PDA

View Full Version : Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Silverrain1
04-07-17, 11:42 AM
No update today?!? :O :confused:

My second account got a value pack for ?1.99 with gems, food and the present pheasant. Main account got nothing! The story book stuff is also still in the market.

Eluzyion
04-07-17, 11:49 AM
My second account got a value pack for ?1.99 with gems, food and the present pheasant. Main account got nothing! The story book stuff is also still in the market.

It's wierd the storybook stuff is still in the shop.. Wonder if the new event just didn't push through?

Silverrain1
04-07-17, 11:51 AM
It's wierd the storybook stuff is still in the shop.. Wonder if the new event just didn't push through?

Very strange! My evo flowers and all my nests have things ready to go! Lol, plus all my bombs! Oh and my breeding gardens are just about done incase there was something new to try for! I was all set for something to happen and not sure how long to wait before I just go bk to my normal routine!

Silverrain1
04-07-17, 11:53 AM
It's also pretty strange that only my second account got a value pack but main account got nothing! Surely they shld all go through at same time. Although, they wld b different packs so maybe just a bit longer.

Perhaps I'm just being impatient but I'm a sucker for routine!

rjazz
04-07-17, 11:57 AM
I thought it strange there was nothing new too???

Silverrain1
04-07-17, 12:09 PM
I was doing power pears when my cherries finished just before update time. I'll do a few more then go bk to cherries if nothing comes through.

Drachenia
04-07-17, 12:28 PM
This is funny that spin to wheel has a timer. Storybook animals are still in the market to buy and also the habitat. The value pack is gone and nothing comes news ???????????? :confused:

Silverrain1
04-07-17, 01:22 PM
Sigh, my video icon came up. Game crashed and I lost my videos. Was hoping after I reinstalled they wld still b there along with the update but nothing.

AppieP
04-07-17, 02:04 PM
This is funny that spin to wheel has a timer. Storybook animals are still in the market to buy and also the habitat. The value pack is gone and nothing comes news ???????????? :confused:
I was wondering the same thing. Nothing news for now. Maby after the spin to wheel timer has stopped. Whe need to be patience and hope for tomorrow.

FlatFoot
04-07-17, 02:09 PM
Something is on its way. Having a little hiccup over here, heh :confused:

Buttercup0001
04-07-17, 02:14 PM
Something is on its way. Having a little hiccup over here, heh :confused:

sits and waits patiently :)

Silverrain1
04-07-17, 02:23 PM
Great, iv just restarted my breeding gardens and planted my longer fruits for bed, so I hope it comes tomorrow now.

Drachenia
04-07-17, 02:28 PM
How long does it take to run FlatFoot?

JeffW60
04-07-17, 02:50 PM
It may be time for me to consider moving on from this game. Just a feeling, but I believe this game is just about over. Today was the first time there was absolutely NOTHING in the way of an update. Not even a value pack. Nothing. And the shop still has items from the storybook which should be gone. And we hear nothing at all from the staff. Not a good sign.

Silverrain1
04-07-17, 03:12 PM
It may be time for me to consider moving on from this game. Just a feeling, but I believe this game is just about over. Today was the first time there was absolutely NOTHING in the way of an update. Not even a value pack. Nothing. And the shop still has items from the storybook which should be gone. And we hear nothing at all from the staff. Not a good sign.

I wonder if some people got something and maybe they aren't forum users. My main account didn't but my second account got a value pack. Strange.

rjazz
04-07-17, 03:54 PM
Flatfoot says something is on it's way they hare having a hiccup. Whew!

FlatFoot
04-07-17, 04:12 PM
Egg Hunt World Event! (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98240-World-Event-2017-04-08-eastern-eggs)

Rynetory2
04-07-17, 05:36 PM
The issue with collecting food has been fixed. :)

Bug posts on this issue are moved to bug thread. Please post in this bug thread if you're still having issues. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98242-Egg-hunt-problems

Lisa0107
04-11-17, 04:46 PM
It's a new month. ...we should be getting a new birthstone pony soon ☺☺☺

Phoenix406
04-12-17, 09:00 PM
I hope we get a package to buy Runes before all the Easter habitats disappear from the market. *hint hint*

FlatFoot
04-13-17, 09:32 AM

Whaaaat? That's just crazy talk. :p

Clark_Wayne
04-13-17, 11:12 AM

you are putting FlatFoot's team under pressure ! LOL

Silverrain1
04-13-17, 12:42 PM
I will seriously cry if it's an other tournament. Really, really don't like them.

tnbrat72
04-13-17, 03:35 PM
:plolololol!! You are right though!!

Silverrain1
04-14-17, 02:33 AM
Living in an other planet just now. Just realised that this birthstone pony will b mine. Wonder if it will b as much of a nightmare as Taurus was.

littelprincess0313
04-14-17, 07:00 PM
Im really glad that we're back to ,normal' updates - good work guys :)
But I still wanna know if there will be a ,big' update with expantions and a raise of the habitat cap. I dont wanna have the same problem as many in DS have :(

AppieP
04-18-17, 01:10 AM
Like littelprincess0313 said; a raise of the habitat cab and more expansions is a nice suggestion. I would add another idea.
I noticed during my visits other forest, only a few are in possession of treasure (gems) creatures. I looked it up and saw the Money Badger was breedable in the past. I NEVER have the opportunity to breed at least 1 of these. And I'm playing for over a year, year and a half now. Only the very very big money spenders have at least one. I think it's a lot of money. I'm also playing with real money, but before I managed to save 2000 gems (for the Money Badger), it takes me tooooo long. So please S8 make it possible to breed one, or a limited sale for those animals I also appreciate😉. Hope you will consider this. Thanks in advance.

Clark_Wayne
04-18-17, 06:39 AM
Like littelprincess0313 said; a raise of the habitat cab and more expansions is a nice suggestion. I would add another idea.
I noticed during my visits other forest, only a few are in possession of treasure (gems) creatures. I looked it up and saw the Money Badger was breedable in the past. I NEVER have the opportunity to breed at least 1 of these. And I'm playing for over a year, year and a half now. Only the very very big money spenders have at least one. I think it's a lot of money. I'm also playing with real money, but before I managed to save 2000 gems (for the Money Badger), it takes me tooooo long. So please S8 make it possible to breed one, or a limited sale for those animals I also appreciate��. Hope you will consider this. Thanks in advance.

i don't think that money badger, treasure toucan, golden retriever or any other breedable treasure animals are going back because they need us to buy gems ;)

JustKay
04-20-17, 06:48 PM
i don't think that money badger, treasure toucan, golden retriever or any other breedable treasure animals are going back because they need us to buy gems ;)

Way back when the game started you could even buy the Treasure Toucan for 300 gems retail! That was when they were still building up their user-base so that game was more generous. I do regret not making more of an effort to "buff up" my forest back then. I never thought I would actually be playing FFS so seriously as I do now. All thanks to LB starting about a year ago.

Clark_Wayne
04-20-17, 07:29 PM
Way back when the game started you could even buy the Treasure Toucan for 300 gems retail! That was when they were still building up their user-base so that game was more generous. I do regret not making more of an effort to "buff up" my forest back then. I never thought I would actually be playing FFS so seriously as I do now. All thanks to LB starting about a year ago.

300 gems ? i thought it was 200 gems (i think i bought it when it was on sale)
but i got my golden retriever by breeding :D (that was a good time :))

Phoenix406
04-21-17, 09:29 AM
I wish I hadn't lost my original park. I had a Treasure Toucan, a Golden Retriever, and a Crystal Unicorn.

Phoenix406
04-21-17, 12:49 PM
Praise the Fantasy Forest gods! A package with runes *and* food * and* an adorable (pun intended) animal! Might have to buy 2 packages!

MystiqueRealm
04-21-17, 01:48 PM
Taurus is April 21 - May 20 I hope we see it soon

GreytMom
04-21-17, 05:31 PM
Praise the Fantasy Forest gods! A package with runes *and* food * and* an adorable (pun intended) animal! Might have to buy 2 packages!
I'd think the packages with runes would be a good money maker for S8 since that's what those of us playing for a long time need. I already bought one pack & will most likely get another.

Clark_Wayne
04-21-17, 06:13 PM
I wish I hadn't lost my original park. I had a Treasure Toucan, a Golden Retriever, and a Crystal Unicorn.

why you don't ask support to help you access to your original park ?
you email them , they give you the password then you can have your 1st park back

littelprincess0313
04-22-17, 02:22 AM
Expantions please!!!

AppieP
04-22-17, 07:48 AM
Taurus is April 21 - May 20 I hope we see it soon
Couldn't agree more

supster50
04-22-17, 10:46 AM
Couldn't agree more

Taurus is the first of five I didn't get. This time I'm prepared, I have two sea lions in my forest if its the format used the first time and 50 plus gems to avoid hatching a sea lion. And I'm more then ready for a tourney if we go that way. So let's get it on!

AppieP
04-22-17, 02:04 PM
Taurus is the first of five I didn't get. This time I'm prepared, I have two sea lions in my forest if its the format used the first time and 50 plus gems to avoid hatching a sea lion. And I'm more then ready for a tourney if we go that way. So let's get it on!
I'm also prepared. Got a lvl 4 Sea Lion if we need to breed one. Will try it with my CU then. 50% chance normally😉. It will be my 7th Zodiac. Now wait and hoping for the best. Good luck to you.

Lisa0107
04-22-17, 07:27 PM
This post made me smile. I hope you get the tarus. Sounds like you are more than ready to do battle ☺☺ I went back through old threads to see what I need for my missing zodiacs. If they don't change them up then I have all I need except the knittin kitten which is not even in the shop anymore

Phoenix406
04-25-17, 03:17 PM
why you don't ask support to help you access to your original park ?
you email them , they give you the password then you can have your 1st park back
Thank you! Well, I was playing so long ago, and I don't think that I even had set up a password. I had a name for my forest, but I don't think I set up a password. Anyway, it was so long ago now that I don't' think they could help me. :(

On another note, I really wish that I had known that they were going to put the Fountains of Youth on sale! I have been waiting for that to happen! I don't have space to put them. :( I do have one available space. Does anyone have any idea how long they will be available on sale? If I had known, I probably would have bought one more package with runes so as to have at least one more expansion.

GreytMom
04-25-17, 04:12 PM
On another note, I really wish that I had known that they were going to put the Fountains of Youth on sale! I have been waiting for that to happen! I don't have space to put them. :( I do have one available space. Does anyone have any idea how long they will be available on sale? If I had known, I probably would have bought one more package with runes so as to have at least one more expansion.

Me, too. Been wanting​ them since I started playing. I would definitely would have gotten two more rune packs & picked up some gems when I had a sale yesterday. I may end up selling a farm to make room (and working a little harder tomorrow to justify the gems I'm about to buy ;-) ).

Edit: Yay, I just noticed that I must have done​ an expansion and forgot about it! Just need to wait for the rocks to clear from it. <happy dance>

Phoenix406
04-25-17, 04:48 PM
Me, too. Been wanting​ them since I started playing. I would definitely would have gotten two more rune packs & picked up some gems when I had a sale yesterday. I may end up selling a farm to make room (and working a little harder tomorrow to justify the gems I'm about to buy ;-) ).

Edit: Yay, I just noticed that I must have done​ an expansion and forgot about it! Just need to wait for the rocks to clear from it. <happy dance>
yay! I'm glad you found a space! I didn't even think about selling a farm. I might do that! Thanks for the suggestion!

GreytMom
04-25-17, 05:16 PM
^Thanks, Phoenix406. You can just buy the farm back whenever​ you have room again.
Haha, so apparently I've literally "bought the farm" before.

LauraGSJK
04-25-17, 06:02 PM
Does anyone think we will have a Storybook right after this Leaderboard event? It seems very soon to me, but I thought that was the typical pattern. Thanks, and good luck with all the events! :)

Lisa0107
05-04-17, 01:24 PM
It's a new month and that means a new birthstone pony! !!!!!!☺☺ so this one will be emerald green. ..she's going to be so beautiful. I can't wait!!!!

GreytMom
05-04-17, 02:53 PM
I'm excited about the Emerald Pony, too. They've been coming out closer to mid-month though but I'd love it if it were sooner this time.
Thinking we'll get a Taurus challenge of some sort tomorrow. I wouldn't mind a break after the last tourney and the SB though and have Taurus come out next Tuesday.

Phoenix406
05-04-17, 03:34 PM
I'm also really excited about the Emerald pony. I can't wait to see her (or him).

Sakrysta
05-04-17, 05:16 PM
I'm hoping for maybe just a Spin-to-Win and maybe a short tournament. I need a breather!

littelprincess0313
05-04-17, 11:53 PM
I still hope for a habitat raise and expantions :(

supster50
05-05-17, 01:33 PM
Where's the new B.S. Pony, or how bout the reboot of the Zodiac Taurus, or how bout a simple Spinnie Wheel? We got critters we have to buy and one to breed for a very dull weekend coming up. Disappointed ain't the word that comes to mind!

Clark_Wayne
05-05-17, 01:58 PM
Where's the new B.S. Pony, or how bout the reboot of the Zodiac Taurus, or how bout a simple Spinnie Wheel? We got critters we have to buy and one to breed for a very dull weekend coming up. Disappointed ain't the word that comes to mind!

since storybook is still running , i don't think there will be any update before tuesday

mysticalfairy320
05-05-17, 02:09 PM
Please raise the habitat limit to 200 not 126, I have so much land but cannot buy new habitats, I am maxed out!

Clark_Wayne
05-05-17, 04:03 PM
Thank you! Well, I was playing so long ago, and I don't think that I even had set up a password. I had a name for my forest, but I don't think I set up a password. Anyway, it was so long ago now that I don't' think they could help me. :(

no they can help you getting your previous land back .
one of my neighbors in DS lost her land when she upgrade her system.
she emailed and the support set a password and emailed it back to her .
so you can give a try ;)

littelprincess0313
05-05-17, 06:52 PM
Please raise the habitat limit to 200 not 126, I have so much land but cannot buy new habitats, I am maxed out!
I second that! There was a habitat-update in DS today so I hope FFS will get one soon, too.
Please.

mysticalfairy320
05-06-17, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the info I only play this game, I hope we get more habitat allotment!!! I just got rid of 1 habitat to get the flower one I've been waiting for that one for forever so I had to get it!

Sheeba8188
05-09-17, 10:20 AM
Any news on new update?

poofyena
05-09-17, 11:05 AM
Nothing for me yet. Just jumped on to check and no little icons at all.

mysticalfairy320
05-09-17, 12:13 PM
I'm going crazy I can't keep deleting my habitats, please come up with an update! I need the cap off the habitats asap!

Silverrain1
05-09-17, 12:42 PM
What I would love is for the crashing to stop. Tiring, it's every day

kooky panda
05-09-17, 01:34 PM
New World Event!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98756-World-Event-Pretty-Petals-2017-may-09

Phoenix406
05-09-17, 01:41 PM
Where is the birthstone pony?!?!? *throws self on ground for a good old-fashioned tantrum, banging fists on the floor and crying* I want my emerald pony RIGHT. NOW!!! Lol!

littelprincess0313
05-09-17, 10:45 PM
I'm going crazy I can't keep deleting my habitats, please come up with an update! I need the cap off the habitats asap!
Im wishing for an habitat update, too :(
Im buying nearly every new one and i need space for that which Im allowed to use!

Silverrain1
05-10-17, 11:24 AM
I would love an update to stop the crashing. Then I can go back to buying gems and the lovely habitats that come out! I'm now at less than 200 gems which means I won't b able to get the next one.

littelprincess0313
05-12-17, 07:08 AM
And update day again. Any chance of an habitat raise or even expantions?

poofyena
05-12-17, 11:38 AM
And update day again. Any chance of an habitat raise or even expantions?

Spin to win, mama bear back for a week and the wealth corgi on sale.

Phoenix406
05-12-17, 12:01 PM
I'm excited about the Spin to Win - got 3 runes and a Mammoth Trunk (already have one, but this way I can have a baby and an adult). When will we get the next zodiac and the next birthstone?

As far as the gem animals - please enlighten me. Obviously, I want to have every animal in the game. However, even buying the Wealth Corgi at 800 gems, and he produces 1 gem every other day, so it takes 1600 days, or 4.38 years just to recoup your investment. Ummm, what?

Eluzyion
05-12-17, 12:34 PM
And the spin wheel has chance to win GEMS! Thank you S8! I hope there's a chance to land on it :)

BBHome20
05-12-17, 12:45 PM
What a surprise 😃, was going for Mama Bear with Sapphire Sphynx and Skyger and got 42 hours (Pearl Peryton).... Yippee didn't have this one yet

Eluzyion
05-12-17, 12:47 PM
What a surprise ��, was going for Mama Bear with Sapphire Sphynx and Skyger and got 42 hours (Pearl Peryton).... Yippee didn't have this one yet

Congrats! :)

BBHome20
05-12-17, 01:01 PM
Congrats! :)

Thanks and good luck to everyone trying for Mama Bear!

kooky panda
05-12-17, 02:33 PM
Hey guys, this thread has now go way past 100 pages!!! Please see new thread:
Speculations on Updates (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98803-Speculations-on-Updates)