PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Pergola on sale.

ebenezermac
10-20-15, 04:56 PM
I'm on Android and I just got a pop up for a sale on the Harvest Pergola. Sale price is 140 gems. Did not notice a timer. I have enough gems and I don't have it yet so I guess I will be buying it.

mreames
10-20-15, 05:13 PM
I'm on Android and I just got a pop up for a sale on the Harvest Pergola. Sale price is 140 gems. Did not notice a timer. I have enough gems and I don't have it yet so I guess I will be buying it.

Enjoy! ;)

ktorewqas
10-20-15, 05:44 PM
Is it really good? I am thinking too... Maybe something better will be out? ... LOL

vednir
10-20-15, 05:54 PM
Unfortunately 2 pergolas is the limit. If you have 2 it won't even show up in market building list.

isabeland
10-20-15, 06:15 PM
I just wanted someone to commiserate with me and I'm too embarrassed to complain to my husband ☺️... But I debated for a Long time on what to spend gems on and just bought this 8 hours ago....before the sale...bummer!

BahSunFarms
10-20-15, 06:21 PM
How long will the sale last? I'm at 120 gems right now...working on making more.

mreames
10-20-15, 06:48 PM
Unfortunately 2 pergolas is the limit. If you have 2 it won't even show up in market building list.

Actually, the only way to have 2, is to have built one during the event it was introduced. There has always, to my knowledge, been a limit of buying one with gems.

mamalovesson
10-20-15, 07:29 PM
Can someone tell me what can the Harvest Pergola do to the game please.

SpiritWind00
10-20-15, 07:58 PM

Check the Building Guide! ;) it's a building that drops food related items. Link to Guide in the Hub :)

Well, it would be helpful if I actually recorded the drops! Ha! I'll put that on my to do list....

mreames
10-21-15, 02:20 AM

Usually at least a couple of things, if you aren't maxed out. Best possibilities, but rare, are simple feast or hearty feast.
This isn't necessarily a complete list nor addressing rarity.... Water, multiple truffles, multiple prime cuts, flour, sugar, pasta, noodles, bread, bacon, milk, fish, grits, etc.
I think hearty stew and breaded fish are possibilities, too.

Sandybellee
10-21-15, 02:22 AM
Just bought it! :)

mreames
10-21-15, 02:30 AM
Just bought it! :)
Congrats. ;) I know I was glad I bought mine when I did. ;)

Korlcek
10-21-15, 03:40 AM
Drops for Harvest Pergola are:
Eggs, Roast Chicken, Milk, Water, Fish, Bacon, Prime Cut, Truffle, Flour, Sugar, Bread

About a third of the time you'll also get a food item:
Grits, Simple Feast, Breaded Fish, Noodles, Pasta, Hearty Stew, Hearty Feast

jbfps116
10-21-15, 06:09 AM
I find the drops fairly shallow for the 16 hour timer. It would take like 10 pergolas to match the food value the thanksgiving table does!!

mreames
10-21-15, 10:54 AM
Of course the harvest pergola was around for a year before the bountiful table came into existence. And the table can't be bought. At least not yet. ;) but yeah I like the table better even though it takes 2 days.

I find the drops fairly shallow for the 16 hour timer. It would take like 10 pergolas to match the food value the thanksgiving table does!!

ladyperidot
10-21-15, 02:56 PM
I broke down and bought. I figured I might as well spend my gems before I accidentally step on Destrier and lose them

Hannah396
10-21-15, 08:17 PM
I broke down and bought. I figured I might as well spend my gems before I accidentally step on Destrier and lose them

Who is Destrier?

Hannah396
10-21-15, 08:18 PM
Is there going to be a re-release of goals for the pergola like there was for tbe bat habitat?

Hannah396
10-21-15, 08:26 PM
Congrats. ;) I know I was glad I bought mine when I did. ;)

Anyone know if it actually drops food when you buy it from the market? I have mine i pulled from storage but never had time to level it up, so if i buy one from the market will it really give me food, or will it be stuck with no way to do the upgrade requirements wothout spending a ton of gems, (like the state the one i have is in)?

stargaze91
10-21-15, 09:32 PM
Anyone know if it actually drops food when you buy it from the market? I have mine i pulled from storage but never had time to level it up, so if i buy one from the market will it really give me food, or will it be stuck with no way to do the upgrade requirements wothout spending a ton of gems, (like the state the one i have is in)?

Tha harvest pergola comes fully upgraded when bought with gems ..I bought one too :)

CharmOfLea
10-21-15, 10:22 PM
I bought mine over a year ago. In fact that was my first money-gem purchase for me. Loved the graphics. Now I checked prompted by the pop-up, it is not possible for me to buy a second one.
The drops are moderate. Usually I get chicken, fish, bacon or flour. I think I've received feasts twice this year. It's all good though, for I still love the looks. :)

mreames
10-21-15, 10:24 PM
I like the looks too. ;) I normally keep it in my Central Park but right now Halloween items are occupying those spaces. Lol

I bought mine over a year ago. In fact that was my first money-gem purchase for me. Loved the graphics. Now I checked prompted by the pop-up, it is not possible for me to buy a second one.
The drops are moderate. Usually I get chicken, fish, bacon or flour. I think I've received feasts twice this year. It's all good though, for I still love the looks. :)

CharmOfLea
10-21-15, 10:30 PM
I like the looks too. ;) I normally keep it in my Central Park but right now Halloween items are occupying those spaces. Lol

Swing by for a visit. :D I have a whole Central Haloween Park at my place. I'd love to see urs too. :)

mreames
10-21-15, 10:37 PM
Swing by for a visit. :D I have a whole Central Haloween Park at my place. I'd love to see urs too. :)

I sent an invite and left a message. Lol I didn't go all out like you did. ;)

CharmOfLea
10-21-15, 10:49 PM
I sent an invite and left a message. Lol I didn't go all out like you did. ;)

Yay! I just noticed. :) Glad to have u. BTW that's one impressive white spot u got there. Good job, man! :D

mreames
10-21-15, 10:53 PM
Yay! I just noticed. :) Glad to have u. BTW that's one impressive white spot u got there. Good job, man! :D

Hahaha, thanks. ;) I've played so little in the past week, all but one of them are ready to be used. Lol by the way, did you notice that Part 1 has been added to the Halloween title? ;)

CharmOfLea
10-21-15, 11:03 PM
Hahaha, thanks. ;) I've played so little in the past week, all but one of them are ready to be used. Lol by the way, did you notice that Part 1 has been added to the Halloween title? ;)

I did notice, yes, but wasn't sure it was a thing till u actually confirmed it. To me it means, tomorrow something's up. Yes, please!
BTW I can't even imagine the potential of them all being ready to be "used". What a term u use, really!? :D

ktorewqas
10-22-15, 05:24 AM
Is there going to be a re-release of goals for the pergola like there was for tbe bat habitat?if so, I will be doing happy dance lol

Wonkaland99
10-22-15, 07:49 AM
Scared to buy this in case something better is about to be released and my gems are so limited!

ladyperidot
10-22-15, 09:18 AM
Who is Destrier?

The fancy horse from one of the story lines. You collect from him once a week. Accidentally speeding him up,costs hundreds of gems!