PDA

View Full Version : What country(ies)?

chic4stylin
10-22-15, 05:47 AM
I would love to play this game, but it says it's not available in my country. I live in the US! Why in the world wouldn't it be available here?! Is it going to be available to the US anytime soon? AND on android...not just iOS! I have been playing DS for several years..and spent a LOT of money (I have 2 accounts). I also played FS (2 accounts) in which I also spent a LOT of money. S8/TL, you're cutting off a HUGE potential audience and all our money, by not releasing in this in the US. I'd also like to know which county(ies) it IS available in.

SummerNightSky
10-22-15, 08:32 AM
I would love to play this game, but it says it's not available in my country. I live in the US! Why in the world wouldn't it be available here?! Is it going to be available to the US anytime soon? AND on android...not just iOS! I have been playing DS for several years..and spent a LOT of money (I have 2 accounts). I also played FS (2 accounts) in which I also spent a LOT of money. S8/TL, you're cutting off a HUGE potential audience and all our money, by not releasing in this in the US. I'd also like to know which county(ies) it IS available in.
I think some sort of error must have occurred/be occurring because it is available in the US. Hope whatever is occurring gets resolved soon and you are able to play.

kooky panda
10-22-15, 09:49 AM
Make sure your device's region matches the region you are on in the App Store. If these are different, you may not see the game iTunes.

Here is a link

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fantasy-forest-story-land/id877831982?mt=8

Shadifern
10-26-15, 07:26 PM
I ive in the US and have it. My sis has never been able to download it on her android.

chic4stylin
10-31-15, 11:31 AM
As I stated I'm on android not iOS...location services have always been turned on. I could see the app in play store but it specifically said 'Not available in the US'..however, ask and you shall receive! Yay! I received an in-game invite to download & play the game! It's now up & running!!:D Anyone needing neighbors on FF or DS can find my info below. Am thrilled to finally be able to play!!!

kooky panda
10-31-15, 12:55 PM
As I stated I'm on android not iOS...location services have always been turned on. I could see the app in play store but it specifically said 'Not available in the US'..however, ask and you shall receive! Yay! I received an in-game invite to download & play the game! It's now up & running!!:D Anyone needing neighbors on FF or DS can find my info below. Am thrilled to finally be able to play!!!
Yes it has finally released in google play?
Have fun!
Fantasy Forest Story: iOS and Android (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?85906-Fantasy-Forest-Story-iOS-and-Android)