PDA

View Full Version : Games of Ice and Fire iOS 10/23/15

freshfunin2008
10-23-15, 12:11 PM
Not sure what it is yet but it popped up on one of my accounts.

Edit(KP)
This is part of the promotion for Frozen Frenzy Mania. If a player received this Frozen Frenzy Mania Goal, they will get the Cursed Cottage for completing it.

freshfunin2008
10-23-15, 01:17 PM
So it is appearing as a goal for me. I guess no one else has this.

amerirish
10-23-15, 01:22 PM
Yup, I have it at the end of my goals in the little book icon :)

freshfunin2008
10-23-15, 02:10 PM
It looks like it is suppose to run for 4 days. I only had to plant 1 thing and I got a silly prize.

roguebee
10-23-15, 03:08 PM
I almost always plant the 30 sec impruberries as the first crop when I start harvesting as it finishes as I get to the 7th farm, so it's an extra 6 apples for little work. Got the popup, stopped harvesting, went to look for part 2 and then planted a second impruberry. Received a second Cursed Cottage. Not sure what is going on as it is 150 gold in the market???

kooky panda
10-23-15, 03:26 PM
It looks like it is suppose to run for 4 days. I only had to plant 1 thing and I got a silly prize.

This is part of the promotion for Frozen Frenzy Mania. If a player received this Frozen Frenzy Mania Goal, they will get the Cursed Cottage for completing it.

TwiWoods
10-23-15, 03:42 PM
Does that mean we no longer get gold for completing these? How disappointing. First, Fire quest was changed to coins and now these goals give deco instead of gold.

awsumum
10-23-15, 03:56 PM
Got gold for frozen mania, but had to place decoration first

TwiWoods
10-23-15, 09:05 PM
Ok. Thanks. Installed game and I did get gold after buying deco. This looks like an additional goal.

zaccy678
10-23-15, 10:54 PM
Not sure what it is yet but it popped up on one of my accounts.

Thanks for pointing this out.

It was down the bottom of my list, and I would have never noticed it!:o

mystctattoo
10-24-15, 07:11 AM

I received this goal only on my 2 smaller islands but not my big one even though I got the prompt and downloaded the game and played it. Any idea why I didn't get it on my big island?

kooky panda
10-24-15, 07:20 AM
I received this goal only on my 2 smaller islands but not my big one even though I got the prompt and downloaded the game and played it. Any idea why I didn't get it on my big island?
Promotional goals go out randomly. You may receive them on all, some or none of your game.

roguebee
10-24-15, 07:58 AM
Promotional goals go out randomly. You may receive them on all, some or none of your game.

I can confirm that, received it on one account but not the other. Oh, well...