PDA

View Full Version : Help! Bountiful table or Harvest pergola?

Sh_e92
10-21-15, 03:42 AM
Hi :)
So I have the bountiful table at lvl.2 and I was thinking about finishing it because I really need feasts and I don't like making them LOL
But now the harvest pergola is on sale and I don't know if I should buy it because it drops some food items that I can use to make feasts like bread, grits etc while i don't really need fish (as I already have the fish market) or milk ...so I don't know what to do!
Is it worth it to upgrade the table with gems or should I keep them for future buildings/harvest pergola? I finally have 295 gems and i think i can complete it

mreames
10-21-15, 06:22 AM
Better make sure how many gems it would take to get bountiful table to level 5.

Hi :)
So I have the bountiful table at lvl.2 and I was thinking about finishing it because I really need feasts and I don't like making them LOL
But now the harvest pergola is on sale and I don't know if I should buy it because it drops some food items that I can use to make feasts like bread, grits etc while i don't really need fish (as I already have the fish market) or milk ...so I don't know what to do!
Is it worth it to upgrade the table with gems or should I keep them for future buildings/harvest pergola? I finally have 295 gems and i think i can complete it

Sh_e92
10-21-15, 07:24 AM
I've searched on the forum and it should be 289 gems!

mreames
10-21-15, 08:22 AM

It gives a complete feast every 2 days. It can give a simple, hearty, Mercury, spicy or sweet feast. I'd prefer that over the harvest pergola but I'd strive to have both.

Sh_e92
10-21-15, 12:08 PM
I think I'm going to upgrade the table! :)

mreames
10-21-15, 12:27 PM
I think I'm going to upgrade the table! :)

Good luck!! ;)

mikado86
10-21-15, 12:43 PM
only 289 more gems? I seem to remember it being more of a pain with items and gem rates, but I suppose if you said you did the math thats it

garysafb2
10-21-15, 01:18 PM
Keep track of how many gems it takes.to update it and post your results. I bet there are a lot of people who haven't finished theirs but would like to.

SpiritWind00
10-21-15, 01:35 PM
How many gems you need to spend will depend on how unfinished the table is. Personally I think the Bountiful Table is worth finishing if it's only a couple of hundred gems. That's what gems are for.... To assist you in playing. There are many ways to get additional gems if you put in the time. Check out the Information Nugget in the Hub for the one on Gems. Good luck!

Sh_e92
10-21-15, 02:00 PM
I did it!!! :D I really think it's worth it!
I've used 289 gems to upgrade the table from lvl 2 to lvl 5 and here are the screenshots ;)

Lvl.2 > 3 = 120 gems
Lvl.3 > 4 = 129 gems
Lvl.4 > 5 = 40 gems

mreames
10-21-15, 02:11 PM

It looks like it's 379 gems to get from level 2 to level 5 IF you had nothing towards level 3 already. It sounds like you might have a combination of 90 gems worth to apply to level 3 already. Is that correct?

edit: I see you've already done it. Congrats. ;) the numbers I pulled didn't mention that some of the items could still be obtained, like water, bread, etc. lol key information and I'm sure many will love you for providing that info!!!

mikado86
10-21-15, 05:16 PM
oh, good for you, I guess I had forgotten there was many non seasonal-related items

babs3449
10-24-15, 09:25 AM
How do you get the bountiful table? It is not in my marketplace?

mreames
10-24-15, 09:46 AM
How do you get the bountiful table? It is not in my marketplace?
Sorry, it was part of a limited time seasonal quest. :( this was just a discussion about using gems to finish an incomplete table.

babs3449
10-24-15, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the info!

totalwasteoftime
10-24-15, 10:54 PM
Congrats!! The table was the first seasonal thing I did with CS and how I discovered the (super helpful!) forum. It's one of the things I always tap even if I'm in the middle of some other timed thing and I think soooo worth it!