enough manticore whiskers, venom, or faeire jars. Now I have cleaned out my truffles, dragon scales, mermaid scales, the 20 each of the whiskers venom and jars....and there is no way I will get the kitten without spending probably 420 gems. I am so disapointed. I think if you don't finish the items should at least be returned to your inventory. This has me nearly ready to stop playing for a while :(

xanethi
10-25-15, 03:46 AM
Just finished both pets within the 3 Day limit (did it on less than two) . Was not that hard but im totaly out of a lot of things now. Time to restore my stock!

EBJW
10-25-15, 04:12 AM
!!!! The pumpkin dog is very small, tiny- tiny- tiny, much smaller than other dogs and cats. Hardly can see it :). Please developers enlarge it little bit at least to be same size as others

The kitty as well;
in fact, I even thought I had to feed it several times in order to grow.... :rolleyes:

8hat
10-25-15, 05:16 AM
Do the gems go down? For example, I have 15 Manticore Whiskers and even though I have some time still I only have 3 Manty's so I may come up short. If I gave my 15 whiskers would the gem cost go down to 120 or stay at 240? I haven't given anything yet...still calculating if the kitty is possible; the dog is not due to living wood.

danzplace
10-25-15, 07:00 AM
Yes, the gems go down proportionately.

Seriously700
10-25-15, 08:55 AM
I got my Pumpkin Puppy :) nearly there with Witchy Kitty, but yes, truffles are the issue :eek:

Be aware, if you want both animals that's 130 truffles ;)
That's a lot of truffles...

Here piggy piggy...

Truffles are my challenge too. And with all this truffle collecting, I'm overrun with bacon. I'm surprised bacon wasn't needed for at least one of these pets.

Is anyone else worried that S8 is going to play a game of "gotcha" with us in a few days, before we've been able to restock on these items? Maybe they'll add a trade to the royal exchange - get 5 dirty puddings in exchange for 10 gold nuggets, 30 truffles and 50 living wood. Yikes!

plby
10-25-15, 09:01 AM
The kitty as well;
in fact, I even thought I had to feed it several times in order to grow.... :rolleyes:

I hope they leave it as it is. The other pets are way to big, but I find the size of this cat to be just fine.

http://i61.tinypic.com/vcvxhx.jpg

my2place
10-25-15, 09:06 AM
Truffles are my challenge too. And with all this truffle collecting, I'm overrun with bacon. I'm surprised bacon wasn't needed for at least one of these pets.

Is anyone else worried that S8 is going to play a game of "gotcha" with us in a few days, before we've been able to restock on these items? Maybe they'll add a trade to the royal exchange - get 5 dirty puddings in exchange for 10 gold nuggets, 30 truffles and 50 living wood. Yikes!

LOL yep, makes me nervous to have my inventory so depleted ... was wondering too if any of these things would be needed in the near future :)
I had enough of everything to get the pumpkin dog, but now decided that I NEED the witch cat too! Madly collecting from the piggies!

clarity625
10-25-15, 10:08 AM
I'm working on both the pumpkin dog and the witch cat. I wasn't paying attention when I started and filled up dog's requirement for truffles. If I put my truffles toward the cat first I'd already have it.
As it is, I still need 43 truffles to get the cat, 18 living wood and 71 mushrooms to get the dog. I have no doubt I can get the dog. I am less sure of getting the cat, which annoys me, because I like the cat better.
Looks like my pig herd finally matured, so maybe we can pick up the pace of truffle production...

GameGal
10-25-15, 01:09 PM
I have most of the items as I play a lot but the Living Wood is tough because I have been using it for other goals!! :-(

ciarjen
10-25-15, 01:19 PM
These goals have just appeared in my game in the last 10 minutes. The timer is showing 3 days though. I'm confused :confused:

janddolphins
10-25-15, 02:15 PM
I went for this one. While I realized it was a lot of resources, the resources I can quickly make up whereas the prizes are a one time thing.

I managed to get the kitty first night and dog second night. I only had 40 something truffles to start with but pulled all my piggies out and between 19 (2 special 2 royal, 2 white, and the rest half black half pink) managed to get the 60 truffles on the first day by late at night and the 30 by the next day, so it can be doable.

I also had to do 40 living wood, and my tree helped, otherwise I spent any energy not on pigs on crafting materials to make the LW and it wasn't bad at all, just time consuming.

Agree with others that the dog is small though! but overall they are a cute addition and it was something easy to do. To anyone still going, I forget when it started, and I suppose it depends when you click but good luck to you!

Seriously700
10-25-15, 02:26 PM
Oops. I totally under-estimated how excruciatingly tedious it is to get about 45 truffles in 3 days. Lol. Not to mention having to build my supply up in time for the next quest that will no doubt want more truffles!

In retrospect, I should have skipped going for the dog. Live and learn

mreames
10-25-15, 02:34 PM
On this account, I did both of them in less than 2 days but I have tons of resources and the ability to replenish things fairly easily. 2nd account.... Not doing either of them. Lol my faerie bulb is only level 3 on 2nd account and haven't finished daisy. Lol

Oops. I totally under-estimated how excruciatingly tedious it is to get about 45 truffles in 3 days. Lol. Not to mention having to build my supply up in time for the next quest that will no doubt want more truffles!

In retrospect, I should have skipped going for the dog. Live and learn

MaddieMay33
10-25-15, 02:37 PM
Does anyone know if the 3 day timer is ticking if we have not opened the goal? I opened the puppy goal 2 days ago and the timer is now less than 24 hours. I have not opened the kitty goal yet. When I do, will it start at 24 hours too or will I get the full 3 days?

mreames
10-25-15, 02:39 PM
Does anyone know if the 3 day timer is ticking if we have not opened the goal? I opened the puppy goal 2 days ago and the timer is now less than 24 hours. I have not opened the kitty goal yet. When I do, will it start at 24 hours too or will I get the full 3 days?

I'm not sure any of us know, yet. :(

stargaze91
10-25-15, 04:05 PM
The timer starts only when you click it ,but don't know till when we can delay starting..I started the kitten goal late ,only few hrs back.,it shows 3 days on the counter..puppy on the other hand has only 1 day left

tuffyjkitten
10-25-15, 10:43 PM
We needed 130 truffles to get both pets. I started this set of goals with 99 truffles in stock. Why am I not done yet? Because the best truffle hunter ever, Sir Hamlet, stopped giving truffles Friday night. As did all the other pigs I have. Seriously the manticore whiskers were easier than the stupid truffles are!!

SpiritWind00
10-25-15, 10:50 PM
I shall never take truffles for granted ever again!

I finished both animals, but I had to 'grow' all my baby pigs. I had 13-15 pigs in the end and finished the cat in the nick of time. That was challenging and I had everything except living wood, sap and used a few truffles just before getting this goal. I'm making spare faerie sap, so Living wood is always being used.

Still, it was good to get the adrenaline going again! :):):):):)

mreames
10-25-15, 11:47 PM
Lol ;) glad you made it! You need an army of royal pigs. Lol

I shall never take truffles for granted ever again!

I finished both animals, but I had to 'grow' all my baby pigs. I had 13-15 pigs in the end and finished the cat in the nick of time. That was challenging and I had everything except living wood, sap and used a few truffles just before getting this goal. I'm making spare faerie sap, so Living wood is always being used.

Still, it was good to get the adrenaline going again! :):):):):)

aedevoll
10-26-15, 05:14 AM
Is there a prerequisite for the new pets? I'm lvl 35 and have not yet gotten those quests.

CharmOfLea
10-26-15, 06:47 AM
Is there a prerequisite for the new pets? I'm lvl 35 and have not yet gotten those quests.
I think they are iOS only.

jimboser
10-26-15, 08:04 AM
I managed to get both, despite having almost no living wood when this started. I planted lots of trees, made living wood in the potion shops, and was still getting this as a gift from neighbors. It was close, but I had to focus on it since like others I had started loading the caravan before checking all the requirements. (Doh!)

danzplace
10-26-15, 09:51 AM
Made it with hours to spare! Love them. But I will be having truffle nightmares for weeks:rolleyes:

DragonThruTime
10-26-15, 11:16 AM
We needed 130 truffles to get both pets. I started this set of goals with 99 truffles in stock. Why am I not done yet? Because the best truffle hunter ever, Sir Hamlet, stopped giving truffles Friday night. As did all the other pigs I have. Seriously the manticore whiskers were easier than the stupid truffles are!!

I have 6 pigs and a truffle thingamabob. The pigs are giving me next to nothing. I think I've gotten 1 truffle from Sir What'sHisFace and 1 from Sir Hamlet in the past 2 days and none from the rest including a royal pig which is supposed to give a high truffle rate. I have everything else I need except 29 more truffles. I'm glad I got the kitty but wish there were other ways of manufacturing more truffles so I could get the puppy too.

danzplace
10-26-15, 01:18 PM
I found as my time wound down that my truffle rate got a little better. Hopefully the same happens for you. Otherwise it's 8 gems a truffle, not too bad if you get close...

DragonThruTime
10-26-15, 03:44 PM
I found as my time wound down that my truffle rate got a little better. Hopefully the same happens for you. Otherwise it's 8 gems a truffle, not too bad if you get close...

Thanks danzplace. I hope so too. :)

Indryia
10-26-15, 04:29 PM
You can buy a truffle for 5 gems from the kitchen

ShibuyaCloth
10-26-15, 04:40 PM
I got my 60 pigs out of storage to have a truffle farm. Within 1 day I managed to get my 31 truffles. Well black pigs are not that good at finding truffles.

myhsplace
10-26-15, 05:03 PM
I got my 60 pigs out of storage to have a truffle farm. Within 1 day I managed to get my 31 truffles. Well black pigs are not that good at finding truffles.

no they are not but, than again neither are the others lately it seems! i have 37 pigs, got a total of 10 truffles today from harvesting them 5 times each...no puppy for sure and i may not make it for kitty cat either at that rate, only have four hours left and still need 24 truffles..hope my piggies are extra full of poop in 2hrs after not pooping all darn day!

CharmOfLea
10-26-15, 08:04 PM
I do the fruit exchange regularly. I noticed in the past 2 months truffles drop less. I have 3 Royal pigs and my truffles were not refilling as they used to. Plus Sir Pig drastically reduced his drop rate. Previously the norm, now the exception. So I started very low on truffles and had to buy the last ones after 2 days of harvesting only piggies. Lesson learned: keep truffles at over 80 at all times.

crystiesc
10-28-15, 04:04 PM
I only clicked on the puppy at first, and had to work hard to get all that living wood.

But I only, just tonight, managed to get enough truffles for the kitty. 42 minutes to spare! I had to click on each pig and then hit the airplane mode if no truffle was given so I could click the same pig again. It was boring, but I got those last 6 truffles in time!

Now to work more on dirt puddings :)

deadpixel
10-30-15, 04:52 AM
:mad: What a gyp!! A ton of rare supplies for two decorative pets that drop Rat Tails? At least Geoffrey the Royal Poodle and Selina the Royal Kitty drop Silver Ore and Jewels.

twinkletoes12348
10-30-15, 05:52 AM
I only got the pumpkin pup, but ... I can't get over how tiny it is. Like, it's hard to make out what it even is. It's about half the size of the other pets.

rulerofjennyville
10-31-15, 03:33 PM
The truffles got me. I was dumb enough to hit "upload" because I had a huge inventory but there was no way to get either pet without gems. I hit gems out of curiosity and it would have cost $40.00 to get the pets. Seriously? Either give us enough time to complete the goal or don't make the items rare and difficult.

rulerofjennyville
10-31-15, 03:51 PM
I do the fruit exchange regularly. I noticed in the past 2 months truffles drop less. I have 3 Royal pigs and my truffles were not refilling as they used to. Plus Sir Pig drastically reduced his drop rate. Previously the norm, now the exception. So I started very low on truffles and had to buy the last ones after 2 days of harvesting only piggies. Lesson learned: keep truffles at over 80 at all times.

It's not just pigs. Even my fruit trees will give me coins but no fruit and I'm far from having a full fruit inventory. And I can count on one hand the number of times sir pig or my skunk have dropped anything but a handful of coins.

rulerofjennyville
10-31-15, 03:53 PM
I'm not bothering with those either because there's no way I'm going to get enough candy. Very little is dropping for me.

mreames
12-20-15, 09:28 AM
Finally fully recovered. Lol it took until now to get back to 99 mysterious venoms. ;) just kind of wanted to set a bench mark here. Lol