PDA

View Full Version : So Sick of Mystery Boxes Stealing my Gems

therealbadjujubee
10-23-15, 05:41 AM
There needs to be a 2 step verification for mystery boxes. They're constantly and randomly popping up throughout ALL the games when clearing tips, actively making items or scrolling across the screen so that unintentional presses on "Buy" happen ALL THE TIME. I don't want to buy mystery boxes, the payout is horrible and yet I've bought a whole bunch of them and can't get those gems back because Storm8/TeamLava does not recognize these as unintentional purchases.

This needs to be fixed. It's tantamount to theft. I don't spend my hard earned cash on gems just to have them taken from me by some poorly (but intentionally) designed pop-up that takes my gems without ASKING ME FIRST IF I ACTUALLY WANT TO BUY A MYSTERY BOX.

As common as a complaint as this is, it should've been fixed a long time ago. Please fix this and add a 2 step verification to mystery box purchases.

[S8] Elsa
10-23-15, 10:38 AM
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the mystery boxes. We'll share this with the team. If you have a question about an exchange you made on your account, please email support@storm8.com for assistance.