PDA

View Full Version : Help! New phone

nickiz09
10-21-15, 05:50 PM
How do I get my account back?! 😩

mreames
10-21-15, 05:58 PM
How do I get my account back?! ��

There's definitely a thread here somewhere to accomplish that, so don't panic. Someone better than I am can point it out. ;)

kooky panda
10-21-15, 06:28 PM
If you play on android or IOS you can transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the
(http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)
New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602) Thread.

If you are trading , selling or giving away your old device, I would advise sending an email to support@storm8.com and ask them to remove your storm ID and games from that device.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

Rosebuds51
10-29-15, 05:07 AM
I am ready to say goodbye to Castle Story. I have asked how to transfer my game to a new to me device. The device had Castle Story on it and it used to be played. The old device is almost dead and I will lose all my fun. Too bad.

kooky panda
10-29-15, 08:28 AM
I am ready to say goodbye to Castle Story. I have asked how to transfer my game to a new to me device. The device had Castle Story on it and it used to be played. The old device is almost dead and I will lose all my fun. Too bad.
Castle does not have the transfer option, but if you go to the thread shown on post 3 on this thread, you can find games that have the login feature to transfer.
You will need use one of those games.
When you transfer your storm ID all storm 8 games including your Castle story game will also transfer over.
If you are still having issues, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent can assist in the transfer of your game.

Rosebuds51
10-29-15, 06:26 PM
Thank you! I was able to transfer and am very happy to still be able to play Castle Story. Thank you, thank you.

kooky panda
10-30-15, 06:47 AM
Thank you! I was able to transfer and am very happy to still be able to play Castle Story. Thank you, thank you.
Oh Good!! I am so glad you are back up and running! :)