PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see as an element in the next Trio

evys_mom
10-21-15, 01:20 PM
I know we are currently in the middle of a trio and I think we are all exhausted with nature/earth/fire... So what would you like to see in our enviable next Trio?

Dark and anything... I am actually missing favorites from all except fire I think. Dark & Electric would lead to so many Koala fails that I would hate that unless they increased the odds for anything else haha

Water would also be good, but more for the chance to breed with my Uni for a Pearl Peryton (but please no Sapphire hehe)

SummerNightSky
10-21-15, 04:47 PM
Water/Nature since I've had horrible luck breeding an Ocean Owl, so any reason to breed Water/Nature is appreciated. And Chilly Goat is pretty darn cool as well.

Clark_Wayne
10-22-15, 12:22 PM
no trio !!! i hate them !!! no luck with them :D
the only trio i got are santa and matripony. then no more luck with trio :mad:

calvinxx
11-26-15, 08:46 AM
I am dreading another trio soon but here is my idea.

Horse Trio with the symbol being a horse shoe

First is Earth/Horse and it is called Earth Pony and looks like a regular pony but made out of stone
Second is Electric/Horse and is called Shock Pegasus and is a pegasus with electric mane and tail
Third is pure Horse and called Elemental Unicorn and is a a rainbow coloured unicorn

matiasabad94
11-26-15, 10:44 AM
Nothing. Like, literally nothing. I am sick and tired of getting new elements that have no point whatsoever besides messing up the Battleground charts. Not only do we get habitats that are a useless waste of space unless you get the animals, but we keep unbreedable creatures (which on top of it we can't use to breed) that break the aesthetic of the overall forest because of their ridiculous designs (now, if we could relocate them to different, normal habitats, that would be a different story, just like this World Event did).

The only thing I need from this game is a new, permanent element that injects more excitement and less stress.

FigmentValley
11-27-15, 09:27 AM
No more trios.

sweetypies97
11-27-15, 12:04 PM
Ditto to the last two posters.

saucysammis
11-28-15, 07:58 PM
I must go on record: I like new habitat variety but these nearly all have some unappealing design to me. I buy them, but they really need to have the ability to house an additional element. I have every one of these habitats except the holiday hamlet and not a single one of them has all three animals in it. Some have one animal duplicated 2 or 3 times and some have 1 or nothing in it. I realize that the animals themselves can be placed in another habitat unless you get the third single element animal of the trio, in which case you must have the habitat. The thing is, I want the habitat and I wouldn't be so unhappy about missing the animal if I could at least fill the habitat.

That said, I HATE THE TRIO EVENTS. Constant breeding of the same combo over and over and failing failing failing is not fun for me. But before we do away with them can we have a world event in which the prizes are those missing animals? Or could they please be added on sale now and again for gems? Here are my abysmal stats:

Trios:

Winter 2014: couldn't afford the habitat- 500 gems!
I'd buy it now for 200. Looks a lot like the arctic abode which was offered right after.

Toy poodle (7Hrs) I bred 2 that's it.
Reindeer (7Hrs) -------------nope
Santa Claus (8Hr)-----------nope

Valentine 2014:Filled Habitat. 3 animals
ugliest habitat ever in my opinion. But I must keep it just to have it. Ha! Took forever to place it inconspicuously. Maybe.

Love dove (8Hrs) bred 2 sold 1
Smitten kitten (8Hrs) bred 2
Matripony (10Hrs) ------------nope

Cosmic Critters: space habitat. Filled Habitat
Kinda meh.. Blends with space. Maybe I'd like it if I had all the creatures...

Plutopus (11Hrs) bred 2
lemurcury (8Hrs) bred 1
Caturn (16Hrs) -------------nope

Tuneful Trio(3/6/15) : Huge Habitat. 1 animal. That's it folks.

I thought I liked the habitat but it is cumbersome. And......
Lullabison (12Hrs) hey I got 1. Just 1
Tubacan (9Hrs) -------------nope!
Melodeer (17Hrs)------------nope!

Service Salute: (4/9/15). Filled habitat.
Another habitat that I don't really know how to fit into a forest.....why aren't the decor trees as tall as the un cleared forest trees?!

Station Dalmation (14Hrs) bred 1
Captain K9 (13hrs) bred 2
Saintly Bernard (17 hrs)--------nope!

Skull trio 10/15 Empty Habitat.

THE most beautiful habitat released for a trio and it sits EMPTY in my forest.

Sugar skull glider (13 hrs)-----nope
Skelatal Steed (16 hrs)--------nope
Dead wing (22hrs)-------------nope.