PDA

View Full Version : Things just take to long

Ilalefranc
10-21-15, 09:19 AM
I really like this game, I like the challenge to cook recipes and look forward to new one. I enjoy my Coffee breaks so i can play and see whats new, but things just take to long. The ingredients, the waiting for things to cook, 12 hours...the wait of 22 hours for an expansion or a new appliance. My gosh...you can buy Gems to get new appliances and everything else but can't cook because you have to wait a half a day for ingrediants ...and then have to wait for so long to store them and then have only so much room. You can upgrade but buy as you cook because you don't have enough room to store them. There should be more storage available and less time to wait for things. And tools should be equal instead of getting to much of nails and rarely getting anything else. Over 2 weeks just to get to upgrade is way to long of a wait.

CelestiasHeaven
10-26-15, 04:42 PM
Yupp i agree with that, if you really need a new kitchen Iten kinda quick, like when now is a new Task to complete, to let someone wait half over an day is way too long.

Ilalefranc
10-27-15, 01:05 PM
Yes I see that. I have to refresh to get ingredients that are quicker to collect, but is this oven worth it or will it be gone once halloween is done