PDA

View Full Version : Popups and free gems solved

Unregistered
02-16-11, 09:29 PM
Popups and Free Gems SOLVED!!! Hello everybody! I have the solution. HAHA so easy..... There are updates for the Storm8 games in the market. They are called IMobsters 12 favour points, Racing live 12 points, world war 14 honor points And so on... Just install, start it and the gems are yours. POPUPS DONT SHOW ANYMORE!!!!! Have fun! !!!

Unregistered
02-17-11, 12:18 AM
Nice, finally! :)
You can also download Vampire Live, Kingdom Live, Ninja Live, and Pets Live, and you get 6 gems from each.

yvie46
02-17-11, 12:34 AM
This works - forget about using the ingame ads! Lots of gems!

Unregistered
02-17-11, 01:22 AM
I downloaded all the games but all the gems went to my Restaurant story game instead of my bakery which is where I really wanted them to go. I accepted the games while playing backery story so why did they go to my Restaurant???

Anyone else had this?

Unregistered
02-17-11, 02:16 AM
I downloaded all the games but all the gems went to my Restaurant story game instead of my bakery which is where I really wanted them to go. I accepted the games while playing backery story so why did they go to my Restaurant???

Anyone else had this?

Gems should have gone to both. Maybe it just needs to take a lil time?

Unregistered
02-17-11, 06:15 AM
I've downloaded only the IMobsters 12 favour points, Racing live 12 points, world war 14/12 honor points.

Pop up still appears and no additional gems.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 11:27 AM
First the game, then the update....

Unregistered
02-17-11, 04:34 PM
I only got gems from Kingdom Live, Vampire Live, Ninja Live, Pets Live, iMobsters 12 favor points, and World War 14 honor points (the ads finally stopped popping up). I also download Racing live and others games, but didn't get gems for those ones. So, I'm guessing you can only get gems from those 6 games unless some has gotten more than 36 gems total from downloading other games.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 07:09 PM
First the game, then the update....

sigh...no luck. Just pop ups after pop ups!

but thanks anyways!

Unregistered
02-20-11, 01:17 AM
I got 42 gems in Farm Story, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story. Lost track of what was downloaded where. Installed two different versions of Racing Live.