PDA

View Full Version : Gift "ALL"

Unregistered
02-16-11, 08:48 PM
Can yu add a All option to the Gifting? I have over 800 neighbors, it's tough to gift everybody every day

Storm8 ID: joelsatx

Unregistered
02-20-11, 09:25 AM
Yeah, is really need!!!
please it just a one little button.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 11:22 AM
Yes!! PLEASE!!! I have over 700 neighbors and it's tough 2 handle all of them! Also, when I have 2 much on my agenda 2 gift everyone, I end up feeling bad about it!!! The All Button would be a LIFESAVER 4 those like us!!!

Unregistered
02-21-11, 07:41 PM
Can yu add a All option to the Gifting? I have over 800 neighbors, it's tough to gift everybody every day

IT DISCOURAGES YOU TO ADD FIENDS BECAUSE IT TAKES WAY TOO LONG TO ADD OVER 200 NO LESS 800 i WOULD NEVER ALSO
Storm8 ID: joelsatx
Ive LOST FOOD 6 TIMES ALREADY INCLUDING GIFTS
iF WE STOP BUYING GEMS THEY MAY POSSIBLY GET THE MESSAGE AND RESPOND THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY TOOK SOMETHING FUN TO MESS WITH AND RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
RESPOND APPLEPIE23 THEY OWE US ALL GEMS AT-LEAST
EMAIL APPLE AND COMPLAIN........

Unregistered
02-21-11, 07:43 PM
Yeah, is really need!!!
please it just a one little button.

iF WE STOP BUYING GEMS THEY MAY POSSIBLY GET THE MESSAGE AND RESPOND THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY TOOK SOMETHING FUN TO MESS WITH AND RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LITTLE THINGS LIKE A ONE BUTTON THEY DON'T REPLY TO HOW ABOUT LOSING FOOD EVERY WEEK

Unregistered
02-21-11, 07:45 PM
Ive LOST FOOD 6 TIMES ALREADY INCLUDING GIFTS

Oh, look its you again. Stop spamming. Go away. If the game is causing you this much stress and anger, just delete it already, but stop spreading your negativity... it is only making you look bad, not TeamLava.

Unregistered
02-22-11, 05:38 AM
Oh, look its you again. Stop spamming. Go away. If the game is causing you this much stress and anger, just delete it already, but stop spreading your negativity... it is only making you look bad, not TeamLava.

I agree. Someone just came up with a brilliant idea and we're supporting it. This is not the time 2 start a revolution!!! So back off and join that "don't but their valentine box. Protest." thread! The ppl there would like another 2 join the fight!