PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if the candy cauldron is available after halloween?

youki388
10-22-15, 01:01 PM
Hi, does anyone know if the candy cauldron is only available till end of Halloween or will they still be available after?

Atm, I have 17 candy corn knobs, but all my money is tied up... as I am saving up for the choc waterfalls & trees in order to complete the sweet co goals. These goals sure ain't cheap! :p :rolleyes: Thanks :)

deekathleen
10-22-15, 01:06 PM
If you want the cAndy cauldron now I would just get them, the sweet company goals don't expire.

youki388
10-22-15, 01:29 PM
Thank you for the quick reply! Cool, will get 2 candy cauldrons then. Am so glad the sweet co goals don't expire. TY sweetie :)

deekathleen
10-22-15, 01:41 PM
You're welcome :)

Bakerling
10-22-15, 04:35 PM
As long as you get the machine before the goal expired, the machine is your forever my friend.

deekathleen
10-22-15, 04:39 PM
As long as you get the machine before the goal expired, the machine is your forever my friend.

The candy cauldron is not a goal oven.

Bakerling
10-22-15, 04:59 PM
The candy cauldron is not a goal oven.

Thank deekathleen, I know that. I am just quoting an example of the latest goal machine like maybe Hallo-O-Oven, Octob-Oven. we need to get the machine and cook the recipes inside so that the recipes will not be locked when goal expired.

deekathleen
10-22-15, 05:10 PM
Thank deekathleen, I know that. I am just quoting an example of the latest goal machine like maybe Hallo-O-Oven, Octob-Oven. we need to get the machine and cook the recipes inside so that the recipes will not be locked when goal expired.

Awesome, but that is not what she asked. She asked specifically about the candy cauldron, which is not a goal oven.

Bakerling
10-22-15, 05:29 PM
Awesome, but that is not what she asked. She asked specifically about the candy cauldron, which is not a goal oven.

I know this is not what she ask. Well I am sharing with you deekathleen that I quote an example.

Bakerling
10-22-15, 05:32 PM
Thank you for the quick reply! Cool, will get 2 candy cauldrons then. Am so glad the sweet co goals don't expire. TY sweetie :)

Candy Cauldron is still available after Halloween.

rocketsmama
10-23-15, 09:19 AM
Candy Cauldron is still available after Halloween.

It might be available for a little while after Halloween, but they do usually put the seasonal appliances away. At least from what I've noticed. Then if they do come back they are an LTO :p

youki388
10-23-15, 06:10 PM
Thank you Bakerling and deekathleen! :) So glad that there available after Halloween as I suddenly realised yesterday that I couldn't purchase them till I reach level 26... am such a nit wit for not realising that lol :p Am currently almost level 24, so shouldn't take long... only 2 more levels to go.

PS: I was cursing a lot last night coz after I bought the 2 waterfalls and tree (55k) for the sweet co goals... I suddenly got the bread oven goal of spend 50k on deco!!! Why on earth did that goal not arrive before I bought the deco lol. S8/TL sure know how to make cyber money! HAG wkend guys ^_^

youki388
10-23-15, 06:13 PM
Thank you rocketsmama. To be safe I will purchase them as soon as I reach lvl 26. Which should be nx week some time :)

lysey87
11-30-15, 05:36 PM
so once the hallo oven has expired there is no way of getting it? ****! i want that oven and i've only just started playing :P

twospoons
11-30-15, 05:54 PM
the hallo oven was part of the october goal set, which means only those who did those goals will be able to access that oven, unless S8 does a re-release (but those are exceedingly rare). so, no, sorry. but there will be lots of other ovens you'll be able to get!

lysey87
11-30-15, 10:05 PM
Ahhh ok! Thanks for that. Better make sure I take advantage of all the goals then!

LalaSmooth
11-30-15, 11:26 PM
It depends if they eventually remove it like they did with previous holiday items.