PDA

View Full Version : Deadwing - 2015 Oct 23 (Skull Trio Part III)

ogreve
10-23-15, 11:44 AM

Breeding combination: Sugarskull Glider + Skeletal Steed.
Element: Skull.
Rarity: Super Rare.
Breeding and incubation: 22 hours.
Evolution time: 24 hours.
[Animal details and individual images taken from an external site - I hope this is o.k. if not I'll remove them]

Scribbles138
10-23-15, 11:48 AM
It is a beautiful animal...too bad I likely won't get it. :(

SuzieQ477
10-23-15, 11:52 AM
1st attempt another Skeletal Steed :p

bluefoxcrystal
10-23-15, 11:54 AM
1st attempt another Skeletal Steed :p

Yup ^^ me too! Unless they're mean enough to give us another 16 hour timer XD

rjazz
10-23-15, 12:02 PM
Just Fairy Ferrets for me!

evys_mom
10-23-15, 12:16 PM
I just got 22 hour breed... Not another nature/fine with this. I think I got it second try. Will post picture if it is.

Hawksmoor
10-23-15, 12:18 PM
I just got 22 hour breed... Not another nature/fine with this. I think I got it second try. Will post picture if it is.

Hey, that's great! Congrats! It's always nice when someone gets it early on so we know the breeding time.

Sandybellee
10-23-15, 12:41 PM

Great news!!! Congrats! :)

evys_mom
10-23-15, 12:41 PM
Just to be sure sure I put it in the nest here is the gorgeous egg.

ogreve
10-23-15, 12:45 PM
Yep, you got it!
Congrats!!!

Sandybellee
10-23-15, 12:45 PM
This is now officially the first time I can breed for the third animal in a trio. Good luck, everyone! (Bought the Tubacan so close to the end of the music trio that I couldn't have any decent shot breeding with it - thought about it too long).

But now there's a space issue. I only have room for one habitat right now and we also have the Storybook and the Halloween habitat...

cardinalpsy
10-23-15, 01:09 PM
Got this one after 8 attempts. Love the egg design. Best of luck to everyone.:)

rjazz
10-23-15, 01:52 PM
Done about 10 attempts so far-just bred a third Steed. First one I sped about 120 gems to get, the 2nd I got by breeding to Unicorn-the third was trying to breed for Dragon!
Congrats!!! to everyone who has gotten it so far!

ogreve
10-23-15, 02:50 PM
GOOOOOT ITTTTT!!!
I can't believe it: when the dragon became available I moved a Fairy Ferret to the nest and put in my first attempt which was another Fairy Ferret. I didn't want to speed so I sat it out. I wanted to see if I could get a somewhat longer timer overnight than the 3 hours one, and I was prepared to perhaps speed a few attempts but it wasn't necessary: that second attempt I had directly gave me the 22 hour timer! Just like the Skeletal Steed it was gotten on the second try!!!! This trio has worked out brilliantly for me and now I can do two weeks of back to back QQ + SS breeding. Happyyyy !!!! :)

SuzieQ477
10-23-15, 02:53 PM
Congrats!!! And to everyone else who have already breed the Dragon :)

ThynaSmith
10-23-15, 05:14 PM
Wow, congrats, Olafo!! That's really cool!

ninasidstorm8
10-23-15, 05:21 PM
GOOOOOT ITTTTT!!!
I can't believe it: when the dragon became available I moved a Fairy Ferret to the nest and put in my first attempt which was another Fairy Ferret. I didn't want to speed so I sat it out. I wanted to see if I could get a somewhat longer timer overnight than the 3 hours one, and I was prepared to perhaps speed a few attempts but it wasn't necessary: that second attempt I had directly gave me the 22 hour timer! Just like the Skeletal Steed it was gotten on the second try!!!! This trio has worked out brilliantly for me and now I can do two weeks of back to back QQ + SS breeding. Happyyyy !!!! :)

Congratulations and continued success at breeding.

ogreve
10-23-15, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the congrats!
I decided to directly start hatching the Scaredy Cat when the 22 hour timer appeared (after speeding the Fairy Ferret off the nest). There will now be an 18 hour gap which I'd love to put to good use for hatching an animal from storage but the trouble is that more animals are incoming (Storybook!) and I don't want to sell my current duplicates unless absolutely necessary, so instead I'll just sit it out and shall have an empty nest for some time. I may then decide to speed the Deadwing breeding partially, such that it hatches at a convenient time. I'll do the math on that tomorrow. As I got the Deadwing on the first day, there's no hurry at all. And... there IS a 200 gem expense for the new habitat coming up, so I don't want to "over-speed" matters too much...

calvinxx
10-23-15, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the congrats!
I decided to directly start hatching the Scaredy Cat when the 22 hour timer appeared (after speeding the Fairy Ferret off the nest). There will now be an 18 hour gap which I'd love to put to good use for hatching an animal from storage but the trouble is that more animals are incoming (Storybook!) and I don't want to sell my current duplicates unless absolutely necessary, so instead I'll just sit it out and shall have an empty nest for some time. I may then decide to speed the Deadwing breeding partially, such that it hatches at a convenient time. I'll do the math on that tomorrow. As I got the Deadwing on the first day, there's no hurry at all. And... there IS a 200 gem expense for the new habitat coming up, so I don't want to "over-speed" matters too much...

Congrats ogreve! I can't believe you got him second try! I'm not gonna lie I just got the timer after spending over 800 gems speed breeding today... Not a good win for me. I also did what you did and put the Scaredy Cat on the nest which I will hatch before bed tonight and then put the Owl Bear that I bought from the value pack on the nest

SummerNightSky
10-23-15, 06:56 PM
This is now officially the first time I can breed for the third animal in a trio. Good luck, everyone! (Bought the Tubacan so close to the end of the music trio that I couldn't have any decent shot breeding with it - thought about it too long).

But now there's a space issue. I only have room for one habitat right now and we also have the Storybook and the Halloween habitat...
Are there some duplicate animals you don't mind getting rid of so you can get rid of a habitat? If not, and there's no way you are going to be able to expand in time, then it's a matter of whether you want the dragon, since it's the only animal that requires the Skull habitat. The Storybook animals can go in any earth, nature, or fire habitat.

My problem is coins. I'll need to buy a Dark Cove for a Skyger once I reach level 14 (I'm pretty sure we'll have to breed some Dark hybrid for the Storybook). I believe the Dark Cove costs 190k. The Skull habitat costs 500k. I currently have 330k right now. And that's not taking into account the coins I'll need to spend to get the food needed for the Storybook (don't care about getting the third animal, but I'd like the Scaredy Cat and that owl).

So even if I manage to get a Sugarskull Glider (and who knows, my streak of 1 animal per trio might continue), I doubt I'd have enough money to get the habitat needed for the Deadwing, and I wouldn't want to try breeding for it unless I had the habitat ready to go.

Congrats to everyone who has gotten the Deadwing, and best of luck to those trying for it :)

RowanaFarrin
10-23-15, 07:03 PM
GOOOOOT ITTTTT!!!

That's wonderful! I'm so happy you got this trio after the mess you had with the last one! Here's hoping QQ and SS breeding brings you even more awesome results soon! :D

JinxTheVooDoo
10-23-15, 07:48 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to breed? : o

Drachenia
10-23-15, 07:49 PM
Hi everyon! I breeding with Sugarskull Glider/Skeletal Steed get Fairy Ferret
2. Solar Simian
3. Fairy Ferret
4. Skeletal Steed
5. Jackalope
6. Fairy Ferret :(
7. Fairy Ferret :( :(
8. Skeletal Steed :( :( :(

ogreve
10-24-15, 01:06 AM
With my nest empty, I couldn't wait any longer anymore, so I just sped the remaining 12 hours of Deadwing breeding time out of the den.
That's another lovely egg! I really like how we're now getting several animals with whiteish and blackish colour schemes: these are a welcome change from the more typical colour schemes we've seen often now in FFS. :)

I had a hard think as to what to put in the nest next; obviously I want to maximise the Skeletal Steed 4-element breeding attempts, preferably by pairing it with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl. That had a BIG risk of a 3 hour timer, leaving a 19 hour gap and as earlier this morning I bought the new special habitat, I don't want to blow too many gems on speeding. Well, I decided it was worth the risk, so I put those two in and got ANOTHER 13 hour Sugarskull Glider timer.
I really don't understand: just the other day in 3 weeks of back-to-back attempts I did not get one Service dog and now for this trio I've already gotten 5 Sugarskull Gliders, 2 Skeletal Steeds and 1 Deadwing. I think I may buy a second Land of the Dead habitat for the duplicates, though I haven't kept all of the Sugarskull Gliders. I'll see if I can manage all of that within the slow expansion rate. I hope that more than 1 Storybook step gives Realm Runes as a reward, as those are SO useful...
For now, after having read the requirements for the first 4 days of the Storybook, I'm running on only 5 farms. I have about 150K food stocked up and my Scaredy Cat is in the flower for its first evolution. After that, I don't really 'need' my flower for the Storybook, but there's a queue of animals waiting for their turn, so I don't want to sell the flower.
Hmmm, a bit of a 'luxury' problem. I think I'll postpone that decision and shall simply house the duplicates in existing habitats like the new Wicked Woods one, as long as possible. It would be totally awesome if I could get a second Deadwing but it's not tempting to attempt to breed for it; I'd better let reason kick in and do as many 4-element QQ-SS breedings as possible...
IF there ever was a moment for me in which I may be able to boost chances at breeding a gem animal, surely it's now in the next two weeks...

kuppikahvia
10-24-15, 01:45 AM
Wow congrats! getting TWO out of three trio animals on one's 2nd attempt surely is special!!!
I wish I could borrow just one of your 5 Gliders because that's what I am still missing atm :-p
I am grateful to have at least a Steed though...

rjazz
10-24-15, 09:17 AM
I just bred my 4th Steed trying for the Deadwing--come on now! Wish I could give some of the extras away. :(

Silverrain1
10-24-15, 01:28 PM
Are there some duplicate animals you don't mind getting rid of so you can get rid of a habitat? If not, and there's no way you are going to be able to expand in time, then it's a matter of whether you want the dragon, since it's the only animal that requires the Skull habitat. The Storybook animals can go in any earth, nature, or fire habitat.

My problem is coins. I'll need to buy a Dark Cove for a Skyger once I reach level 14 (I'm pretty sure we'll have to breed some Dark hybrid for the Storybook). I believe the Dark Cove costs 190k. The Skull habitat costs 500k. I currently have 330k right now. And that's not taking into account the coins I'll need to spend to get the food needed for the Storybook (don't care about getting the third animal, but I'd like the Scaredy Cat and that owl).

So even if I manage to get a Sugarskull Glider (and who knows, my streak of 1 animal per trio might continue), I doubt I'd have enough money to get the habitat needed for the Deadwing, and I wouldn't want to try breeding for it unless I had the habitat ready to go.

Congrats to everyone who has gotten the Deadwing, and best of luck to those trying for it :)

Hi, not long ago I started a second account and felt the exact same way about coins! It was such slow earnings, especially trying to get good, habitats, expansions and clearing obstacles. I decided to just go for it one day and bought the grand dark cove and upgraded to big fire fields. Since then I've seen a huge increase in coin production! I hadn't been able to plant food in a long time but can now do that and not see my coins completely vanish! Hope some of this helps. Money is a huge issue at the start of the game but I figured you have to spend money to make it!

ogreve
10-24-15, 04:08 PM
Alright, the last 9 hours of hatching were sped off the nest so the Sugarskull Glider could hatch overnight.
For those who want to see the Deadwing in baby form in a forest, they can visit mine.
Tomorrow when the flower clears, I'll probably evolve this one next...

Hawksmoor
10-24-15, 04:11 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to breed? : o

22 hours. Good luck!

Hawksmoor
10-24-15, 04:13 PM
Congrats to everyone who has got it so far! I got mine earlier today after a parade of Fairy Ferret's. Good luck to all still trying!

evys_mom
10-24-15, 04:28 PM
Here is mine after evolving. My Steed keeps trying to hog the spotlight, but I finally got a picture.

http://i57.tinypic.com/9gyb1d.jpg

Shadifern
10-24-15, 04:50 PM
I like it. Too bad I can't get it.... my gem gifting account has a skelatl steed but no glider, and my normal account has two sugarskull gliders and one in the nest, but no steed. The animal reminds me of the NightWings dragon tribe in this series of books...

Shadifern
10-24-15, 04:53 PM
I just bred my 4th Steed trying for the Deadwing--come on now! Wish I could give some of the extras away. :(

if we could gift animals I'd be happy to trade one of your skeletal steeds for 20 gems or something. I never get good luck in breeding. Unless you count my gem gifting account.

Sandybellee
10-24-15, 05:53 PM
GOOOOOT ITTTTT!!!

Wow! Huge congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm still trying for the dragon. Just bought the habitat to maybe boost my luck.

Congrats also to everyone else who've already got their dragon!

Drachenia
10-24-15, 06:22 PM
2. Solar Simian
3. Fairy Ferret
4. Skeletal Steed
5. Jackalope
Hello I am sad, very sad to breed my 9th attempt Deadwing, no it is again Fairy Feeret. Please let me TL Deadwing breeding, i love beautiful look to be :( :( :( :(
10. Fairy Feeret :( :( :( :( :(

YasminIssa
10-25-15, 12:07 AM
Has anyone got the chance to breed it with combination other than Sugarskull Glider & Skeletal Steed, i.e. 2 Crystal Unicorns ?

Animenia
10-25-15, 04:07 AM
Has anyone got the chance to breed it with combination other than Sugarskull Glider & Skeletal Steed, i.e. 2 Crystal Unicorns ?
I didn't breed Glider and Steed and now I try with two Unicorns but after about 16 attempts - stil nothing :( I had the same situation with Rescue Trio, but I've got Bernard by breeding two Unicorns very quickly.

kuppikahvia
10-25-15, 07:01 AM
I would love to at least have a couple of shots at this very magical animal, but the Glider just does not like my forest... :(

YasminIssa
10-25-15, 09:13 AM
I didn't breed Glider and Steed and now I try with two Unicorns but after about 16 attempts - stil nothing :( I had the same situation with Rescue Trio, but I've got Bernard by breeding two Unicorns very quickly.

Thank you Animenia. I guess I should stick with the Sugarskull Glider & Skeletal Steed combination despite of the several Fairy Ferret fails i'm getting.

rjazz
10-25-15, 10:10 AM
I've been speed breeding & still can not get Deadwing-must have tried 50 times now. Anybody besides Evys-mom & Ogreve get it?

kooky panda
10-25-15, 10:53 AM
I've been speed breeding & still can not get Deadwing-must have tried 50 times now. Anybody besides Evys-mom & Ogreve get it?
It took forever to get the first two, but this one I got in about 5 tries.

Shadifern
10-25-15, 11:49 AM
I wish I got one. I dn't even have the steed, so yeah. I bought the habitat because I got three gliders almost all in a row, so yeah. The combo will most likely get he glider every time

rjazz
10-25-15, 11:59 AM
Congrats Kooky!
Anyone try Emerald or QQ with the Steed?

ogreve
10-25-15, 01:43 PM
Congrats Kooky!
Anyone try Emerald or QQ with the Steed?

I've tried the QQ with the SS for some 35 times since having bred the SS early. The results are here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73663-Personal-Breeding-Logs&p=1176789&viewfull=1#post1176789

Note that these are shots at gem-animals though as you cannot breed the Deadwing with that formula; only the SG + SS can or -assumedly- also two Crystal Unicorns.

Silverrain1
10-25-15, 02:13 PM
So many fairy ferrets! Then I got a 16 hour timer and was so excited! Until I realised that that is not the time for the dreadwing. Excitement disappeared after that lol. But then the skeletal steed is great to, not bought the habitat yet, bit torn there

sandygin
10-25-15, 02:24 PM
I am so frustrated right now. If I see another fairy ferret,i will scream. I have been getting nothing but fairy ferrets for the last three days from trying for this.This is a game and should be relaxing. Not make you want to pull your hair out.

Sandybellee
10-25-15, 03:13 PM
I've already got a second Sugarskull Glider trying for the dragon and just now got a timer for a second Steed. Glad to have two of them but I just want to get the dragon and complete my first trio. Thankfully there's still plenty of time to try. Good luck to us all for completing this trio!!

rjazz
10-25-15, 09:28 PM
Anyone know how long we can try for Deadwing Dragon? I've gone thru enough gems to buy 1/3 of one.. I can not breed it it, so frustrating!

0tyPrincess
10-25-15, 09:37 PM
Did we always not get gems for completing these?

xenu8
10-25-15, 11:57 PM
For those who got the dragon, can you tell me what order you used?

I have spent so many gems speeding this up and still can't get it, now I can't get the halloween habitat either, so sad.

HappyHeartBakery
10-26-15, 04:50 AM
My chances of getting this one are slim to none....I have yet to bred ANY of the trio animals this go round:(. And the silly 'bred & feed Racmoon & Rainguin' steps in the Storybook are interrupting my breeding chances:(:(:(

LynsoKevin
10-26-15, 06:02 AM
Can anyone tell me if the steed and skull need to be a certain food level to breed the deadwing? After about 200 ferrets finally got the steed so can start on the deadwing!! So exciting. Good luck to everyone

ninasidstorm8
10-26-15, 08:27 AM
Can anyone tell me if the steed and skull need to be a certain food level to breed the deadwing? After about 200 ferrets finally got the steed so can start on the deadwing!! So exciting. Good luck to everyone

Animals have to be at least level 4 before they can be used for breeding.

natxjkkggg
10-26-15, 08:32 AM
Hallo arme You thinking it could be a chance to get the deadwing by breeding two sugarskullglyders?? Or is the result always another sugarskullglyder ???

ogreve
10-26-15, 08:54 AM
Hallo arme You thinking it could be a chance to get the deadwing by breeding two sugarskullglyders?? Or is the result always another sugarskullglyder ???

That will indeed force-breed another Sugarskull Glider. The breeding formula really has to be SG + SS (independent of the level of each animal, as long as it's 4+) or otherwise AFAIK by breeding two Crystal Unicorns. I don't have any CUs so I can't test that... Maybe someone over here has successfully bred a Deadwing using two CUs, but I don't recall having read that someone succeeded at that yet...

Sandybellee
10-26-15, 09:41 AM
This dragon is proving to be very tough to breed. Sped again and got yet another glider and countles ferrets etc but no dragon. I really want to complete a trio! Maybe I should switch to 4-element attempts and then back to trying for the dragon... Maybe that would draw it out. Hmm...

mraguia
10-26-15, 10:08 AM
Got the Deadwing yesterday but I didn't get credited with the goal.

kooky panda
10-26-15, 12:34 PM
Got the Deadwing yesterday but I didn't get credited with the goal.
Is the goal still showing? If so, I believe you have to place the animal on your nest and hatch before you receive the credit.

SuzieQ477
10-26-15, 12:52 PM
Yay I've just bred this!!! Level 10 Steed and level 9 Glider. :D Good luck to everyone still trying.

Drachenia
10-26-15, 12:59 PM
2. Solar Simian
3. Fairy Ferret
4. Skeletal Steed
5. Jackalope
Hello I am sad, very sad to breed my 9th attempt Deadwing, no it is again Fairy Feeret. Please let me TL Deadwing breeding, i love beautiful look to be :( :( :( :(
10. Fairy Feeret :( :( :( :( :(
11. Fairy Feeret :( :( :( :( :( :(
12. Fairy Feeret :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
13. Sugarskull Glider :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

calvinxx
10-26-15, 04:41 PM
Hey guys, I'm just wondering what different names came with your Deadwings :)

SummerNightSky
10-26-15, 04:56 PM
I'm assuming there are lists of possible names for each element. One of my Skeletal Steeds is named Morty, and I'm pretty sure that is not a "Fire" name. It wouldn't surprise me if someone has a Deadwing named that.

LonePudding
10-26-15, 06:01 PM

Some current known automated names for Skull animals are: Skully, Morty and Morticia.

Shadifern
10-26-15, 07:35 PM
I officially give up. Too soon after the three service hellhounds.

rjazz
10-26-15, 09:00 PM
I got it I got it!!! I chose my Lvl 5 Steed Then Chose my lvl 9 Sugarskull glider!!!!!
I used a mega ton of gems too over the weekend trying.

xenu8
10-26-15, 10:02 PM
I got it I got it!!! I chose my Lvl 5 Steed Then Chose my lvl 9 Sugarskull glider!!!!!
I used a mega ton of gems too over the weekend trying.

Thanks for saying what order you used, I will try it, I have been using the reverse. Congrats!

rjazz
10-26-15, 11:10 PM
Thanks for saying what order you used, I will try it, I have been using the reverse. Congrats!

Good luck! I was getting close to giving up- just keep trying!

ogreve
10-27-15, 01:46 AM

Mine is called 'Ash'.
I have several of the other trio animals too, the names of those are:
SG1: Synth
SG2: Rose
SG3: Skully
SS1: Marigold
SS2: Spark

dollyumi
10-27-15, 04:06 AM
Pls pls pls I really hope I can get deadwing!i got skull glider and steed just left deadwing 😭😭😭😭

chippychan
10-27-15, 04:24 AM
... Maybe someone over here has successfully bred a Deadwing using two CUs, but I don't recall having read that someone succeeded at that yet...

This is the method I'm currently trying (2 x Crystal Unicorns) and so far no luck, although this morning I was pretty shocked to see a 45 hour timer pop up (!). So, a third unicorn is on it's way, lol.

I'll probably have to speed it along later so I can have more attempts at this one. I'll post if I'm actually successful getting Dreadwing with 2 unicorns instead of the glider/steed combo. I was able to get Saintly Bernard with two unicorns so we'll see.

Sandybellee
10-27-15, 05:34 AM
This is the method I'm currently trying (2 x Crystal Unicorns) and so far no luck, although this morning I was pretty shocked to see a 45 hour timer pop up (!). So, a third unicorn is on it's way, lol.

I'll probably have to speed it along later so I can have more attempts at this one. I'll post if I'm actually successful getting Dreadwing with 2 unicorns instead of the glider/steed combo. I was able to get Saintly Bernard with two unicorns so we'll see.

Congrats on the Unicorn!!! And good luck with Deadwing! :)

Drachenia
10-27-15, 06:25 AM
Hello Elsa, Regina or Kooky Panda may be extended the time for breeding Deadwing, by breeding Racmoon and Rainguin we can not breeding for Deadwing. :rolleyes:

infinitelove19
10-27-15, 06:36 AM
Some current known automated names for Skull animals are: Skully, Morty and Morticia.

My two so far are Flora & Bones.
Waiting 10 more hours to hatch Deadwing! :-))))

YasminIssa
10-27-15, 07:41 AM

I tried this order Steed then Sugerskull too for few times but the fairy ferrets still pouring :(

calvinxx
10-27-15, 08:24 AM
Thanks for posting all the different names, guys! Mine is Catrina right now but I kind of like Bones so I might switch to that

cocauina
10-27-15, 09:24 AM
My two so far are Flora & Bones.
Waiting 10 more hours to hatch Deadwing! :-))))

Flora is a nature, Bones is indeed a new skull name :)

I have, Skull, Morty and Morticia that are skull names, and Twig that is nature name. Currently I have a 2nd Skeletal Steed on the nest, let's see what name I get from that one.

My results for Deadwing are 2 Fairy Ferrets, 1 Sugarskull Glider and 1 Skeletal Steed.

rjazz
10-27-15, 10:24 AM
Names:
Deadwing: Marigold (might be changing that)
Steed: Skully, Infernus, Morticia, Cole (Will have to sell 2 at least)
Glider: Skully, Jade

Drachenia
10-27-15, 10:32 AM
2. Solar Simian
3. Fairy Ferret
4. Skeletal Steed
5. Jackalope
6. Fairy Ferret
7. Fairy Ferret
8. Skeletal Steed
Hello I am sad, very sad to breed my 9th attempt Deadwing, no it is again Fairy Ferret. Please let me TL Deadwing breeding, i love beautiful look to be
10. Fairy Ferret
11. Fairy Ferret
12. Fairy Ferret
13. Sugarskull Glider
14. Sugarskull Glider
15. Fairy Ferret
16. Fairy Ferret

cocauina
10-27-15, 10:36 AM
Names:
Deadwing: Marigold (might be changing that)
Steed: Skully, Infernus, Morticia, Cole (Will have to sell 2 at least)
Glider: Skully, Jade

Marigold, what a weird name.. But for a skull animal, what we could expect :p

ogreve
10-27-15, 11:07 AM
Marigold, what a weird name.. But for a skull animal, what we could expect :p

In light of one of the names being Skully, I wonder if any of them are called "Fox" or "Mulder". :D :D :D

cocauina
10-27-15, 11:54 AM
In light of one of the names being Skully, I wonder if any of them are called "Fox" or "Mulder". :D :D :D

hahahahaha Mulder is actually a good name :p

Sandybellee
10-27-15, 12:58 PM
Gah! Got a third Skeletal Steed timer! I really wish we could gift animals to others...

I guess the only good thing is I can now hatch something from storage because the previous try was a 3 hour ferret.

Silverrain1
10-27-15, 01:24 PM
Having no luck here! Fairy ferrets and fallabys plus some skeletal steeds again. Now I see a pop up for 3 old re released animals plus the breeding for story book. Eeeek

Hawksmoor
10-27-15, 04:10 PM
Here's what S8 named mine. Lol sometimes I wonder about the names. They named my Scaredy Cat Buffy! I wonder if secretly she's a vampire slayer :p

SummerNightSky
10-27-15, 04:11 PM
Here's what S8 named mine. Lol sometimes I wonder about the names. They named my Scaredy Cat Buffy! I wonder if secretly she's a vampire slayer :p

Hahahahahaha, that's awesome! Mine is named Sabrina. Guess she's a teenage witch in disguise ;)

Hawksmoor
10-27-15, 04:14 PM
Hahahahahaha, that's awesome! Mine is named Sabrina. Guess she's a teenage witch in disguise ;)

LOL! That's a good one too!

mrhammy48
10-27-15, 05:22 PM
No luck here. I got a second steed and still don't have flyerfox but I've gotten tons of 3 hr and 6 hr fails. It doesn't look good for me.

hutchyy12345
10-28-15, 12:57 AM
I haven't even had a 6 hour timer! I've had non stop fairy ferrets for days, and already spent over 50 gems speeding up! This is ridiculous, I have no luck with this game. The steed and glider were the first trio animals I've ever got and I thought my luck was changing, but no, I'm blasted with ferrets! I really hope I can get the dragon, though it's annoying that I have to keep breeding animals like rainguin and racmoon for the storybook. Wish they were at different times.

tennysonrobin
10-28-15, 01:13 AM
Im having the egg of Skeletal Steed in the nest right now, no Sugarskull Glider yet, let alone Deadwing :( so jealous of those who already have 3. These animals are magnificent, this trio is a must have, though I've never ever been in such bad luck with any kinds of animals so far in this game. I had like 10 days of Fairy Ferrets and other 6-hour fails

Finger crossed for my Sugarskull and my Deadwing as well...Please visit my forest, I have a very warm and welcoming places for you <3 <3 just a couple of days left. I'm so desperate hahahaha

cocauina
10-28-15, 06:55 PM
Well this was too easy for me and weird at the same time. My breed from the chapter, Skyger + Pyro Pony just ended, and I decided to put the 2 Skull animals just because I can and I already knew it would give me a Fairy Ferret fail. This is were the game just decides to joke with me and give me the 22hrs timer. Perfect, my reaction was just stupid and weird, just dropped what I had on my hands while locking to the fu*king timer. I was not expecting having Deadwing so easy but I was thinking that I would get a short timer because of Chapter 4, well, the chapter will have to wait, don't care, Deadwing is mine! This is the 2nd trio where I get the main animal, Caturn was my second and Santa Claws my first. Matripony and Melooder (along with Tubacan) just didn't wanted me.

Good luck for the rest of you!

Drachenia
10-28-15, 09:09 PM
Hello I breed now with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn my results can be seen here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73663-Personal-Breeding-Logs

xenu8
10-28-15, 09:36 PM
This game is becoming increasingly boring to me, the same anmals over & over, I am starting to dread opening the game.

kuppikahvia
10-29-15, 01:44 AM
Congrats to the few lucky ones who already own a Deadwing!

As for me, the 1st ever attempt at a Deadwing was not so lucky... I got the worst fail possible, in that the 1st steed-glider pairing gave me... another Steed!!! That's 16+16 hours, over one day burnt like that, such precious time... And I'll have to (hope to) breed a racmoon next, so that's 9 more hours (hopefully no rares or supers!) going down the drain.

This leaves me "only" one week of Deadwing attempts, hopefully this will be enough... At this point I sadly abandon the thought of even trying for the Frankenswine again, cause that would mean several more hours taken away from the remaining trio-time! :(
So once again: goodbye Frankeswine :-/

chippychan
10-29-15, 04:17 AM
Hello I breed now with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn my results can be seen here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73663-Personal-Breeding-Logs

Thanks for confirming that it *can* be done with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn, I was beginning to have my doubts since I haven't been having any luck with the combo. Congratulations! :)

evys_mom
10-29-15, 09:13 AM
I have absolutely have no reason to complain. My primary account I have been extremely lucky to get all three of the service trio and now the skull trio. On my second account, I got the first two of both. On my baby account, the first of both only. I fell in love with the Steed, but now that I have the Deadwing, I love it and really want it. I have gotten 3 Steeds on my second account. I hate it for those that haven't got any! I really wish we could gift extras.

I want to try to breed the limited, but Armordillo fails suck!!!

cocauina
10-29-15, 12:26 PM
Thanks for confirming that it *can* be done with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn, I was beginning to have my doubts since I haven't been having any luck with the combo. Congratulations! :)

Or I'm blind or I cannot find it, I don't see that Drachenia was able to get Deadwing by breeding 2 Crystal Unicorn's together.. Only that was able to breed with Sugarskull Glider and Skeletal Steed...

kuppikahvia
10-29-15, 01:26 PM
Congrats to the few lucky ones who already own a Deadwing!

As for me, the 1st ever attempt at a Deadwing was not so lucky... I got the worst fail possible, in that the 1st steed-glider pairing gave me... another Steed!!! That's 16+16 hours, over one day burnt like that, such precious time... And I'll have to (hope to) breed a racmoon next, so that's 9 more hours (hopefully no rares or supers!) going down the drain.

This leaves me "only" one week of Deadwing attempts, hopefully this will be enough... At this point I sadly abandon the thought of even trying for the Frankenswine again, cause that would mean several more hours taken away from the remaining trio-time! :(
So once again: goodbye Frankeswine :-/

OH MY! 2nd attempt and 2nd consecutive Steed!!! (which makes three overall)... Where are the good old Ferret fails??? :'-(

Sandybellee
10-29-15, 04:07 PM
OH MY! 2nd attempt and 2nd consecutive Steed!!! (which makes three overall)... Where are the good old Ferret fails??? :'-(

I know! I just got my 4th Steed! Much prefer the short Ferret fails.

pinkflower7777
10-29-15, 06:19 PM
Just got the Deadwing. It's my first complete trio since Caturn. I was really starting to dislike the trios. Good luck to those still trying

Drachenia
10-29-15, 06:36 PM

Now, after so many attempts breeding and I only get common as Rare get. I abbreviated the breeding and bought Deadwing, I do not understand that he is not to breeding for some people is

Drachenia
10-29-15, 06:47 PM

Sorry Chippychan but so much accelerate the breeding with Gems, with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn I have not get Deadwing. :D

chippychan
10-29-15, 07:12 PM
Sorry Chippychan but so much accelerate the breeding with Gems, with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn I have not get Deadwing. :D

I apologize for my misunderstanding; I thought you meant that you had bred the deadwing successfully with the 2 unicorn combination. Thank you for clarifying. :)

It makes me wonder if it's even possible. I've been trying for days now (with a bunch of gem-speeding too) and I haven't been able to get one yet. I hope you have better luck!

Drachenia
10-29-15, 08:30 PM
I apologize for my misunderstanding; I thought you meant that you had bred the deadwing successfully with the 2 unicorn combination. Thank you for clarifying. :)

It makes me wonder if it's even possible. I've been trying for days now (with a bunch of gem-speeding too) and I haven't been able to get one yet. I hope you have better luck!

Congratulations to Deadwing Chippychan. I have me Deadwing bought :D

OkieDokie27
10-30-15, 01:33 PM
Well the good news is I bred a deadwing. The bad news is I'm only at lvl 10 and have 5,000 coins. I didn't realize the habitat was 500,000. Not sure why this animal was available to me at my lvl. Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep it? I would hate to get rid of a limited time super rare. Maybe I can share some coins with my dragon island....; )

Doompicnic
10-30-15, 02:06 PM
I am constantly trying to breed deadwing but never get it. I hope eventually it will come. Gets annoying after days and days of trying.

kuppikahvia
10-30-15, 02:35 PM
I'm just at my 3rd attempt because the both the first and the second were Steeds (2x16hrs), then I had to breed a Racmoon but got a Bat instead (13hrs), so yeah, not much time to even try for the Deadwing!
Btw the 3rd try is a Ferret (which is a welcome fail, I don't know how I'd have reacted if it had been a 3rd Steed in a row!!!) :-//
There's still hope, let's keep trying...

mrhammy48
10-30-15, 02:52 PM
Still no luck. I had to sell my third steed which was a bummer. Tons of 3 hr fails though.

rjazz
10-30-15, 03:58 PM
I think you will have to figure out a way to buy the habitat, because it went into the nest. Otherwise you could leave it on the nest but then you would not be able to breed anything else until you move it or sell it.

Well the good news is I bred a deadwing. The bad news is I'm only at lvl 10 and have 5,000 coins. I didn't realize the habitat was 500,000. Not sure why this animal was available to me at my lvl. Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep it? I would hate to get rid of a limited time super rare. Maybe I can share some coins with my dragon island....; )

Sandybellee
10-31-15, 06:00 AM
Ok, I'm just not getting this dragon. Sped again and nothing. So frustrating getting the same fails over and over again. :( So no more speeding. I'd rather buy a premium habitat than throw gems away. If it's not happening, it's not happening. At least I got the first two of this trio.

Doompicnic
10-31-15, 09:04 AM
Yay! I just got Deadwing...on Halloween :)
Happy Halloween! Good luck to those still trying.

Shadifern
10-31-15, 10:42 AM
hey i can add you as neighbor and leave bonuses?

Shadifern
10-31-15, 10:44 AM
I just bred a steed and not enough time to try for deadwing

RLrox
10-31-15, 11:36 AM
I got it! This is the first trio I've ever managed to complete (and have been playing this game since the start) - sooooo happy! :)

Drachenia
10-31-15, 12:39 PM
I got it! This is the first trio I've ever managed to complete (and have been playing this game since the start) - sooooo happy! :)

Congratulations to complete the Trio :D

Hawksmoor
10-31-15, 01:03 PM

That's great! Congrats!

kuppikahvia
10-31-15, 01:58 PM
Congrats to everybody already with a Deadwing! I hope I can join the club soon...
Atm after two Ferret fails unfortunately I got yet another long fail (a 13hr Glider), so I'm using the time gap to hatch the Owl from the Book...
The most frustrating thing so far for me has been the fact that I've had the 2 animals for 3 days already but I've been able to try only 5 times for the Deadwing, just because of very long fails (2x Steed and 1x Glider) plus the Book breeding/hatching (1x Dream Bat, 1x Racmoon). I hope I can breed more consequently in the next few days (I know the Rainguin is coming, please pretty please let it come straight away! :) )

xenu8
10-31-15, 09:06 PM
I keep getting the first two of the trio and its really annoying, its too hard. I already wasted too many gems speeding up so that doesn't help at all.

woowoo69
11-01-15, 06:24 AM
Is it possible to breed a dead wing with two steeds or does it have to be a glider and a steed?

Silverrain1
11-01-15, 08:37 AM
Is it possible to breed a dead wing with two steeds or does it have to be a glider and a steed?

It has to be a glider and a stead to get it. Hope you have luck getting it, I'm still trying away!

sweetdeda
11-01-15, 09:26 AM
Have breed 2 gliders and 2 steeds but still no deadwing even with nonstop attempts for days, haven't even tried for the rereleased animals. Congrats to all that have breed the trio.

Silverrain1
11-01-15, 11:00 AM
Yes!!!!! I finally got it, non stop trying, I've not tried for anything else except the racmoon for the story book! Now need to find room for the habitat! That's going to require some forest shuffling! Don't give up everyone!

natxjkkggg
11-01-15, 11:03 AM
I got already all Fire/ nature animals possibilities and another glider,and 11 Fairy Feretts!!!!!

31aug2002
11-01-15, 01:21 PM
Since I got my sugarskull glider to I have been breeding non stop and have got fairy ferrets all the way. I put my latest on the nest. Fed my sugarskull glider and brought it to lvl9 from 8 and then put th SS And glider in nest and closed my eyes. ... I was fearing another 3 hr timer... But wonder of wonders.... IT WAS A 22Hr timer... YAY!!! So I finally have the DEADWING.
So now I will just speed up the fairy ferret in the nest and put my lion heart in it ...
BTW .. I installed the game on my Samsung fone day before. Today in the morning I put in rock rhino and Pandaffodil and up popped a 13 hr timer. And not speeding but it could be either Zombee or Sugarskull !! Both are welcome. I also bought the skeletal dragon value pack there as it cost only$1.99
So all in all a happy day!!!

natxjkkggg
11-01-15, 01:41 PM
It's 19.99$ n?tig 1.99$ als You wrote!!

kuppikahvia
11-01-15, 01:46 PM
Oh man another Glider today :'-(
I have had more rares than Ferrets (which actually would be more welcome because c'mon 3 hrs that's nothing compared to all other fails.
I wish I had had more ferrets than these horribly long fails with the clock ticking... :(

31aug2002
11-01-15, 01:49 PM
It's 19.99$ n?tig 1.99$ als You wrote!!
It's Rs 120/- for me so that comes to even less tha $ 1. 99
But this on my secondary account which is only lvl 8 as yet . And also I got 5000 food instead of 15000 , and 20k cons instead of 30 runes

SummerNightSky
11-01-15, 01:55 PM
It's Rs 120/- for me so that comes to even less tha $ 1. 99
But this on my secondary account which is only lvl 8 as yet . And also I got 5000 food instead of 15000 , and 20k cons instead of 30 runes
Congrats on your Deadwing!! Congratulations as well to everyone who has been successful luring this dragon to their forest and best of luck to everyone currently trying.

I'd rather have that 1.99 value pack than the 15,000 food + Skeletal Dragon egg + 30 runes haha. I'd actually be tempted to buy it then.

Brambles2
11-01-15, 02:53 PM
I'm wondering whether Storm8 have, PERHAPS, changed the breeding rules that these Pure, single type animals CAN NO LONGER BE BRED USING TWO CRYSTAL UNICORNS.
It seems unlikely that so many could have been trying constantly, without success, since Deadwing's release, apart from compulsory Racmoon/Rainguin efforts for Storybook.
Since this method gives no Rares & the Treasure Ultras appear to be mythical, some of us should have been able to breed something other than Commons by now, with Deadening the only possibility.

Please would it be possible for ELSA, REGINA or KOOKY PANDA to find out the answer for us?

It would be very mean to make such a major change to the rules without letting us know.

55lee55
11-01-15, 05:26 PM
Oh man another Glider today :'-(
I have had more rares than Ferrets (which actually would be more welcome because c'mon 3 hrs that's nothing compared to all other fails.
I wish I had had more ferrets than these horribly long fails with the clock ticking... :(

Same is happening to me. I have spent many gems trying for this one but it is becoming difficult to justify spending gems to speed past yet another Glider. I like the look of this one but I am finding it hard to keep trying for an animal that is so difficult to get Ferret fails with and I don't need or want the the expensive fails.

I know it can't be that this game senses players who speed with gems and send the expensive fails their way, but lately it sure feels that way to me. Between the space issues and the difficulty breeding lately, I'm thinking about the wisdom of continuing on with this game. It has seemed more stressful and tedious than fun for me for a long time.

Guess I will give it these last few days and maybe I will get lucky.

evys_mom
11-01-15, 08:03 PM
I currently have a glider in the nest and steed bred - in line to go in the nest.Now the gambler in me says to speed them and I will get the Deadwing, but wet know that's not happening!!

55lee55
11-01-15, 08:34 PM
I currently have a glider in the nest and steed bred - in line to go in the nest.Now the gambler in me says to speed them and I will get the Deadwing, but wet know that's not happening!!

I suspect that you have a better chance at getting the Deadwing than I do because you have had a recent success. There is a little time left. Go for it.

debrasbistro
11-01-15, 11:13 PM
Is there anyone else who has not got any of the trio?

saucysammis
11-01-15, 11:32 PM

.i have not got any. Have been trying non stop except for a Racmoon and a rainguin. (Once for each of those) usually I get 3 animals from a trio, two of one of the first two and one of the first two. I only got one of the music one and I've never gotten the third.

It really blows.

kuppikahvia
11-02-15, 05:42 AM
O... M... G... another Steed, another 16 hrs...
*laughs histerically and then faints*

mrhammy48
11-02-15, 08:46 AM
Still no deadwing. I'm taking a break and evolving my steed to epic to see if that improves my chances. In the meantime I'm trying for the zombee. I just can't take any more ferrets.

ninasidstorm8
11-02-15, 09:29 AM
Since I needed to evolve the Skeletal Steed to use it for breeding, I tried for a 4 element breed with the Sugarskull Glider and an Aurora Pegasus. That didn't work out as I ended up with a Koala Cadabra and extra dead time in the Den.

When my Skeletal Steed was finished evolving I threw him and the Sugarskull Glider into the Breeding Den to start breeding the Deadwing. First two tries have been the Ferret but at least I am in the game now. I will have about 3 days to breed the Deadwing.

Good Luck to everyone trying.

55lee55
11-02-15, 09:58 AM
O... M... G... another Steed, another 16 hrs...
*laughs histerically and then faints*
Yeah, me too. Another 16 hr. fail.
*joins you in a dead faint on the floor*

evys_mom
11-02-15, 10:33 AM
Yeah, me too. Another 16 hr. fail.
*joins you in a dead faint on the floor*

I am right there with you. I now have 4 of each and I have sold one of each and now I will have to sell another... Why oh why can we not sell to other players!!!!

kooky panda
11-02-15, 11:18 AM
I'm wondering whether Storm8 have, PERHAPS, changed the breeding rules that these Pure, single type animals CAN NO LONGER BE BRED USING TWO CRYSTAL UNICORNS.
It seems unlikely that so many could have been trying constantly, without success, since Deadwing's release, apart from compulsory Racmoon/Rainguin efforts for Storybook.
Since this method gives no Rares & the Treasure Ultras appear to be mythical, some of us should have been able to breed something other than Commons by now, with Deadening the only possibility.

Please would it be possible for ELSA, REGINA or KOOKY PANDA to find out the answer for us?

It would be very mean to make such a major change to the rules without letting us know.

I did check on this and was told that they have not made any changes to the breeding logic.

31aug2002
11-02-15, 12:13 PM
Since I needed to evolve the Skeletal Steed to use it for breeding, I tried for a 4 element breed with the Sugarskull Glider and an Aurora Pegasus. That didn't work out as I ended up with a Koala Cadabra and extra dead time in the Den.

When my Skeletal Steed was finished evolving I threw him and the Sugarskull Glider into the Breeding Den to start breeding the Deadwing. First two tries have been the Ferret but at least I am in the game now. I will have about 3 days to breed the Deadwing.

Good Luck to everyone trying.
Oh that's great to hear that you have managed to get the 1st two of the trio. The last one had been pretty bad for most of us!!
Congratulations . And I am pretty sure you will get the Deadwing too!! All the best

flowless
11-02-15, 12:36 PM
I truly wish i get the last one
I didnt get any in the last trio
And this trio is my favourite so far
Im again excited with the game
Bought two halloween habitus to have my little scary spot
I wish i can get this one to have it complete
Few days remin

ninasidstorm8
11-02-15, 12:57 PM
Oh that's great to hear that you have managed to get the 1st two of the trio. The last one had been pretty bad for most of us!!
Congratulations . And I am pretty sure you will get the Deadwing too!! All the best

Thanks. I only bred 2 Super Rares (both duplicates) in October and none in the past 2 1/2 weeks. So I am hoping that I am overdue. Good Luck to you in your breeding attempts as well.

insomniadreams88
11-02-15, 03:26 PM
I think this is actually going to be the first trio I end up completing. Just got a 22 hour breeding time. (Unless there's another possibility with that breeding time?)

ninasidstorm8
11-02-15, 05:41 PM
I think this is actually going to be the first trio I end up completing. Just got a 22 hour breeding time. (Unless there's another possibility with that breeding time?)

Congratulations, the only other animals with a 22 hour breed time contain an Electric element. It is a bit ironic that we are trying for a 22 hour timer and all I have received so far are 3 hour timers.

LynsoKevin
11-02-15, 05:52 PM
Is there any particular order with the animal? Still trying but nothing but ferrets for me

Brambles2
11-02-15, 06:24 PM
I did check on this and was told that they have not made any changes to the breeding logic.

Thanks so much for confirming this, Kooky.

Guess there's one day left to keep trying, reassuring that it *may* be possible to get Deadwing!

LocalNews
11-02-15, 07:02 PM
This is so frustrating getting ferret after ferret after days of trying. I have only gotten two animals other than the ferret in about twenty five tries which is pretty ridiculous. I hope others have better luck than me.

Wow! After a dozen ferrets and finally a fallaby and a solar Simeon I got another ferret. I was just about to try for something else but decided to stick with my steed/glider combo...and got a 22 hour timer. Unbelievable!!!! I am so happy to finally get another trio. iT has been so long. I guess it pays to be persistent but it is often so frustrating.

NannaSherry
11-02-15, 10:56 PM
This is so frustrating getting ferret after ferret after days of trying. I have only gotten two animals other than the ferret in about twenty five tries which is pretty ridiculous. I hope others have better luck than me.

Don't feel bad local news, I have been breeding sugar skull and skull pony for almost two weeks straight (save the racmoon/Ranguin) and gotten nearly 40 fairy ferrets and one Vinotaur. It's crazy. My daughter got her dread wing 2nd try, about 10 days ago. She's the only one I personally know playing whose gotten it. And I've been breeding round the clock for it. A few days left, maybe. I just don't understand how the law of averages throws no dread wing. I can't believe I might not complete the trio. But same thing happened with service dogs. Got the first two and tried for 15 days to get St. Bernard - nothing. Just too bizarre. Good luck to everyone.

tennysonrobin
11-03-15, 02:03 AM
I have like 6 days trying for deadwing and so far just fairy ferrets and also 2 fallabies. At least 1 sugarskull so I dont need to use 1 habitat for 2 animals. Last time with the doggies i had the firedog 1 day prior to its expiration so no time trying for st bernard. But now, almost a week for deadwing yet just fairy ferret wings @@ finger crossed for 3 days left, darn

55lee55
11-03-15, 02:47 AM
Congratulations, the only other animals with a 22 hour breed time contain an Electric element. It is a bit ironic that we are trying for a 22 hour timer and all I have received so far are 3 hour timers.

Consider yourself fortunate for 3 hour fails. I seem to have an equal number of 3 and 6 hour fails and am in double digits on 16 hour fails having just spawned another.

There should be a limit to the long fails on these things. This is becoming decidedly unpleasant. Yes, there should be a challenge to it but it should be doable for anyone who is giving it a good try.

It sure seems that getting these animals was easier in the past. This can't be this difficult for most people, can it? Maybe it is.

LynsoKevin
11-03-15, 05:33 AM
Is there a tournament starting today??

Sandybellee
11-03-15, 05:39 AM
Congrats to all who've completed the trio! Still no sign of Deadwing for me. I've gotten everything else many times over. Been trying since the day Deadwing became available for breeding.

ninasidstorm8
11-03-15, 07:10 AM
Is there a tournament starting today??

There will be a 30 round tournament starting later today if S8 follows the current tournament schedule.

laurentimus
11-03-15, 08:13 AM
Don't feel bad local news, I have been breeding sugar skull and skull pony for almost two weeks straight (save the racmoon/Ranguin) and gotten nearly 40 fairy ferrets and one Vinotaur. It's crazy. My daughter got her dread wing 2nd try, about 10 days ago. She's the only one I personally know playing whose gotten it. And I've been breeding round the clock for it. A few days left, maybe. I just don't understand how the law of averages throws no dread wing. I can't believe I might not complete the trio. But same thing happened with service dogs. Got the first two and tried for 15 days to get St. Bernard - nothing. Just too bizarre. Good luck to everyone.

Yeah, I'm on the same boat, never got the St Bernard and it doesn't look like I will complete that trio either. NannaSherry, what level are you? I'm lv45 and I wonder if they lower the odds for us who have been playing for a long time. In any case I'll keep trying until the last minute, fingers crossed :)

55lee55
11-03-15, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I'm on the same boat, never got the St Bernard and it doesn't look like I will complete that trio either. NannaSherry, what level are you? I'm lv45 and I wonder if they lower the odds for us who have been playing for a long time. In any case I'll keep trying until the last minute, fingers crossed :)

I too have wondered this more than once, but I really hope even S8 wouldn't stoop so low. They wouldn't really do that, would they?

Even if we might feel as if they might have pulled some programming hanky panky at times...

Don't give up my weary fellow FFS addicts. I too am at level 45 and after breeding both skull fails back to back this morning after coming off another 16 hr fail, and being at the end of my expansion capability once again, I decided to spend down my gem bank and high tail it out of here while I still had some remnant of sanity left.

Then, after blindly throwing away over 120 gems, bam*bam*bam* on a few more 8 and 13 hr fails, I got two 3 hr fails then... It happened! I got the 22 hr. timer!

Looks like I am still in the game. So don't give up until the last fail. If I can do it, I have faith that the rest of you will get this beauty too.

Congratulations to all who have or will breed the elusive Darkwing. Condolences to those who don't and won't get her. May you be very few or none in the end.

mrhammy48
11-03-15, 09:25 AM
Well got my epic steed and now just bred back to back ferrets. So my luck still hasn't changed. At least there's a tournament coming, hopefully.

tennysonrobin
11-03-15, 10:26 AM
Yep just use 80 gems to speed breed and nothing but 3 hr timers. Im not using gems anymore, they'd better be spent on habitats or things that at least i know for sure i can get. No more gem for deadwing. To deadwing: u can come or not i dont care anymore. I have other 117 amazing animals who actually decided to show up in my forest to care for and buy stuff for. So bye bye deadwing!

ninasidstorm8
11-03-15, 04:18 PM
Just as the tournament started, I sold a Fairy Ferret off the nest moved another Fairy Ferret to the nest and started my 10th breeding session for the Deadwing, the result was a 22 hour timer. I am so relieved. I had expected to have to perform some last minute speed breeding to get the Deadwing as I did for the Melodeer and the Saintly Bernard. Just sold off the last of my Fairy Ferrets from the nest and put the Barn Owl in the nest to hatch while waiting for the Deadwing. I thought about hatching Ra but I already have a level 15 Anubis and the Barn Owl makes the second Autumn animal I have had a chance to hatch, so it is better choice for my Battle Arena troops.

After moving the Deadwing to the nest, I will probably force breed a second Skeletal Steed that I can leave it at level 1 for use in testing during the Battleground, before returning to normal breeding.

I was worried about this trio since it took me 27 tries before I bred the Sugarskull Glider but I managed to breed the second two in the next 5 days ( 10 tries each). Good Luck to everyone still trying, there are more than 2 days left.

Scribbles138
11-03-15, 05:11 PM
Just spent 80 gems speed breeding and finally got the second. Sped through the evolution and through four more fails for the deadwing. I'm not spending anymore tonight, fingers crossed I get the last one.

Buttercup0001
11-03-15, 05:41 PM
Nothing but back to back Ferry Ferrets for the last 2 weeks. Not very happy. I really dont think my forest will ever see the Deadwing Skull. Nor did my forest see the Matripony or any other 3rd animal in a trio, the exception being the cosmic and music trio.
Then again I bred these really late in the event.
Congrats to those who were successful.

NannaSherry
11-03-15, 06:00 PM

Hey Laurentimus I am at Lvl 45 and you may be on to something. I was able enough to get the cosmic and music trio, but I can't get the cycle last two times. And I'm able to start the third member with plenty of time. Usually I'm able to start as soon as they're available. I just can't but believe the odds!!! Got a 16 hr timer this morning for only the 2nd animal variety over FF's. Good luck my friend, let me know if you get one. I'll keep checking out the thread. ��

sweetdeda
11-03-15, 06:11 PM
I have now bred 5 each of the sugarskull and steed and what seems like a billion fairy ferrets, yet still no deadwing.......

xellosspoo
11-03-15, 06:26 PM

I just bred my part 1 one now. I'm so frustrated. Hopefully I have luck to get the last 2...

LocalNews
11-03-15, 07:52 PM
Finally got a 22 hour timer just now! Hopefully you will get yours too. Good luck to you.

debrasbistro
11-03-15, 09:55 PM
I just bred my part 1 one now. I'm so frustrated. Hopefully I have luck to get the last 2...

It has become humorous only not. I just got my second 13 hour timer and of course I got another Zombee. Thanks so much for the 'randomness'. Good luck to you!

savage_mel
11-04-15, 08:17 AM
I just got my first of the trio yesterday, Skeletal Steed. Then I was so excited for a 13hr timer only to find out this morning its a Zombee. Next attempt...9hrs. Stupid planters ugh

mrhammy48
11-04-15, 12:52 PM
I'm giving up. I just bred another sugar glider.

sweetdeda
11-04-15, 05:15 PM
OMG! I never thought I'd get the deadwing, FINALLY a 22 hour timer! I really thought I was not going to get this trio. Good luck everyone still trying.

savage_mel
11-04-15, 05:52 PM
I just got my first of the trio yesterday, Skeletal Steed. Then I was so excited for a 13hr timer only to find out this morning its a Zombee. Next attempt...9hrs. Stupid planters ugh
And since this thing is done tomorrow, I guess this is last attempt...another 9hours. I am so sick of plantlers!

RowanaFarrin
11-04-15, 06:50 PM
OMG! I never thought I'd get the deadwing, FINALLY a 22 hour timer! I really thought I was not going to get this trio. Good luck everyone still trying.

Congrats! :D Still Fairy Ferrets and gliders for me, but there's still a little more time... Hopefully I'll get lucky too!

mimiamelia
11-04-15, 06:57 PM
Still no deadwing...got mostly fairy ferrets. I guess this is yet another trio I won't be able to complete. I have never completed a trio before, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Anyway, good luck everyone!! Glad to see more people getting it! :)

Scribbles138
11-04-15, 07:01 PM
Well I've given it a really good shot. After using 80 gems yesterday to speed and finally getting the Steed, I used another 200 today speeding through fails for the deadwing, and nothing but ferrets, and a few other five and six hour animals that I already have. I really want this one but it doesn't seem to be in the cards unless I get really lucky over the next few fails. I really don't want to spend more gems on this.

HappyHeartBakery
11-04-15, 08:48 PM
Fairy ferrets it is....how much time is left to try?

Drachenia
11-04-15, 08:51 PM
Fairy ferrets it is....how much time is left to try?

Hi Time to breeding Deadwing is 11/06/2015

YasminIssa
11-05-15, 01:34 AM
Me too, mostly fairy ferrets and some other few animals that I have but no deadwing. I got the skull and the steed so early since the trio started but since then no news about the deadwing.

kuppikahvia
11-05-15, 02:28 AM
More Ferrets Yesterday, then a rare Solar Simian, a rare Jackalope and a super rare Vinotaur in a row :-O
But obviously no Deadwing in sight :-(
The last day has come... I thought I'd have a good shot at this having about 9 days to try for it, but no, it looks like I'm going to miss this one too.
Pretty poor results since the cosmic trio back then.

sweetdeda
11-05-15, 04:46 AM
Congrats! :D Still Fairy Ferrets and gliders for me, but there's still a little more time... Hopefully I'll get lucky too!

I hope you do get it too. Fingers crossed for everyone!

HappyHeartBakery
11-05-15, 05:06 AM
Still only ferrets & more steeds. Took me sooo long to get any of this trio, I feel pretty lucky to have the 2 I've got. Just hoping to get in a deadwing before time expires

kittenthief
11-05-15, 06:55 AM
Is the deadwing the only 22 hour option?? I just got one...

Scribbles138
11-05-15, 07:35 AM
Is the deadwing the only 22 hour option?? I just got one...

I do believe so. Congratulations! :D

ninasidstorm8
11-05-15, 08:26 AM
Just a reminder to anyone still trying for the trio that times runs out today. My goal for the Part 3 says 17 hours remaining, so I assume that the phrase through Nov 5 means until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time. My Deadwing will be hatching in another 15 minutes.

Good luck to anyone still trying.

Sandybellee
11-05-15, 01:17 PM
Just a reminder to anyone still trying for the trio that times runs out today. My goal for the Part 3 says 17 hours remaining, so I assume that the phrase through Nov 5 means until 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard Time. My Deadwing will be hatching in another 15 minutes.

Good luck to anyone still trying.

Congrats on completing this trio, too!

Congrats also to everyone else who got Deadwing! It's not looking good for me. I have one more try without speeding and I think I've sped enough already earlier. So glad this will be over soon. Then I think I'll hatch something fun from storage before starting continuos breeding for something else again. :p

RowanaFarrin
11-05-15, 01:36 PM
Congrats on completing this trio, too!

Congrats also to everyone else who got Deadwing! It's not looking good for me. I have one more try without speeding and I think I've sped enough already earlier. So glad this will be over soon. Then I think I'll hatch something fun from storage before starting continuos breeding for something else again. :p

Probably time I hatched the rest of my autumn critters and my Halloweasel to cheer up my forest too! ;)

I spent a few gems on speeding some fairy ferrets today (only around 50, I know people have spent way more than that), then stopped when I got another 13 hour glider. Not looking too good for me either. XD Might speed the glider before bed and give it one more shot, but then that's it. I don't want to spend all my gems on it.

Congrats to people who finished and good luck to those of us still trying to the last moment! ^_^

kuppikahvia
11-05-15, 03:14 PM
Probably time I hatched the rest of my autumn critters and my Halloweasel to cheer up my forest too! ;)

I spent a few gems on speeding some fairy ferrets today (only around 50, I know people have spent way more than that), then stopped when I got another 13 hour glider. Not looking too good for me either. XD Might speed the glider before bed and give it one more shot, but then that's it. I don't want to spend all my gems on it.

Congrats to people who finished and good luck to those of us still trying to the last moment! ^_^

Same here... spent around 50 gems on Ferrets and now got the 5th Steed, not going to burn a bunch of them on speed breeding, not my type of game, even though I have tons left doing pretty much nothing ( I do not buy animals as my main rule)

locotesx3
11-05-15, 04:35 PM
I couldn't get one of them till today (I never get the animals in these type of events), but I really really wanted them. Got a sugar glider then speed it up and got a steed. Then I spent 100 gems and got a bunch of steeds... So bummed!! I really wanted all 3 of them. Not 2 gliders and 4 steeds. ��
Happy I got the 2 but still sad I couldn't get them all. Since the goal came out its the only thing I have been breeding for.

Actually the 13hr timer could be another zombee....

Scribbles138
11-05-15, 04:48 PM
Echoing my post in the frustrated breeders thread, I've spent a ton of gems speeding to get this one and nothing. I refuse to believe the chances are the same for everyone.

Scribbles138
11-05-15, 05:39 PM
Well, I used more gems speeding, but I got it. There's not even much satisfaction in it, but at least I've not missed out on this set.

NannaSherry
11-05-15, 05:40 PM
Hey Laurentimus I am at Lvl 45 and you may be on to something. I was able enough to get the cosmic and music trio, but I can't get the cycle last two times. And I'm able to start the third member with plenty of time. Usually I'm able to start as soon as they're available. I just can't but believe the odds!!! Got a 16 hr timer this morning for only the 2nd animal variety over FF's. Good luck my friend, let me know if you get one. I'll keep checking out the thread. ��

LAURENTIMUS!! I have maybe 1 or 2 chances left. Still no deadwing. I've been breeding non stop. Ang got 3 animals and the rest FF's. Just crazy. How about you? Let's see Virginia if there really is a Santa Claus.

tennysonrobin
11-05-15, 08:00 PM
Gosh I've been trying for almost a week with over 100 gems to speed breed and I was so frustrated I decided to give it up then suddenly a 22h timer instead of 3h as regular appeared in the den. Lol!! Got it 7h prior to the goal's end. Still shocked now.

This is my second trio, the first one was the service dogs but couldn't complete it. I think the moral here is just lose hope, don't expect it but never stop trying haha. And the second best thing is that I have 19 hour gap to hatch an egg (barn owl to be more specific).

Good luck to those who are still trying until the last minute ;)

kittenthief
11-05-15, 08:04 PM
I got so lucky this time and got the entire trio... but last time I couldn't get a single one! :(
It's super frustrating and I feel like the odds of getting them are so random.

For a while I thought it was more difficult to breed the trios if you had many animals in your forest, especially after the service dog trio disaster. But I don't know why I got so lucky this time... I had a million fails for the sugarglider, but then I got the entire trio in the last five days.

xellosspoo
11-05-15, 08:25 PM
I managed to get all 3, but I ended up spending 200-250 gems (guessing conservatively) With the first 100 I managed speed up to get the steed. And the last 100-150 was for the Deadwing. Thankfully most of my fails for the Deadwing were Fairy Ferrets. I'm glad that I don't have to stress anymore. But gems were my only way to go with the fact I didn't get the glider until there was less than 3 days left.

Clark_Wayne
11-05-15, 09:12 PM
another uncomplet trio for me :( , though my baby account got them !
i'm not going to spend any gems : rather keep them for the black friday ;)

xenu8
11-05-15, 09:34 PM
I guess I am giving up on this game, not spending anymore on gems for it not even black friday.

awesomeahmed123
11-05-15, 10:42 PM
I had about 13 days to breed for Deadwing after getting the Glider and Steed relatively easily. After nonstop breeding I got 3 Fallabys, 2 Paradise Parrots, 2 Sugarskull Gliders, 1 Skeletal Steed, 1 Solar Simian, and an army of Fairy Ferrets -_- Had literally only 3 more hours till the Deadwing expired so I waited till my last chance to breed, and lo and behold I GOT A 22 HOUR TIMER!!! OMG I'm so happy right now I honestly never thought I'd even get the first two creatures let alone the whole trio!!! Good luck to anyone still trying!!! :)

evys_mom
11-06-15, 01:33 AM
Well I got the trio early on my main account. On my second account I got a total of 7 gliders & 6 steeds. The timer was on 53 minutes to the end. I sped through 112 gems and with 12 minutes left, I got the 22 hour timer Yeah!!!

kuppikahvia
11-06-15, 03:20 AM
Another story to be told here: I had pretty much given up but with 50 minutes to go I thought that the Deadwing was worth one last try. I had in fact decided that I would spend a maximum 70 gems in order to try for it, and I had sent only 50 Yesterday evening, so I sped up the remaining time on the millionth Steed egg (making it 67 gems used) and tried once more: 3hr count, Ferret. Ok, last speeding (last 3 gems in my budget) and guess what... :D 22HRS :D at exactly 70 gems used!!!! What a relief, this war really the first time that I thought "this animal is Worth speedbreeding for" and I'm glad it turned out well. I must also say that this was possible only because the combo was fire/nature, otherwise I think I wouldn't have sped a single attempt...

So here is my trio breakdown:
CHRISTMAS: Trio completed
VALENTINE: NOT A SINGLE ANIMAL despite nonstop trying!
SPACE: Trio completed
MUSIC: 2 out of 3
SERVICE: 1 out of 3
SKULL: Trio completed

So I seem to have had some waves of luck every now and then, but all in all I think these events are more stressful than any other actually, I actually wish they were even more seldom featured...

PS: I can finally hatch my Charger now :-p

flowless
11-06-15, 05:14 AM
Why did it end ealy
Its still hours remian till the next update
Im truly sad

Sandybellee
11-06-15, 06:06 AM
Congrats to all who got the Deadwing! I started trying for it on the day it was released and spent a lot of gems speeding but didn't get it. I did get 5 gliders, 6 steeds, about 3 Paradise Parrots, 3 Flyerfoxes and a gazillion ferrets and rare nature-fire animals. Disappointed to miss out on a complete trio yet again but maybe I'll finish one someday. I think I'm done speeding for them though.

My trio record is pretty dismal:

Space: 0
Music: 1 (bred Lullabison and bought Tubacan)
Service: 0
Skull: 2

So this was my best trio so far and I'm so happy to have the gorgeous Steed!

dangerb0y
11-06-15, 06:47 AM
Got the first two quickly. Spent about 300 gems speed breeding but couldn't get the 3rd. Didn't expect it to expire at midnight.

ogreve
11-06-15, 02:47 PM
Well, this time the trio was a great success for me, and when a trio goes like this they can be great fun (as opposed to when they don't yield any of the animals, or only some after a loooong time).
I managed to breed all three animals early and that finally gave me a chance to do a lot of 'privileged 4-element' breeding attempts with a strongly reduced set of outcomes. It seems to have worked too, as I managed to breed an Emerald Dragon with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl and the Skeletal Steed: my first BRED gem animal ever! :)
This is only my second BRED ultra rare (the Golden Retriever was the first one).

Oddly enough one agenda of mine was not fulfilled: breeding a Paradise Parrot. For some reason it seems to be one of these animals that I just don't ever get on my main account. This time a LOT of nature-fire breedings were done and still I didn't breed it... Well, maybe next time. :P
My main agenda (apart from the trio animals themselves) was to breed a gem-animal and I succeeded at that, so I'm very, very happy! :)

Sandybellee
11-07-15, 05:46 PM
I finally moved the final Steed fail off the den and put in Unicorn and Frightingale - I guess this is my "consolation prize" for not getting Deadwing. :) Really hoping it's Jade Kirin this time around

sweetdeda
11-07-15, 05:54 PM
I finally moved the final Steed fail off the den and put in Unicorn and Frightingale - I guess this is my "consolation prize" for not getting Deadwing. :) Really hoping it's Jade Kirin this time around

That's a pretty nice consolation prize, congrats.

Sandybellee
11-08-15, 03:17 AM
That's a pretty nice consolation prize, congrats.

Ha ha! Definitely! Thanks. :) I guess all that speeding up paid back for itself in this form.

ogreve
11-09-15, 02:54 AM

Oh wow!
Many congrats!! It's so great to see you too succeeded in breeding out a gem hybrid; nice!
I just visited your forest now and I see you're doing the same as I did: sitting out the entire breeding, right?
That's a pretty egg on your nest, I'm guessing it's a Halloweasel egg; one that I didn't get.

As for me: yesterday I finally completed the 90 hours of sitting on my hands, well to be honest 88, as I did speed the last 2 hours away so as to move a Koala fail at a better time to the nest. I then had the baby Emerald for a few hours in my forest while a Pumpkin Panda evolution was brewing in the flower. It's all nicely synchronised such that I could send the Emerald for its first evolution into the flower at a convenient time. 21 more hours to go and she'll be a juvenile. Funny; I always thought the Emerald was a "male dragon" but mine is named "Margot" so that is decidedly female. :P I never rename animals, but I'm a bit underwhelmed with the "Margot" name (no offence to any and all real-life "Margots" out there ;) ). If I ever rename animals, this will probably be one of them that will get a bit more of a fierce name. I was thinking more along the lines of Smaug or Dracarys. ;)

Sandybellee
11-09-15, 04:38 AM
Oh wow!
Many congrats!! It's so great to see you too succeeded in breeding out a gem hybrid; nice!
I just visited your forest now and I see you're doing the same as I did: sitting out the entire breeding, right?
That's a pretty egg on your nest, I'm guessing it's a Halloweasel egg; one that I didn't get.

As for me: yesterday I finally completed the 90 hours of sitting on my hands, well to be honest 88, as I did speed the last 2 hours away so as to move a Koala fail at a better time to the nest. I then had the baby Emerald for a few hours in my forest while a Pumpkin Panda evolution was brewing in the flower. It's all nicely synchronised such that I could send the Emerald for its first evolution into the flower at a convenient time. 21 more hours to go and she'll be a juvenile. Funny; I always thought the Emerald was a "male dragon" but mine is named "Margot" so that is decidedly female. :P I never rename animals, but I'm a bit underwhelmed with the "Margot" name (no offence to any and all real-life "Margots" out there ;) ). If I ever rename animals, this will probably be one of them that will get a bit more of a fierce name. I was thinking more along the lines of Smaug or Dracarys. ;)

Thanks! :) I'm hoping it's Jade Kirin since I have Emerald already, but wouldn't say no to another one of those either. I think Emerald dragon is a very cute juvenile so I could leave the other one on that stage. I actually have a special bond with my Emerald although I was initially slightly disappointed it wasn't the Kirin.

Margot is certainly an unexpected name for a dragon. Mine is Twig which isn't too impressive either as in "snaps like a twig". :p Will probably change it at some point.

Yes, it's a Halloweasel egg on the nest! Thought I'd better get that one out of storage now or it'll still be there when next Halloween rolls around. :) It will still leave an 8 hour gap and I'm not sure whether to hatch yet something else by tomorrow or just wait it out until tonight and possibly speed up a few hours to see which one it is before I go to bed. I will definitely be waiting out the hatching time too because I want to save my gems for Black Friday. Hopefully we'll get really good sales! :)

ogreve
11-10-15, 06:59 AM
Well then....
I was curious and just took a look.
Many congrats Sandy!
I truly hope to see that egg sometime soon on my nest too; it's certainly one of the ones that's most sought after by me too. :P
Enjoy it! :)

Meanwhile this morning Margot the Emerald Dragon finally finished her first evolution. I had a brief few minutes of fun feeding her and then right back into the flower she went, not to be seen again for another 36 hours. :S I can't wait for it to finish its evolutions, these 36 hour timers are really long. I think that she makes a pretty sight together with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl.
The Emerald Dragon is another of those animals of which I'm not 100% sure if I like the epic version better than the normal adult version. Luckily I can take looks at Drachenia's forest when making that final call, as both forms are visible there.
For now I'll keep the names of Synth (QQ) and Margot (ED) I guess; the other names that come to mind (i.e. respectively Smaug and Dracarys (or Drogon)) do have a better ring to it, but they represent truly ferocious dragons that are far from friendly, so in that respect the more lame names (for dragons at least) Synth and Margot might be better suited to the general air of peace and tranquility in the forest. I surely wouldn't want the QQ and/or ED to start living up to what the names Smaug and Dracarys/Drogon represent. ;)

Sandybellee
11-10-15, 01:06 PM
Well then....
I was curious and just took a look.
Many congrats Sandy!
I truly hope to see that egg sometime soon on my nest too; it's certainly one of the ones that's most sought after by me too. :P
Enjoy it! :)

Meanwhile this morning Margot the Emerald Dragon finally finished her first evolution. I had a brief few minutes of fun feeding her and then right back into the flower she went, not to be seen again for another 36 hours. :S I can't wait for it to finish its evolutions, these 36 hour timers are really long. I think that she makes a pretty sight together with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl.
The Emerald Dragon is another of those animals of which I'm not 100% sure if I like the epic version better than the normal adult version. Luckily I can take looks at Drachenia's forest when making that final call, as both forms are visible there.
For now I'll keep the names of Synth (QQ) and Margot (ED) I guess; the other names that come to mind (i.e. respectively Smaug and Dracarys (or Drogon)) do have a better ring to it, but they represent truly ferocious dragons that are far from friendly, so in that respect the more lame names (for dragons at least) Synth and Margot might be better suited to the general air of peace and tranquility in the forest. I surely wouldn't want the QQ and/or ED to start living up to what the names Smaug and Dracarys/Drogon represent. ;)

Hi hii! Thanks! I'm so excited about that egg!!! I was telling myself before moving it to the nest that it will most likely be another Emerald so as not be so disappointed. I had to take a while to put myself in that frame of mind before tapping the heart and I was holding my breath when I did... I almost screamed out loud when I saw the Kirin egg!! :)

Hopefully you will see that one in your forest very soon! Meanwhile, enjoy your time with Synth and Margot! (That name is actually growing on me now.)

Silverrain1
11-10-15, 01:45 PM
Oh wow!

Haha, I called my wyburn dracarys, love that name

ogreve
11-11-15, 05:38 AM
Haha, I called my wyburn dracarys, love that name

:) :) :)
Funnily enough I have seen a few forum posts by a member with S8 ID "Daenerys_Targaryen" I'm *quite* sure that in a heartbeat she would name her dragons Dracarys, Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion. ;)
Gee, I wonder if that member is the real Daenerys Targaryen...:D :D :D

Silverrain1
11-11-15, 07:10 AM
:) :) :)
Funnily enough I have seen a few forum posts by a member with S8 ID "Daenerys_Targaryen" I'm *quite* sure that in a heartbeat she would name her dragons Dracarys, Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion. ;)
Gee, I wonder if that member is the real Daenerys Targaryen...:D :D :D

Haha, I have seen those posts to. I like my dragons to have some tougher names so I have dracarys in one game and drogon in the other. I took the name Arya for my baby cosmic Phoenix lol

Natasha_07
11-12-15, 01:26 PM
Hello, I got a Sugarskull Glider on level 6, how do I get Skeletal Steed ?

ninasidstorm8
11-12-15, 01:32 PM
Hello, I got a Sugarskull Glider on level 6, how do I get Skeletal Steed ?

The time to breed the Skull Trio has ended. You can not breed it any longer.

Natasha_07
11-12-15, 01:38 PM
The time to breed the Skull Trio has ended. You can not breed it any longer.

I know but how do you get that particular one ?
Also are these 2 only breedable for Deadwing or can they be used to breed other dragons. I ask because I don't see Sugarskull in the breeding den's list.

Silverrain1
11-12-15, 01:43 PM
You can only get deadwing by breeding the sugar skull glider and skeletal steed, but none of these animals can be bread anymore as the time has expired. Any of these animals that you already have can no longer be breed as the goal is finished

ninasidstorm8
11-12-15, 01:46 PM
I know but how do you get that particular one ?
Also are these 2 only breedable for Deadwing or can they be used to breed other dragons. I ask because I don't see Sugarskull in the breeding den's list.

Once the time for breeding the trio has ended, you cannot breed any of the animals in the trio. Also, they can no longer be used to breed any other animals. For breeding purposes, they no longer exist.

Natasha_07
11-12-15, 01:53 PM
I know that they are no longer breedable !

What I want to know is, how do you get Skeletal Steed should it be available (what elements is it made of).

Can the Sugarskull currently be breed with ANY other animal ? Because it doesn't show breedable in my breeding den list.

You can only get deadwing by breeding the sugar skull glider and skeletal steed, but none of these animals can be bread anymore as the time has expired. Any of these animals that you already have can no longer be breed as the goal is finished

Once the time for breeding the trio has ended, you cannot breed any of the animals in the trio. Also, they can no longer be used to breed any other animals. For breeding purposes, they no longer exist.

ninasidstorm8
11-12-15, 02:23 PM
When you could breed the Skeletal Steed, you needed to breed with Nature and Fire elements. But you cannot breed it any loner.

No, you cannot use the Sugarskull Glider to breed any longer. That Is why it is not in the breed list. You could only breed it while the Skull Trio goal was active. Trios are a special set of animals (they have no DS equivalent). During the time the trio is active, you need to use specific element combinations to breed each of the first two and then you use the first two to breed the third. In the case of the Skull trio, you did the following:

1. Breed a Sugarskull Glider using Earth/Nature
2. Breed a Skeletal Steed using Nature/Fire
3. Breed a Deadwing using the Sugarskull Glider and the Skeletal Steed

Once the trio event is over, none of the animals comprising the trio can be bred or used to breed another animal. Since the event is over, for breeding purposes, the trio no longer exists.

Hawksmoor
11-12-15, 02:25 PM
I know that they are no longer breedable !

What I want to know is, how do you get Skeletal Steed should it be available (what elements is it made of).

Can the Sugarskull currently be breed with ANY other animal ? Because it doesn't show breedable in my breeding den list.

The Skeletal Steed is the"skull" element and fire. It cannot currently be used to breed with other animals. It's only use at the moment is in the Battlegrounds (either Tournament or regular Battlegrounds).

The Sugarskull Glider is also not a breedable animal anymore. The only time you could breed it was during the 3 weeks that the trio (Sugarskull Glider, Deadwing, and Skeletal Steed) were available.

See ninasidstorm8's post above mine...it's a better explanation :p

Hope that helps!

Natasha_07
11-12-15, 03:02 PM
Thank you for the explanations, I thought once a limited animal was retired it could still be breedable just not obtainable any longer as in DS, I do have the Sugarskull Glider. Different I now see, sorry for the misunderstandings or not explaining myself properly.

I've been playing TL games for 3 years, however it's only recently I started FF in android so I'm a newbie here.

When you could breed the Skeletal Steed, you needed to breed with Nature and Fire elements. But you cannot breed it any loner.

No, you cannot use the Sugarskull Glider to breed any longer. That Is why it is not in the breed list. You could only breed it while the Skull Trio goal was active. Trios are a special set of animals (they have no DS equivalent). During the time the trio is active, you need to use specific element combinations to breed each of the first two and then you use the first two to breed the third. In the case of the Skull trio, you did the following:

1. Breed a Sugarskull Glider using Earth/Nature
2. Breed a Skeletal Steed using Nature/Fire
3. Breed a Deadwing using the Sugarskull Glider and the Skeletal Steed

Once the trio event is over, none of the animals comprising the trio can be bred or used to breed another animal. Since the event is over, for breeding purposes, the trio no longer exists.

The Skeletal Steed is the"skull" element and fire. It cannot currently be used to breed with other animals. It's only use at the moment is in the Battlegrounds (either Tournament or regular Battlegrounds).

The Sugarskull Glider is also not a breedable animal anymore. The only time you could breed it was during the 3 weeks that the trio (Sugarskull Glider, Deadwing, and Skeletal Steed) were available.

See ninasidstorm8's post above mine...it's a better explanation :p

Hope that helps!

ninasidstorm8
11-12-15, 03:14 PM
Thank you for the explanations, I thought once a limited animal was retired it could still be breedable just not obtainable any longer as in DS, I do have the Sugarskull Glider. Different I now see, sorry for the misunderstandings or not explaining myself properly.

I've been playing TL games for 3 years, however it's only recently I started FF in android so I'm a newbie here.

You are welcome. There are limited animals in FFS that can be used to breed other animals once they are retired. The reason the trio animals cannot be used for breeding is that they have a special element, like Skull that only the trio for that element possess. You'll find many similarities between DS sand FFS but there are important differences as well.

Enjoy.

Hawksmoor
11-12-15, 03:15 PM

No worries. The games are quite similar but have some obvious differences as well ;-) Recently they have been re-releasing some animals that were previously removed from the game and offered limited time breeding, or availability in a value pack, or in the spin to win. I don't know if I've seen any of the Trio animals as part of this limited re-release yet though.