PDA

View Full Version : Solved Can't progress after level 10

magicmaker1121
10-23-15, 01:23 AM
Hello!

This game is fun and cute so far, but after I finished level ten, it wouldn't let me move on. I'm at the entrance to a cliff face, Piper the Penguin is there with a cart, and when I tap her she says "I filled up my cart with lots of sweet treats! Let's find some friends! There's plenty to eat!" Does that mean the game won't let me go further without connecting to Facebook? Nothing else I tap on provokes any response, except for the levels I've already finished. And I already tried running through levels nine and ten over again; nothing changed.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

unh0ly1939
10-23-15, 04:38 AM
Hello!

This game is fun and cute so far, but after I finished level ten, it wouldn't let me move on. I'm at the entrance to a cliff face, Piper the Penguin is there with a cart, and when I tap her she says "I filled up my cart with lots of sweet treats! Let's find some friends! There's plenty to eat!" Does that mean the game won't let me go further without connecting to Facebook? Nothing else I tap on provokes any response, except for the levels I've already finished. And I already tried running through levels nine and ten over again; nothing changed.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

I had the same problem. Try restart the game, the device, try to clean its memory by clean master or something.

magicmaker1121
10-26-15, 02:10 AM
I had tried restarting it without success, but pretty soon after I posted this, I tried again and the problem was fixed. Thank you!