PDA

View Full Version : cannot move dragons

ronirp
10-20-15, 02:18 PM
So I created a space to move a dragon (to allow space when the egg hatches), but when I select the dragon and click move dragon, the game wants to move the habitat. This happens with several dragons. What seems to be the problem and how can I fix it?

[S8] Elsa
10-20-15, 02:33 PM
There's a Move button that applies to the full habitat and a separate icon that allows you to move the Dragon. To move a Dragon, tap on the Dragon portrait and then the "Move Dragon" button. Arrows will appear on available habitats.

ronirp
10-20-15, 05:26 PM
I did that, as I moved dragons before. When I tap a dragon and press move dragon, it flips to "move habitat" and will not let me move the dragon.

kooky panda
10-21-15, 07:21 AM
Try restarting your game or device to see if this helps.

Is it all dragons or just a specific dragon you are having issues with?

ronirp
10-21-15, 07:46 AM
So, restarted the game, and restarted the phone. I even reinstalled the game. Tried to move multiple dragons. If there is no space to move the dragon to, I get a notice that I cannot move it. However, if there is a space, as soon as I press on the dragon, and then move dragon, the game highlights the habitat and wants me to move that instead.... Using Android, regular version.

ronirp
10-22-15, 10:35 AM
restated again and reinstalled and now all is good. Thanks for helping!

kooky panda
10-22-15, 10:41 AM
Oh yeah!! Thanks for reporting back!:)