PDA

View Full Version : Garden plot - HOW TO DISCARD POINTLESS ITEMS

DappaOne
10-23-15, 01:09 AM
Is there anyway to discard things from growing in the garden? When I'm waiting for a certain herb it is very annoying to have to wait 10 years for vanilla to grow when I have more than enough that I'm trashing them from my store cupboard. It would be helpful if we could discard things and start a new item growing... PLEASE!

Rynetory2
10-23-15, 01:13 AM
Yes it'll be very helpful to discard them immediately after planting so we needn't wait for them to finish growing.

Ilalefranc
10-30-15, 02:45 AM
To make ginger tea you need ginger, doesn't help if I'm only getting garlic and vanilla, this is getting rediculous

altheamae64
10-31-15, 02:37 AM
I wish they could introduce a composter which we could to recycle unwanted stuff from the plot and craft maps, wood, hammers etc

sushi0606
01-07-16, 08:38 PM
I've noticed when you have a surplus of an item in storage, either from the garden or in the market that item will show up more. An example: when I hold on to 10 vanilla in storage and I have no ginger, I will be waiting a while for that ginger. It's a pain to have to hoard things in storage with a horrible limited amount of space, but for me it seems to help out when I want to keep receiving a specific item at a more rapid rate.