PDA

View Full Version : Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

zinoooooo
09-19-16, 05:09 AM
Hi , everyone
There's a new way to make more capacity of animals , you must replace all big habitats in the areas shown in the photos by a small habitats, to improve my words let's calculate it :
9 big habitats * 3 animals = 27 animal
16 small habitats * 2 animals = 32 animal
Do this action in the 2 areas shown you will save a place for 10 animals.
Thanks for all and good luck
Inline imageInline image

ninasidstorm8
09-20-16, 11:56 AM
Where did you dissappear to? I hope everything is alright! Looking forward to you posting again! :) It's been quite a turnaround on the forum even since I started playing - and you're one of the few people left who's been playing since the very beginning and posting on the forum so I hope you haven't left completely.

I am still around but I have been too busy to do much posting lately.

megsailor
09-21-16, 07:38 AM
Are there any speculations about when the next zodiac goal line will start?

Nevermind! I see that it has been announced for Sept 23.

JeffW60
10-04-16, 12:15 PM
I took a break from the game for several months due to a lot of work issues going on and rather than play sporadically and not be able to accomplish much I decided to stop for a while. I started back a few weeks ago, and I must say I feel a bit lost without Nina to guide us along. Hope she can come back soon.

saucysammis
10-04-16, 03:50 PM
I took a break from the game for several months due to a lot of work issues going on and rather than play sporadically and not be able to accomplish much I decided to stop for a while. I started back a few weeks ago, and I must say I feel a bit lost without Nina to guide us along. Hope she can come back soon.

Generally (as I see it) we can expect this pattern:

a new zodiac goal at or within a week of the end of each month. Of course once we have all 12 this goal event will change.

Up until a few months ago world events and storybook adventures followed each other. Sometimes immediately sometimes with space between. Tournaments happen nearly every week. Some are long, some are short. Many have prizes that relate to an event or time of year. Spin to wins either happened in between or alongside these events. Sometimes we had value packs.

A couple months ago we got a game update. The space for event icons was expanded and leaderboard events replaced world events in the sequence of things. Spin to win stayed interspersed, leaderboards have their own related spinner.

Now we are in a new world event. It appeared overlapping the end of the second leaderboard event. I'm guessing when the world event ends a new storybook will start and we will for the future have a trio sequence of world event - storybook - leaderboard - etc. all following each other. Tournaments still happen each week. We have seen the introduction of tournaments being related to goals in the storybooks. As always tournaments give tokens that help in world events.

Interspersed we will see special or interesting or re run animals. Possibly we could get a spin to win to bridge between any one of the events or during the storybooks and world events but never during leaderboard events.

With the expanded icon area we will see events overlapping as well as always having some special value package for sale in cash dollars. They alternately include coins, apples, runes, or a habitat along with one or more creatures.

JeffW60
10-11-16, 11:52 AM
Since the Storybook will be ending over the weekend I am guessing probably next Tuesday's update we will see most likely a new Leaderboard that will be Halloween themed that will end sometime around Oct 31.

Alideh
10-11-16, 11:57 AM
My guess is a leaderboard too, that and a new tournament perhaps...

saucysammis
10-11-16, 12:00 PM
Since the Storybook will be ending over the weekend I am guessing probably next Tuesday's update we will see most likely a new Leaderboard that will be Halloween themed that will end sometime around Oct 31.

I'm surprised to say it, but I am looking forward to it. I can't possibly win but have collected a new creature or two from the milestones during each of these events.

Will this leaderboard contain a Hogwarts prize at the end?!?! I kinda hope not since leaderboards exclude a majority of players from winning the end prize.

Silverrain1
10-11-16, 02:15 PM
I to am enjoying collecting animals I missed from the leaderboard mile stones. Hope you are right and the main prize this time won't b part of this theme as like you say, most of us can't get it. I'm also not having any luck with wagrid

Drachenia
10-11-16, 02:59 PM
I to am enjoying collecting animals I missed from the leaderboard mile stones. Hope you are right and the main prize this time won't b part of this theme as like you say, most of us can't get it. I'm also not having any luck with wagrid

Hello Silverrain, yes I agree with you. I love Wagrid, but I get only Plantlers, Bamboon. Mach times you get Super Rare 3 to 4 times in a row and now only Rare or Common by breeding :(

Drachenia
10-11-16, 05:55 PM
Ouch ouch TL always has a surprise ready, it was not Wagrid but Pumkin Panda :(

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2303wtk3eqaxr2.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img23048s5xf34zrb.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Silverrain1
10-11-16, 11:07 PM
Ouch ouch TL always has a surprise ready, it was not Wagrid but Pumkin Panda :(

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img2303wtk3eqaxr2.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img23048s5xf34zrb.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

As was mine on my second account, but I'm ok with that as I don't have pumpkin panda over there. Still gonna keep trying for wagrid tho x

Drachenia
10-12-16, 07:09 AM
As was mine on my second account, but I'm ok with that as I don't have pumpkin panda over there. Still gonna keep trying for wagrid tho x

Hello Silverrain, I got Pumkin Panda 2x at the wheel get and now breed. But I would have been better to Wagrid because I already have Pumkin Panda and now I have to breed for Storybook Koala Cadabra. I would rather see if the storybook would not still give chores at breeding. So we lose precious time with the breeding Koala Cadabra and can not breed for Wagrid. Congratulations to Pumkin Panda

Silverrain1
10-12-16, 10:56 AM
Hello Silverrain, I got Pumkin Panda 2x at the wheel get and now breed. But I would have been better to Wagrid because I already have Pumkin Panda and now I have to breed for Storybook Koala Cadabra. I would rather see if the storybook would not still give chores at breeding. So we lose precious time with the breeding Koala Cadabra and can not breed for Wagrid. Congratulations to Pumkin Panda

Oh no, it's nice to spin an animal but not one you already have! I would really like wagrid to and haven't been lucky yet. Going to keep trying tho! I'm loving this theme tho although red Weasley looks a little odd at level 15

glenngenius
10-17-16, 07:13 AM
Any speculations as to what elemens the next zodiac animal will be? I'd like to try breeding rare animals so I don't need to spend more gems skipping that part of task. Thanks! :)

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 11:01 AM
Any speculations as to what elemens the next zodiac animal will be? I'd like to try breeding rare animals so I don't need to spend more gems skipping that part of task. Thanks! :)

This is just guessing I actually have no idea, but Scorpio should be next and I'm guessing Zodiac/dark, fire or magic/zodiac would be awesome!

So far the ones I know of are:
Aquarius z/elec
Aries z/fire
Cancer z/water
Gemini zodiac
Leo z/fire
Libra z/elec
Pisces z/water
Taurus z/nature
Virgo zodiac

So unless I'm leaving out one, there are no zodiac with dark or earth yet and since mysterious Scorpio falls around Halloween I'm guessing dark unless they blend it with another element like Halloween or magic which would be cool but doubtful ;)

Cdnfroglover
10-17-16, 01:04 PM
It seems to me, thus far that the zodiac animals have followed the four elements of the zodiac habitats... water, electric, fire, and nature... Since we are so close to the end, I doubt they'd stray from that now? Or have they already strayed from that? I do not have all the zodiacs... has there been different partner elements so far?

Eluzyion
10-17-16, 01:17 PM
It seems to me, thus far that the zodiac animals have followed the four elements of the zodiac habitats... water, electric, fire, and nature... Since we are so close to the end, I doubt they'd stray from that now? Or have they already strayed from that? I do not have all the zodiacs... has there been different partner elements so far?

Celestial north holds dark element zodiac and water.. Celestial south is z/dark/nature.. Celestial west is z/earth/fire.. Celestial east is z/elec/earth

So the zodiac or celestial habitats do have room for dark and earth, is that what you mean?

glenngenius
10-17-16, 02:54 PM
This is just guessing I actually have no idea, but Scorpio should be next and I'm guessing Zodiac/dark, fire or magic/zodiac would be awesome!

So far the ones I know of are:
Aquarius z/elec
Aries z/fire
Cancer z/water
Gemini zodiac
Leo z/fire
Libra z/elec
Pisces z/water
Taurus z/nature
Virgo zodiac

So unless I'm leaving out one, there are no zodiac with dark or earth yet and since mysterious Scorpio falls around Halloween I'm guessing dark unless they blend it with another element like Halloween or magic which would be cool but doubtful ;)

Good guess! I agree that dark will be one of the elements. Thanks for the response! :)

Cdnfroglover
10-17-16, 06:03 PM
Celestial north holds dark element zodiac and water.. Celestial south is z/dark/nature.. Celestial west is z/earth/fire.. Celestial east is z/elec/earth

So the zodiac or celestial habitats do have room for dark and earth, is that what you mean?

Aw! That makes more sense. I don't have the habitats and was unaware dark and earth were included! Thanks for the correction.

JeffW60
10-25-16, 10:09 AM
Any speculations on what we might see in today's update? I'm guessing it will be a fairly quiet one. New value pack, etc. I'm thinking with the Leaderboard ending Friday we will see a new World Event Starting.

Nina, where are your? We need your input on these type things.

ckisser
10-28-16, 09:36 AM
Any speculations on what we might see in today's update? I'm guessing it will be a fairly quiet one. New value pack, etc. I'm thinking with the Leaderboard ending Friday we will see a new World Event Starting.

Nina, where are your? We need your input on these type things.

What about the update today? Storybook? Trying to decide if I want to spend food on the leader board.

Silverrain1
10-28-16, 10:05 AM
I already spent mine. Had some animals I wanted to evolve. I normally just start the story book on the last day and that gives me time to collect food. Doing that iv never had any problems food wise during a story book. But I am able to do round the clock charm cherries and nexus nuts on all 6 farms.

mysticalfairy320
10-29-16, 05:15 AM
Hi, I have multiples of some animals and would really like to put them in storage and not sell them will we ever get a feature to store animals?

mysticalfairy320
10-29-16, 05:22 AM
Also vampire cat was not avaliable yet will we get to buy him?

megsailor
11-01-16, 06:59 AM
Are there any guesses for today's update?

Silverrain1
11-01-16, 12:41 PM
Have the update times been changed? My story book started early this morning as did the updates this evening. Normally for me morning events - story book is 8 and evening is 7 30.

tahitii
11-01-16, 01:51 PM
Have the update times been changed? My story book started early this morning as did the updates this evening. Normally for me morning events - story book is 8 and evening is 7 30.

Hi! Winter time started last weekend and our clocks are now set one hour behind ... but Us time is still one hour forward ;)

Silverrain1
11-01-16, 02:05 PM
Hi! Winter time started last weekend and our clocks are now set one hour behind ... but Us time is still one hour forward ;)

That's what I thought but it's not a full hours difference. Aw well, it dsnt really matter. I just like to know update times.

Eluzyion
11-01-16, 02:16 PM
I'm going to predict *gets magic 8 ball* that Ophiuchus will be introduced as the 13th zodiac sign.. Known as "the snake bearer" it could be a serpent of some type. If I remember correctly those born between Nov 29 and December 17. (Ophiuchus is also known as Serpentarius) people born under this sign are said to be spirited, clever, magnetic, impulsive, flamboyant and at times jealous, power-hungry and temperamental. At their hearts they're healers who want rid of disease and violence and bring everyone closer together.

According to legend..the constellation had two planets, one covered in molten lava and the other a large swamp, so Ophiuchans built their short lived civilization on the marshy world..which would make this a zodiac/water animal? BUT since Master Ophiuchus, an original guardian who betrayed the other houses in his quest for immortality and subsequently suffered in exile while his world fell into darkness and decay.. It could be zodiac/dark lol

Clark_Wayne
11-01-16, 05:17 PM
I'm going to predict *gets magic 8 ball* that Ophiuchus will be introduced as the 13th zodiac sign.. Known as "the snake bearer" it could be a serpent of some type. If I remember correctly those born between Nov 29 and December 17. (Ophiuchus is also known as Serpentarius) people born under this sign are said to be spirited, clever, magnetic, impulsive, flamboyant and at times jealous, power-hungry and temperamental. At their hearts they're healers who want rid of disease and violence and bring everyone closer together.

According to legend..the constellation had two planets, one covered in molten lava and the other a large swamp, so Ophiuchans built their short lived civilization on the marshy world..which would make this a zodiac/water animal? BUT since Master Ophiuchus, an original guardian who betrayed the other houses in his quest for immortality and subsequently suffered in exile while his world fell into darkness and decay.. It could be zodiac/dark lol

they introduced ophiucius in dragon story, so there is big chance that they will do same for FFS ;)

Eluzyion
11-01-16, 08:51 PM
they introduced ophiucius in dragon story, so there is big chance that they will do same for FFS ;)

Gimme back my magic 8 ball! Hehe ;)

cardinalpsy
11-02-16, 02:31 PM
Just saw the update on the app. It looks like there will be an upcoming Pirate-themed event including animals called Salty Dog and Black Bear'd. Hmm, sounds intriguing.:)

saucysammis
11-03-16, 07:50 AM
Just saw the update on the app. It looks like there will be an upcoming Pirate-themed event including animals called Salty Dog and Black Bear'd. Hmm, sounds intriguing.:)

Thanks for the heads up. I updated, and so I'll add that there is also going to be a "pi?ata Party with candy filled animals.

I hope that there is also a new Candy habitat that is complementary to the Candy Canyon.

cardinalpsy
11-04-16, 06:01 PM
This is for the attention of everyone. Just saw this update from FFS page.

Silverrain1
11-05-16, 03:09 AM
That's not gonna help with completing story book, especially since I'm gonna b behind getting plantlers cos my first attempt was 20 hours

JeffW60
11-07-16, 09:17 AM
As this storybook comes to a close and we look ahead, I expect tomorrow's update will bring us a world event. This was our 2nd storybook in about a month and we ended a leaderboard about two weeks ago so we are due a world event. It will most likely be Pirate themed. That will last 10-14 days at which time I expect a new leaderboard that will continue the Pirate theme. That would put us into early December when we will certainly see. Christmas themed events. We will probably see some tournaments, spin to wins and breedable animals that will encompass Thanksgiving.

Of course all this is just a guess.

megsailor
11-07-16, 12:47 PM
Just had a pop-up that the pinata party leader board event will start tomorrow 11/8.

Silverrain1
11-07-16, 01:15 PM
Just had a pop-up that the pinata party leader board event will start tomorrow 11/8.

I saw that to, not sure, I like what I see tho. Hoping for some good milestone animals!

poofyena
11-07-16, 02:55 PM
Leader board oh why ha. I have no food after dumbledog. Hopefully there will be some good milestone prizes.

Buttercup0001
11-07-16, 04:45 PM

Here's a screenshot of the new leaderboard event. I'm not keen on leaderboards. For us Aussie players, we're at a disadvantage. IMO it's not really worth the effort when on the last day (PST) / overnight (EST) points are being racked up against us, while we are tucked up in bed sleeping. So good luck every that decides to participate.

Clark_Wayne
11-07-16, 05:51 PM
I saw that to, not sure, I like what I see tho. Hoping for some good milestone animals!

agreed : don't like the grand prize neither , so hope good milestones prizes. a 4 animals habitat (like in dragon story leaderboard) would be nice :)

Alideh
11-07-16, 09:07 PM
I saw an ad pop up about it this morning/afternoon while I was on break and accidentally clicked on the red x at the top to exit out of it before I got to see what it was exactly, but I did read Leaderboards and saw pi?ata themed animals (Horse or donkey?)
Anyone get any screenshots?

A bit surprised we didn't get Spin to Win wheel right after this storybook.
Not complaining just surprised, I hope they give out old retired animals as milestone animals <3 Not a huge fan of the theme so I won't be trying to get 1st or 2nd place, However I am looking forward towards those milestones :D

saucysammis
11-07-16, 09:32 PM
im looking forward to spinning for tiles every 3 hours.

NannaSherry
11-08-16, 07:31 AM

LMAO - that's so true. I could tile my entire forest with all the tiles I've continually spun for. Gotta love it.

Cdnfroglover
11-08-16, 02:12 PM

LOL! I've already spun tiles on the wheel! Such a bummer everytime!

Drachenia
11-11-16, 03:24 AM
Hello everyone, I think today the Pirates World Event starts :D

saucysammis
11-11-16, 11:48 AM
Hello everyone, I think today the Pirates World Event starts :D

That would be intense, considering that world events are all about planting long range crops and leaderboards are about having lots of crops to feed out. I'd go for it but Since the Leaderboard just started I think the pirate event won't happen until next Tuesday at the earliest and more likely on Friday, just as the leaderboard closes off.... My guess for today:

We will get a new battleground
A new or reintroduced habitat related to the leaderboard will be offered.
A new value pack shows up.
A new animal to try for.

Silverrain1
11-11-16, 01:52 PM
Ah other quiet update for me, I have the gummy bear.

Supergirlfashion1
11-12-16, 09:29 AM
Is the gummy bear breedable?

saucysammis
11-12-16, 10:00 AM

It seems to be breedable.

I am going by the missing clue in the description: the words "not available through breeding" will be in the animals description if it cannot be bred. Its description can be found by pressing the i button on its picture in the shop.

In other news....
it's a tournament not a new battleground - awesome creature - I'll be trying.
No new or returning habitat - kind of a relief if you ask me - no scrambling to expand!
There is a new value pack - the thankfowl which I already have.
Annnd no new animal, just a return of the gummy bear -I also already have.

So good luck to all getting a second chance at a few things and congrats to those who get to live more quietly

Alideh
11-12-16, 10:27 AM

Yes it is, It is 11 hours breeding time,
I bred it yesterday and hatched it today. Super cute and super happy about it :D

JeffW60
11-15-16, 08:40 AM
It is becoming increasingly hard to predict what we might get in terms of events. The last two Storybooks and Leaderboards have come around faster than normal. We are due a World Event and I am guessing it will be the Pirate theme that we are expecting. Since the Leaderboard ends Friday I am guessing that will be when the World event begins. However, we do know that these events can run simultaneously, so it is possible it could begin today.

Silverrain1
11-15-16, 09:24 AM
I don't think we have had a world event since leader boards started, or perhaps im misremembering. But I believe story books and leader boards have almost been running back to back with the zodiac goal line in the middle. But I'm not gonna pretend to b an expert on any of this!

tahitii
11-15-16, 11:16 AM
Since Leaderboards started we had only one world event, the Lunar Lights about two months ago... Hope to see another one starting on friday 😊

jibro
11-15-16, 12:52 PM
Gonna skip the new world event, don't like the clothes on the animals again... Hope that they won't have clothes on the next tournaments, like in the daily spin, wich I will use.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-15-16, 01:34 PM
I wish i get the boarealis! I am a sucker for the northern lights! Hope it will be breedable as i am desperate to get it!

Silverrain1
11-15-16, 02:04 PM
I would like the borealis to and the jelly flash! Cute!

JeffW60
11-24-16, 05:31 AM
The Pirate themed World Event ends Friday. We had a Leaderboard preceding this World Event so I expect we will see a new Storybook begin tomorrow and it will likely begin the Winter/Christmas series of events.

sri2008
11-26-16, 09:31 AM
New storybook Wonderful Wonderland Grand prize is Cheshire Cat

Chapter One
1. Plant Mana Bananas

2. Harvest Mana Bananas

Silverrain1
11-26-16, 09:41 AM
New storybook Wonderful Wonderland Grand prize is Cheshire Cat

Chapter One
1. Plant Mana Bananas

2. Harvest Mana Bananas

Hey, there's a thread on the story book which will list the chapters for you already if you are interested. Many thanks for sharing tho

sri2008
11-27-16, 08:47 AM
Where I was looking for it

Rynetory2
11-27-16, 08:50 AM
Where I was looking for it

See this. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95778-Wonderful-Wonderland-Storybook-Adventure.

P.S. Select [Full Site] option at the Storm8 forum home screen for better viewing.

Alideh
12-01-16, 05:57 PM
I think we might have another Tournament soon, and then another Leaderboards...Or maybe they both start on the same day... I hope we do have a new Leaderboards :D Since it is December now, my guess is it would be a Christmas themed one, or a Winter Wonderland one with snow, white and baby blue themed animals... I would be super excited if it was the Winter Wonderland theme one :o

JeffW60
12-15-16, 08:59 AM
It is getting very difficult to predict what we get in terms of updates. They don't seem to follow patterns like that did in the past. Having said that, with the Leaderboard ending tomorrow and a Storybook just a couple of weeks ago, it would seem that a World Event would be due to hit tomorrow.

saucysammis
12-15-16, 12:19 PM
It's too soon to be sure of the pattern but it seems to run
Leaderboard, Storybook, Leaderboard, World Event, Storybook, Leaderboard, Storybook, World Event,
Leaderboard, Storybook, Leaderboard, World Event Storybook, Leaderboard, Storybook, World Event etc.

Or two leaderboards or storybooks for every one world event such that:

We get at least one storybook and one leaderboard every month, and will always have a second of one or the other.
The world events are due to happen every other month.
Zodiac Goal lines.....and what ever goal line will come next....occur within a week of the end of the month.
Tournaments are offered at least once a week.
New habitats seem to be offered at least twice a month.

JeffW60
12-20-16, 09:11 AM
Kind of expect today's update to be a bit quiet. Probably an animal or two to breed, etc. I expect a new Storybook to begin Friday, and maybe tournament. Again, it is a bit harder to predict what might come around from one update to the next so anything could happen.

Silverrain1
12-20-16, 11:42 AM
Kind of expect today's update to be a bit quiet. Probably an animal or two to breed, etc. I expect a new Storybook to begin Friday, and maybe tournament. Again, it is a bit harder to predict what might come around from one update to the next so anything could happen.

Hope there's an animal to breed for as I have all of them in the shop except a few crystal animals and I need something else to try for, or at least some interesting fails!

JeffW60
12-20-16, 08:16 PM
So we get a Spin to win in today's update. We know we will either get a battleground or a tournament on Friday. The big question is whether the White Elephant Storybook will begin Friday or Tuesday. I'm hoping it will be pushed back until Tuesday when the WE ends. It will be tough to devote much if any time to it with the holidays going on if it begins Friday.

Silverrain1
12-27-16, 09:51 AM
Hey folks, just wondering if the people who have been getting the watch a video to get a reward, are still getting them? My main account is still receiving them but my second account hasn't had one in days.

Feenfunke
12-27-16, 03:03 PM
I'm still getting two videos/day.
I was hoping for the next and last zodiac animal - the Capricorn today but maybe it's too much together with the storybook. Can hardly wait to complete my zodiac collection.

Drachenia
12-27-16, 03:34 PM
I'm still getting two videos/day.
I was hoping for the next and last zodiac animal - the Capricorn today but maybe it's too much together with the storybook. Can hardly wait to complete my zodiac collection.

Hello the last Zodiac Animal comes out on Friday :D

Clark_Wayne
12-27-16, 05:58 PM
Hey folks, just wondering if the people who have been getting the watch a video to get a reward, are still getting them? My main account is still receiving them but my second account hasn't had one in days.

it is reverse for me LOL : i have no more video for my main account since about 1 week, and my baby account still got video !

Feenfunke
12-28-16, 01:48 AM
Hello the last Zodiac Animal comes out on Friday :D
Thank you for this information Drachenia.

Silverrain1
12-28-16, 02:47 AM
Thanks Clarke_wayne and feenfunke for your replies. Perhaps the videos are going out randomly.

AppieP
01-15-17, 02:35 AM
I really love to see more harmonic animals or the old one's back; Tubacan, Melodeer. Because almost everyone have Lullabison and the habitat. Me too, but only this one into a habitat with space for 3 animals. Can't get anything else into this habitats. Thanks.

AppieP
01-20-17, 12:48 PM
I really love to see more harmonic animals or the old one's back; Tubacan, Melodeer. Because almost everyone have Lullabison and the habitat. Me too, but only this one into a habitat with space for 3 animals. Can't get anything else into this habitats. Thanks.

I believe they heart me LOL. Thanks TL. Tubacan and Lullabison and Melodeer are breedable again. Thank you so much. Hope I get it. Good luck everyone who's trying.

JeffW60
01-24-17, 09:54 AM
I'm guessing we might get an 18 round tournament today, with a new Leaderboard beginning Friday or possibly next Tuesday.

Randij30
01-28-17, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know why we don't have battles anymore? The last one I remember was like a year ago. Thanks

Randij30
01-28-17, 01:43 PM
I only have the lullabison and have been trying for the tubacan since the day this started. I haven't gotten anything besides armordillos every single time. Any advice on getting a tubacan?

Eluzyion
01-28-17, 02:21 PM
I only have the lullabison and have been trying for the tubacan since the day this started. I haven't gotten anything besides armordillos every single time. Any advice on getting a tubacan?

I used Lullabison and pyro pony. Good luck!

Alideh
01-28-17, 03:09 PM
My guess is the Leaderboard starts the 31st or the 1st of February :D
I'm guessing it's going to be a valentines themed one which I'm looking forward to and to all the animals they bring back for a limited time :D

Drachenia
01-28-17, 05:30 PM
I'm guessing it's going to be a valentines themed one which I'm looking forward to and to all the animals they bring back for a limited time :D

Hello Alideh! Yes I suspect the same, I now begin with preparation on the leaderboard. There is no animal fed, the newly hatched animals remain LVL 1. It is only bred and farms grown for enough apples. :D

Alideh
01-28-17, 06:31 PM
Hello Alideh! Yes I suspect the same, I now begin with preparation on the leaderboard. There is no animal fed, the newly hatched animals remain LVL 1. It is only bred and farms grown for enough apples. :D

Same, I managed to hatch some cute babies that I want to level up a few times or at least once when the event starts, I managed to save up enough apples (Not as many as I wanted since the Storybook required some planting time and usage of apples) Now I'm waiting on the announcement they make a day before they start it so that I can start evolving and add another egg to the nest.

Good lulck to you. I'm getting impatient XD I am super curious as to what animals will be in the milestones and if they will add another habitat which I really hope they do. Also curious as to what new animals they are adding that are valentines themed. ekkk I'm a bit Excited XD

Drachenia
01-29-17, 10:41 AM
Hello Alideh! I do it exactly as I am animals in the development set the Ultra Rare or Storybook and so on. It is even better to develop ultra-rare animals, e.g. Crystal animals or treasure animals, but I do not have enough apples for it. Yes, I am also impatient, can not wait to see what comes for a topic and also guess Valentin. An amorous lama red with pink hearts on it, Phanter red with pink lips on it. :D

JeffW60
01-29-17, 05:27 PM

I agree. A leaderboard will likely start Jan 31. And I am not looking forward to it. Of all the 'events', the Leaderboard is my least favorite. With the World Events and Storybooks you can usually complete them and attain the prizes. You may have to use a few gems but normally not that many. That is not the case in Leaderboards. Depending on the group you are placed in, you can go throw a large amount of food and spend a lot of gems and still you may not be able to win the upper tier prizes. Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to spending gems. I buy them and use them quite often. I understand this is a business and S8 makes money by selling gems. I am ok with that. But the Leaderboards are almost totally set up for the gem spenders. If you can only spend a few gems or don't have a massive amount of food you don't stand a chance in a leaderboard. I always simply try for the milestone animals and that is all. I don't even worry about the grand prize. I have worked too hard for the food I have accumulated and won't burn through it for one animal.

I wish they would restructure the Leaderboard. The way it is set up it simply is not fun.

Drachenia
01-29-17, 05:45 PM
I agree. A leaderboard will likely start Jan 31. And I am not looking forward to it. Of all the 'events', the Leaderboard is my least favorite. With the World Events and Storybooks you can usually complete them and attain the prizes. You may have to use a few gems but normally not that many. That is not the case in Leaderboards. Depending on the group you are placed in, you can go throw a large amount of food and spend a lot of gems and still you may not be able to win the upper tier prizes. Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to spending gems. I buy them and use them quite often. I understand this is a business and S8 makes money by selling gems. I am ok with that. But the Leaderboards are almost totally set up for the gem spenders. If you can only spend a few gems or don't have a massive amount of food you don't stand a chance in a leaderboard. I always simply try for the milestone animals and that is all. I don't even worry about the grand prize. I have worked too hard for the food I have accumulated and won't burn through it for one animal.

I wish they would restructure the Leaderboard. The way it is set up it simply is not fun.

Hello You have a very good chance to win if you get over 2,000 points in the first two days. It's all planning, but the most important in the leaderboard to get into a good group. This means that you do not to buy any boost for gems and not to buy the points giver for gems in the market. Since I do this I have finally made the 1st place in the last leaderboard get and only speeding up breeding is also helpful in the leaderboard, but only if you have a second nest. Good luck in the next leaderboard :D

Alideh
01-29-17, 06:01 PM
Hello Alideh! I do it exactly as I am animals in the development set the Ultra Rare or Storybook and so on. It is even better to develop ultra-rare animals, e.g. Crystal animals or treasure animals, but I do not have enough apples for it. Yes, I am also impatient, can not wait to see what comes for a topic and also guess Valentin. An amorous lama red with pink hearts on it, Phanter red with pink lips on it. :D

A red and pink llama would be interesting XD nooo lol I got an image of a Phanter with huge red lips which reminded me of the silly goose XD
I can picture a white dove, or a bear with a red heart in it's belly or carrying a red heart shaped box :o I didn't see the announcement today so I wonder if it will be posted tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...

Drachenia
01-29-17, 07:06 PM
A red and pink llama would be interesting XD nooo lol I got an image of a Phanter with huge red lips which reminded me of the silly goose XD
I can picture a white dove, or a bear with a red heart in it's belly or carrying a red heart shaped box :o I didn't see the announcement today so I wonder if it will be posted tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...

Yes good idea from you Alideh. I think it will be announced this evening the leaderboard. Oh, what will it have for milestones, I hope there are louder new animals on Valentine. So Valentine Bear Pink with white heart on the belly, dog purple and the eyes a pink heart, bunny red and the ears Pink heart. Oh that would be really great, I hope Hellapanda does not fall from the chair with our ideas LOL :p

Alideh
01-29-17, 07:14 PM
@JeffW60
Our leaderboards is definitely the best I have seen in all the games I've played. We at least get cool milestones and a wheel that spins every 3 hours with a chance to win Runes which we desperately need.
I don't mind not getting the 1st place as long as we keep having the milestones. You can't win everything in life and even in the game when they have limited time animals to breed not everyone gets to breed them even those who waste gems so I don't see a difference from getting first or second place.
I really like them and hope they keep doing them without taking away milestone prizes, especially if the habitats are a new thing. Love the Habitat prizes :D

@Drachenia
Omg the bunny would be soo cute XD Lol I wonder if they would consider our ideas.. Ahh talking about the possibilities is making more anxious and impatient haha I can't wait to for the announcement and it to start :D I really hope they put a habitat in the milestone prizes especially if its an old valentines day one :o even if its not I would love a Fire habitat elemental one.

saucysammis
01-30-17, 11:49 AM
I should have waited for update time, but I already organized as though the leaderboard was happening....I put my baby ultra rare Granite Golem in the evo flower and placed the new llama on the nest. Now to get back to planting.

hutchy12345
01-30-17, 12:44 PM
I wish we could breed the old Valentine's like matripony because I love that one, it's been back before but I didn't have the other ones to breed. Also not for valentines but would be cool if we had an arctic theme, with polar bear arctic fox snowy owl and penguin. Or a bambi theme with deer rabbit and skunk. Just ideas think would be lovely!

LauraGSJK
01-30-17, 02:34 PM

I agree with you Jeff. It seems like whoever is willing to spend the most gems wins. I pretty much play the Leaderboard the same way you do. I appreciate the wheel, and hopefully getting ruins.

Good luck everyone!

DirkDragon
02-05-17, 01:26 AM

I installed the latest version yesterday (the one dated 31 January) and watched 2 videos. Today, nothing!
EDIT Four minutes later it came back, so spoke too soon. I thought it would appear at reset.

poofyena
02-05-17, 05:09 AM
I updated but no videos for me.

Rynetory2
02-05-17, 08:45 AM
I updated but no videos for me.

These videos are promotional feature which come and go for random players. Dont be dishearted, who knows you may get it soon. :)

HappyHeartBakery
02-08-17, 06:22 AM
Are we getting a Birthstone pony this month? January's was released on Jan 6

Clark_Wayne
02-08-17, 07:36 AM
Are we getting a Birthstone pony this month? January's was released on Jan 6

i was expecting a birthstone pony too . instead we had the world event.
but i suspect the birthstone pony will arrive in the middle of the word event alike the world event started in the middle of the previous event
it seems that s8 decided to do this way, so players will spend more gems/money on the game ;)

HappyHeartBakery
02-17-17, 10:51 AM
anyone remember off the top of their head what is the max # of runes we can have in storage at the moment? I can't find it

AppieP
02-17-17, 11:07 AM
anyone remember off the top of their head what is the max # of runes we can have in storage at the moment? I can't find it
It depends what you need for your next expand. But you can collect more if you get some during a spin wheel. I need 70 for my next expand, so when I reach it, automatically the game says "expand now."

hutchyy12345
02-23-17, 03:31 PM
Anybody have any idea of what is going to come on the 24th? Maybe a new leaderboard or wait till Tuesday because they have just released trio again?

AppieP
02-23-17, 03:38 PM
Anybody have any idea of what is going to come on the 24th? Maybe a new leaderboard or wait till Tuesday because they have just released trio again?
My experience learned me after a SB event the next thing will be a LB most of the times. Another trio would be nice. Not a glue what kind of.

ckisser
02-24-17, 07:36 AM
My experience learned me after a SB event the next thing will be a LB most of the times. Another trio would be nice. Not a glue what kind of.

Usually they give a 24 hour notice when a leaderboard event is coming.

JeffW60
02-24-17, 07:49 AM
Usually they give a 24 hour notice when a leaderboard event is coming.

That is what I was thinking, which leads me to believe that the Leaderboard may start on the update on the 28th. I hope that is the case. I would rather get past the Storybook before the next event started.

fwlzzzg
02-27-17, 07:08 AM
Oh god I can't wait the leaderboard to begin.. I've saved my animals feeding and evolving for far too long :D I wanna get them bigger !! I hope we get the notice today and It'll start tomorrow :) fingers crossed !

MystiqueRealm
02-27-17, 09:18 AM
Oh god I can't wait the leaderboard to begin.. I've saved my animals feeding and evolving for far too long :D I wanna get them bigger !! I hope we get the notice today and It'll start tomorrow :) fingers crossed !

First time I've ever heard someone wishing for LB ;)

AppieP
02-27-17, 09:54 AM
First time I've ever heard someone wishing for LB ;)
Exactly, first time I heard it too LOL😂.
I must say it depends what kind of milestone the come with. I hope a few more new animals for me, otherwise I don't bother if I don't make it. Realm runes (place 3 till 6) is always welcome. We will see.

ckisser
02-27-17, 09:56 AM
Exactly, first time I heard it too LOL😂.
I must say it depends what kind of milestone the come with. I hope a few more new animals for me, otherwise I don't bother if I don't make it. Realm runes (place 3 till 6) is always welcome. We will see.

My goal is always 3rd place. Don't care to put another animal in storage.

fwlzzzg
02-27-17, 12:01 PM
Haha it's my favorite event :D even tho almost everytime on my team the winner has over 10 000 points but it's exciting to see how it goes 😂

Clark_Wayne
02-27-17, 01:48 PM
Haha it's my favorite event :D even tho almost everytime on my team the winner has over 10 000 points but it's exciting to see how it goes ��
1st time i see someone want to see how high the leader will go LOL

saucysammis
02-27-17, 03:32 PM
No leaderboard pop up ad......still I've got a few long term creatures brewing in the den, nests and evo flower...

fwlzzzg
02-27-17, 04:17 PM
No leaderboard pop up ad......still I've got a few long term creatures brewing in the den, nests and evo flower...

Yeah my 2nd acc has valkyrie ready to come from evolution but it's still not time yet🙄

Alideh
02-27-17, 04:43 PM
My guess is they will do the announcement Either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...unless due to the layoffs it will be post poned and we will have to wait a bit longer since they don't have the people they had before working and getting things done on time...:/ I hope they make a good amount this up coming leaderboards, I really don't want them to lose anymore people or close anymore games.

JeffW60
02-27-17, 05:24 PM
My guess is they will do the announcement Either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...unless due to the layoffs it will be post poned and we will have to wait a bit longer since they don't have the people they had before working and getting things done on time...:/ I hope they make a good amount this up coming leaderboards, I really don't want them to lose anymore people or close anymore games.

They are in a bit of an awkward position. They need people to spend money, but on the other hand people will be hesitant to spend money on a game that could literally be gone at any time.

Phoenix406
02-27-17, 07:59 PM
This is the first I've had about layoffs and so forth. Where did this information come from? Is there a place where I can read about this?

Eluzyion
02-27-17, 08:58 PM
This is the first I've had about layoffs and so forth. Where did this information come from? Is there a place where I can read about this?

Posted a thread about it here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97514-Storm8-Layoffs

Phoenix406
02-27-17, 11:10 PM
Thank you Eluzyion. Wow, this sucks. I spend a lot of $ on Fantasy Forest and some of the other games. I sure hope Fantasy Story doesn't go away.

hutchyy12345
02-27-17, 11:34 PM
It would be absolutely ridiculous if they shut ffs down, people spend loads of money on it so it would be very unfair on them if they just wasted their money. The game clearly makes a huge amount of money and so many people are obsessed with it, I really don't want the lay offs to affect it

Alideh
02-27-17, 11:52 PM
I doubt it, but I can't say for sure.
I'm sure Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest and Farm Story2 would be the ones that stay open, since in my opinion they make the most income, I tried playing Dragon story two different time periods and the amount of players with 2 nests was very high, a long with players with big lands and habitats you can tell they have spent lots of money on that game so I'm sure that one would be left running since it would still be a good income.
I also have seen some people spent lots in FFS and then I recently got addicted again to Farm Story2, I had played it before and then deleted because of how much time I spent on it (More than FFS) and I wasn't expanding and getting enough tools to upgrade my storage but after almost 2 years I decided to play again and got addicted, I have seen some players with large farms and items that cost gems. So I'm guessing another good income...plus I just bought a 4.99 gem package :/ I couldn't help myself and here I claimed to be addicted to FFS XD

Anyways I hope people don't stop playing because of the layoffs, they need our support now more than ever.

tahitii
02-28-17, 03:53 AM
They should make things easier (e.g. expanding and getting limited animals) and offer for sale more attractive bundle packs.

I'd like to see some nice milestone prizes in the upcoming LB, such as the spring type animals Dandelion and Tulip Tapir 🙂

Silverrain1
02-28-17, 09:26 AM
If we have a leader board, I'm Hoping for some animals that I'm missing. I dnt mind repeat animals, as long as they are ones I dnt have! But of course, new ones are appreciated to.
For ppl with more experience in leaderboards from other games. Does the first and second prize ever come bk? I wld really like the valiant lion. Which I got on my second account but not main.

geckoos
02-28-17, 11:41 AM
Hoping for community event with a habitat milestone :D

DirkDragon
02-28-17, 11:57 AM
They are in a bit of an awkward position. They need people to spend money, but on the other hand people will be hesitant to spend money on a game that could literally be gone at any time.

If players panic and stop doing what they do normally, like spending money, then they will cause the game to end. As our wartime posters used to say, ""Keep calm and carry on!"".

Silverrain1
02-28-17, 12:38 PM
Um, so do we think the update is running late or been changed due to staff shortages?

Eluzyion
02-28-17, 12:43 PM
Um, so do we think the update is running late or been changed due to staff shortages?

I know it's wierd to only get a value pack, and I already have great danebow

DirkDragon
02-28-17, 01:12 PM

I think everyone is expecting the LB to start, but it's now 40 minutes overdue. As Barny always said in Half Life, ""I've got a bad feeling about this!""

Morag2000
02-28-17, 01:15 PM
I think players should not panick and support S8 by spending money on the game. If people stop spending money then that is a sure way to lose the game, I will just carry on as usual and spend money because I love this game.

Perry Tam said that streamlining the Company will put them in a better position to support the existing games and develop new games. After all S8 don't want to go out of business and we don't want to lose Fantasy Forest so spend money if you can.

AppieP
02-28-17, 01:24 PM
I'm not panicked so I spent real money for it as usual, but why not another event. Is this because of the staff shortages? I hope not. Hope they continues with this amazing game. Now whe have a little time to breathe between the busy times, and focus on 1 thing only. Continue playing.

NannaSherry
02-28-17, 01:41 PM
It does seem strange that nothing other than a value pack arrived. But
Maybe they paid attention and our letting us catch our breath?

Silverrain1
02-28-17, 01:48 PM
So my value pack is much cheaper than usual. And I think I need the danebow, so it was really tempting, but I'm still experiencing crashing so I'm not spending any more. I really hope the game continues as I really love the game and have spent a lot of time, effort and real money, I would hate to see it stop, but I can't put more money in if it's not working well.

GreytMom
02-28-17, 01:51 PM
I've been wanting a Great Danebow, so I'm able to get my dog while showing my support at the same time. I'm a huge dog lover (and IRL mom to several greyhounds).
Im not a fan of LB anyway, but I still have things to get out of the nest, den, & flower in case we do get one.

Morag2000
02-28-17, 01:53 PM
Would it be possible for a Moderator to let us know why the Leaderboard hasn't started yet, as people are very worried about losing Fantasy Forest because of recent events in S8.

We would all be most grateful of some response.

Thank you.

jibro
02-28-17, 02:15 PM
@greytmom, my game also crashes, but for me its always a sign of low phone storage. It might help to delete some apps you dont need

Clark_Wayne
02-28-17, 02:24 PM
Would it be possible for a Moderator to let us know why the Leaderboard hasn't started yet, as people are very worried about losing Fantasy Forest because of recent events in S8.

We would all be most grateful of some response.

Thank you.

not sure that mod would know anything. i think only the staff would know.
my opinion is , with what happened to s8, events could be delayed often.

MystiqueRealm
02-28-17, 03:02 PM
Good time to stock up on food :)

MystiqueRealm
02-28-17, 03:37 PM
Some people are still trying for the space trio, opal octapus, carnival croc and working on the magmonkey battle so they're probably letting ppl have time for that right now :) I'm missing direwolf, ruby razorback, garnet griffin and pearl peryton so I think I'll work on those for a few days..maybe opal Octopus will be a bonus

Eluzyion
02-28-17, 03:50 PM
I'm hoarding food too. Of gem hybrids I'm missin citrine, peridot, and razorback .. Been working on the razorback but no luck yet maybe I'll switch to a different one..don't want the croc so I'm good with a break til Friday :)

Buttercup0001
02-28-17, 05:44 PM
I've got update withdrawal syndrome lol :p

Alideh
03-01-17, 12:56 AM
lol @Buttercup0001 XD I'm getting anxious and want to know what the next LB theme will be o.o I hope there is a habitat in there again :D Looking forward to the milestones :D

For now I am stocking up on food like crazy, I have a little over 500k which is just passed my record the other day. The most I've ever had was 510k so now I want to see how many I can hoard before the next LB start o.o

DirkDragon
03-01-17, 01:13 AM

That really did make me LOL!

Morag2000
03-01-17, 01:35 AM

Love it Buttercup, made me laugh.

I got geared up for the leaderboard and then nothing, I do hope S8 haven't taken the leaderboard off because of all those who complained about it.

Personally, I love the leaderboards and everything else, you have such a choice of what you want to do.

Silverrain1
03-01-17, 02:09 AM
Love it Buttercup, made me laugh.

I got geared up for the leaderboard and then nothing, I do hope S8 haven't taken the leaderboard off because of all those who complained about it.

Personally, I love the leaderboards and everything else, you have such a choice of what you want to do.

I am also a fan of the leaderboards! Hope they continue.

LauraGSJK
03-01-17, 02:22 AM
If we have a leader board, I'm Hoping for some animals that I'm missing. I dnt mind repeat animals, as long as they are ones I dnt have! But of course, new ones are appreciated to.
For ppl with more experience in leaderboards from other games. Does the first and second prize ever come bk? I wld really like the valiant lion. Which I got on my second account but not main.

I don't think I've ever seen the top two LB prizes come back. I've played in all of them. I may be wrong though. I don't pay as much attention to the game as some of the other players. I wish you the best of luck!

**Major oops, & embarrassment... After posting I realized you wrote about people with more experience from other games. :o So sorry.**

Silverrain1
03-01-17, 05:41 AM
I don't think I've ever seen the top two LB prizes come back. I've played in all of them. I may be wrong though. I don't pay as much attention to the game as some of the other players. I wish you the best of luck!

**Major oops, & embarrassment... After posting I realized you wrote about people with more experience from other games. :o So sorry.**

Lol. No worries. Any help is always greatly appreciated. I think I'm being a bit unrealistic to expect them bk. as they are offered as special prizes but one can only hope!

Limequat
03-01-17, 08:48 AM
Lol. No worries. Any help is always greatly appreciated. I think I'm being a bit unrealistic to expect them bk. as they are offered as special prizes but one can only hope!

I've been around for every leaderboard in Dragon Story, and I've never seen the top prizes come back.

It could happen in the future, so don't give up hoping. Bakery and Restaurant started offering grand prize crate items direct for purchase with gems or cash, despite the fact that some people spent a lot of real money to win those prizes. Though now that I think about it, this might not be the best comparison, because the crates in BS and RS is more equivalent to the wheel in FFS and DS than the leaderboard, and grand prizes from the wheel have come back occasionally.

Silverrain1
03-01-17, 09:26 AM
I've been around for every leaderboard in Dragon Story, and I've never seen the top prizes come back.

It could happen in the future, so don't give up hoping. Bakery and Restaurant started offering grand prize crate items direct for purchase with gems or cash, despite the fact that some people spent a lot of real money to win those prizes. Though now that I think about it, this might not be the best comparison, because the crates in BS and RS is more equivalent to the wheel in FFS and DS than the leaderboard, and grand prizes from the wheel have come back occasionally.

Thank you. I guess we did have the opportunity to buy the grand prize while the event was on so they may not come back. I just don't tend to buy animals so was wondering if we wld get an opportunity else where.

Phoenix406
03-01-17, 02:59 PM
Still no event today. 😢

pocopicasso
03-01-17, 03:09 PM
FF Story QUESTION
While visiting a neighbor today, I was shocked to see an animal (horse to be exact) prancing around on the ISLE OF FORTUNE. I have no new updates and on my account, that island does nothing.....

Can anyone tell me if I am missing something please?
THANKS!

AppieP
03-01-17, 03:15 PM
FF Story QUESTION
While visiting a neighbor today, I was shocked to see an animal (horse to be exact) prancing around on the ISLE OF FORTUNE. I have no new updates and on my account, that island does nothing.....

THANKS!
Just read the sticky: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)
All the info you can find there.

Clark_Wayne
03-01-17, 07:03 PM

i'm adding my own experience : neither in DS or FFS , leaderboard prizes (gd prize and last milestones prizes) never been brought back. but this doesn't mean they won't be re-released in the future ;)
some very old prizes were brought back in DS , so may be... in 1, 2 or 3 years.. ><

kooky panda
03-02-17, 09:30 AM
FF Story QUESTION

THANKS!

Just read the sticky: Isle of Fortune Dec 13 2016 (Golden Unicorn)
All the info you can find there.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96140-Isle-of-Fortune-Dec-13-2016-(Golden-Unicorn)

JeffW60
03-02-17, 09:43 AM
Still have not got a pop up about a Leaderboard or anything else starting tomorrow, which I usually get. Beginning to wonder if we get anything of significance tomorrow.

Silverrain1
03-02-17, 12:33 PM
i'm adding my own experience : neither in DS or FFS , leaderboard prizes (gd prize and last milestones prizes) never been brought back. but this doesn't mean they won't be re-released in the future ;)
some very old prizes were brought back in DS , so may be... in 1, 2 or 3 years.. ><

Thank you for that. I hope so, I would really like the lion. I had forgotten about it until fighting it in the battleground.

Phoenix406
03-02-17, 12:40 PM
Still nothing. I'm getting frustrated.

gramland
03-02-17, 12:51 PM
I too am frustrated. I have a Gem sale today and am not sure if I should buy gems. If we had some kind of pop up to let us know something is coming up tomorrow I would buy.

Clark_Wayne
03-02-17, 01:08 PM
i think we will have something tomorrow. but what ? :D
may be a 2 weeks LD like in DS ? birthstone goal line (i hope) ? probably with a tourney together . they put a spring hybrid as tourney prize so i hope they will keep putting some as tourney prize :D
i would like a cosmic hybrid or a music hybrid as prize :)

tahitii
03-02-17, 01:22 PM
We used to get two updates a week ... I'm now regretting the overlapping events :(
Hopefully we'll get something relevant tomorrow or the game will start being boring

Phoenix406
03-02-17, 06:53 PM
I recently started DS. I must have just reached the minimum level to play on the LB a couple days ago because all of a sudden I'm on there with only 3 or 4 days left, and I'm WINNING. 😳 I'll be happy to get a Japanese dragon, but I really need food, maps, and coins.

BNM11013
03-02-17, 08:37 PM
This is unrelated to fantasy story but it happened FS too. The Leaderboard event in DS I was able to participate in it in one account that's level 98 but wad unable to access it on my primary account. (My primary account is lol 140 something). I wonder why this did this to me any ideas??

geckoos
03-03-17, 01:35 AM
I recently started DS. I must have just reached the minimum level to play on the LB a couple days ago because all of a sudden I'm on there with only 3 or 4 days left, and I'm WINNING. 😳 I'll be happy to get a Japanese dragon, but I really need food, maps, and coins.

This is what happened to me in Ffs won the orcagami event with ease with below 4k points love the whale :D gl with japaneese * dragon! I got 17000 points in that board and im nowhere near first 😂

JeffW60
03-03-17, 09:42 AM
I must admit, I am a bit concerned about the future of this game. Will be interesting to see what today's update brings, if anything. I have gotten no notice of anything starting today , which I normally get a pop up for.

I did get a gem sale today. I would hope that if the decision is made to end the game that gem sales would end. It would not be good business to take players money, then end the game.

I hope to game continues because I enjoy it. It would be nice if the staff could give us an idea of where things stand.

AppieP
03-03-17, 10:38 AM
I hope they do. Can?t believe they shut down 1 game. S8 owns a lot, why shut down 1. That makes no sence if you ask me.
Just can?t and will not believe they quit this game, like JeffW60 said why let us pay for gems otherwise.

just4funzs2
03-03-17, 12:08 PM
What game have they shut down?

GreytMom
03-03-17, 12:08 PM
I must admit, I am a bit concerned about the future of this game. Will be interesting to see what today's update brings, if anything. I have gotten no notice of anything starting today , which I normally get a pop up for.

I hope to game continues because I enjoy it. It would be nice if the staff could give us an idea of where things stand.

I'm not super concerned yet. All companies go through ups and downs and there's going to be an adjustment period. Hopefully that's all it is.
I did, however, refrain from restocking my gems on the last sale just to be safe. Really wish we'd get a heads up on what the delay is.
I love this game and keep checking in since this is about the time of day we usually get updates.

JeffW60
03-03-17, 12:27 PM
Due to the layoffs, which obviously will create manpower problems, I would not be surprised if instead of getting two updates per week, we get only one, and possibly some of the events run a bit longer.

strxmstad
03-03-17, 12:39 PM
There's a new event. Lucky Charmers. The cat is super adorable, and the habitat too

GreytMom
03-03-17, 12:39 PM
Yay, something's up! It may not be a LB, but at least they're still updating something.

Alideh
03-03-17, 12:41 PM
WELLL I just got a update and for a limited time we have the Shamrock Hills habitat in the market and we also have the World Event
"Lucky Charmers" which has 3 animals
1 in the Community prizes.
Oh and we get a beautiful water fountain :D

Morag2000
03-04-17, 01:22 AM
At last we have something, a World event,

After all the speculative comments on this forum I do think Storm8 could make a short statement as to whether Fantasy Forest is to continue.

By NOT doing so they are shooting themselves in the foot because players are reluctant to spend money on a game that could be shut down at any minute.

COME ON S8 PUT PLAYERS MINDS AT REST YOU OWE THEM THAT MUCH.

Eluzyion
03-04-17, 01:35 AM
This is just my opinion, but I believe that decision is based upon this games player base and how much the game is supported. Bottom line is if it makes money they won't dump it, if no one supports it they won't be able to justify its worth in continuing the game.. Yes, it's a gamble..but no game is going to say there's a threat so that people stops spending, so do what you feel appropriate because ANY game can be discontinued at any time whether you've put money into it or not.. So support games you enjoy and know that "entertainment" money is well spent if you're having fun with what you spent it on. The more that support it the more reason they have to keep it going :) like I said, just my opinion because I've played many that sunk and many that are going strong based on player support so they can justify putting manpower into it to fix problems and add new content. If you love it, do what you can to support it. It has to make money to survive.

Morag2000
03-04-17, 02:31 AM
This is just my opinion, but I believe that decision is based upon this games player base and how much the game is supported. Bottom line is if it makes money they won't dump it, if no one supports it they won't be able to justify its worth in continuing the game.. Yes, it's a gamble..but no game is going to say there's a threat so that people stops spending, so do what you feel appropriate because ANY game can be discontinued at any time whether you've put money into it or not.. So support games you enjoy and know that "entertainment" money is well spent if you're having fun with what you spent it on. The more that support it the more reason they have to keep it going :) like I said, just my opinion because I've played many that sunk and many that are going strong based on player support so they can justify putting manpower into it to fix problems and add new content. If you love it, do what you can to support it. It has to make money to survive.

That goes without saying, Eluzion.

Storm8 is a business and can only support profitable games that's why, I, and others, spend a lot of money on this game and because we love FF.

My comment was for the benifit of other players who have posted that they are reluctant to spend money.

I still think S8 have a moral obligation to all game players not just FF and let them know which games they are going to continue with because without the players they won't have a business.

All this uncertainty will not be doing S8 any good at all.

I was hoping for a response from Storm8.

DirkDragon
03-04-17, 03:00 AM

I think one of the points Morag2000 is making is that players are NOT spending money because of recent events, so we end up with a vicious circle. The players are waiting for Storm8 to make a statement and Storm8 are waiting to see if players spend money to continue. The only one who can break the circle is Storm8. All players have an opinion, but there's no point stating the obvious. SO COME ON STORM8, SPEAK!

Morag2000
03-04-17, 03:05 AM
I think one of the points Morag2000 is making is that players are NOT spending money because of recent events, so we end up with a vicious circle. The players are waiting for Storm8 to make a statement and Storm8 are waiting to see if players spend money to continue. The only one who can break the circle is Storm8. All players have an opinion, but there's no point stating the obvious. SO COME ON STORM8, SPEAK!

You have hit the nail on the head, Dirk Dragon, excactly my point.

haku8cafe
03-04-17, 05:37 AM
Eluzion made a very good point in here. Sorry but even I myself just turn to "free to play" player.... every LB I use to buy "gems" pack yes the event which most of you guys hate, my goal is simple I just want the gold trophy nothing else, it has been months or 3-4 LB I spend a single $$ on any gems.

Reason is because I used to get the premium habitat & spend whatever left on LB. I suggest for premium habitats to be in storage while since it is not been done. Once I miss some premium habitat 1-2 I got pretty piss & stop buying any gems pack just play with whatever gems I gotten with my awesome neighbours sent daily.

Food for though... If you are a S8 staff would you prefer 10 players who spends $$ monthly & take a break few months break & return or maybe never even return back playing FFS or maybe 100 players played from day1 never stop being active in forums, giving suggestion but never ever bought anything but very hyper active.

In anyway EVERY kind of support is needed to make games great or have a longer time line frame btw I am not saying hey go buy a gem pack or stop being "free to play" players because I myself as mention stop buying gems :(

Alideh
03-04-17, 07:29 AM

Very well said!
It's like renting a movie, you rent it at that koisk for like $1.50 and then return it, the amount you waste on gas plus the DVD/Blue-ray add's up to 2$ You will never see that movie again unless you buy it, rent it again, or they show it on TV, so you wasted $2 on something you only saw once, so why not waste it on a game if you can afford it and enjoy playing the game? Some people waste 10$ to go clubbing, and after those few hours they leave and never see those 10$ again.
The game is entertainment, you pay real money to get more and you are entertained, I see it no different than having had wasted $11 dollars to go see a movie at the theater where you can only see it once for that price.

Also I see no point in hating the players who pay for gems and make it super hard to get 1st or 2nd place in Leaderboards. If they want the prize that bad and paid for it then at least they are keeping the game alive, and deserve it. Plus at least we get Milestones, I've said that before and I still see it that way. In my opinion any adult that works should understand. It's the same for all games, players who pay real money and keep the game's alive get something out of it.

Also I get what Morag2000 is saying, and I do hope FFS, DG and Farm Story2 are left standing for time to come. It would be cool if Storm8 let us know what games are for sure going to keep running as long as they have income, however like Eluyzion said You pay for entertainment because you enjoy the game. I used be addicted to "Fashion Story" and bought quite a few gems, I also recently bought some too in Farm Story2 and do I regret buying them? No, why because even though I no longer play Fashion Story I did really enjoy playing it, and it entertained me and distracted me at times.
I see it the same as when I spent lots of money on Video games for my old Play Station 2 when I was younger, my little cousin broke it a few years ago and I haven't bought another game console after that so even though I no longer have something to play those old games on, I in all honestly DON'T regret buying them since I really enjoyed playing them as a teen.

MystiqueRealm
03-04-17, 10:22 AM
Eluzyion made very good points. I've played a lot of games and can't think of one that announce the game was in trouble so if you're waiting on that there's a slim chance. Usually the mods disappear or you notice there are no more updates and either the game gets abandoned or they announce it's closing right before it does or worst case I've come across is you just can't access it any longer because they just closed it down, happened in 2 games I played. We are still getting updates, with future animals that were announced like bithstones, flatfoot announced he's back in FFS creating, mods are here. To me that's an indication we are fine for now at least, it may be all the information we get, so support it for your entertainment or play free everyone is needed. Free players that love the game share it with friends and some of those will buy some wont. I also agree if they offer more low cost items and keep sales going more people would buy more often. I think it's best to have a lot of people buy cheap all the time rather than a few spend big occasionally for those that buy in. We'll that's my 2 cents lol

It would be nice if we were told where the game stands, I just don't count on it

Phoenix406
03-04-17, 12:29 PM
While @Alideh made some good points, I don't really equate a game with a movie. You can remember a movie for years, if not forever. Movies can be just momentary fun, but they can also provide profound thoughts and feelings.

I look at games like FFS as a "collection." I'm collecting adorable little animals that "live" in my phone and don't take up space in my house. I don't want to buy more and more animals and cute habitats for them to live in if I'm never going to see them again.

Morag2000
03-05-17, 05:28 AM
I wonder if we will get a Birthday pony this month.

The Garnet pony started on the 3rd Jan, the Amythist pony started on the 6th Feb (I think) so hope the March pony will start soon.

Also the Zodiac creatures, as we have plenty of time at the moment to do those quests.

AppieP
03-05-17, 06:23 AM
I wonder if we will get a Birthday pony this month.

The Garnet pony started on the 3rd Jan, the Amythist pony started on the 6th Feb (I think) so hope the March pony will start soon.

Also the Zodiac creatures, as we have plenty of time at the moment to do those quests.
I have the same feeling about that. If I'm being honest there is only one thing I hope...... I'm looking forward for the next Zodiac animal Aries. The only thing that matters for me.

supermaay
03-05-17, 11:18 AM
While @Alideh made some good points, I don't really equate a game with a movie. You can remember a movie for years, if not forever. Movies can be just momentary fun, but they can also provide profound thoughts and feelings.

I look at games like FFS as a "collection." I'm collecting adorable little animals that "live" in my phone and don't take up space in my house. I don't want to buy more and more animals and cute habitats for them to live in if I'm never going to see them again.

Everyone plays online games for different reasons - entertainment, challenges, ****ing time, addicted, "collection" (as Pheonix46 indicated), etc. These reasons determine whether and how much the players will spend money. Players get addicted to the game may be willing to spend "more" money. Certainly, the game itself (designs, varieties, excitement, etc.) plays a important role in shifting players who're looking for casual entertainment into addiction. I am a disciplined player and only buy gems occasionally. I'm looking for challenges to participate in all events and win all prizes without spending gems (or only using a limited amount of gems obtained via daily gem exchange). I think FFS is a very good game and its design in animals/habitats is nice and unique. However, showing off these beautiful/unique animals and habitats in my forest is not the purpose of my playing this game. I just want to win the events. Now I have over 50 UR/SR animals in storage which may never be bred. I now only bring out animals with special elements (not Fire/Nature/Earth/Water/Dark/Electric combinations any more) as I like to build an army of good fighters for tournaments.

For me, the excitement of the game is fading for two reasons. Firstly, the game uses a repeated pattern and only change in issuing new animals/habitats. It's great to issue new elements (the concept of Zodiac/birthstone is very good). But, for me, it affects the second reason. Are they good fighters in tournaments? As I pointed out many times in this forum, the probability of an animal winning a fight is more manipulated and less been decided by its rarity and level. I'm frustrated by it and begin to wonder why I need these SR/UR animals and raise them to the Epic level (spending a ton of apples). This is only my opinion and the reason why I play this game.

GreytMom
03-05-17, 04:52 PM
Well said, Eluzyion.

Phoenix406
03-07-17, 01:20 PM
With no Spin to Win and no Leaderboard to award Realm Runes, it is taking *forever* to get enough runescto expand. 😒

Silverrain1
03-07-17, 01:25 PM
A cheaper value pack again with an animal I don't have but I really dnt need coins.

supermaay
03-07-17, 02:43 PM
The sudden lack of activity in the last two weeks suggested two possibilities. Either Storm8 heard some players' complaint that they need a break or the lay-off really took a toll on their resources. If latter, we all will have a lot of free time.

Lisa0107
03-07-17, 03:12 PM
I so was looking forward to the March pony being released today. So disappointed he did not show up. :mad:

AppieP
03-07-17, 03:27 PM
A cheaper value pack again with an animal I don't have but I really dnt need coins.
Don't forget the 100 Golden Clovers 😀
It's cheaper as normal, but not worth it for me too. The previous pack was a nice one with 75 runes, and a animal.

Phoenix406
03-08-17, 10:51 PM
The sudden lack of activity in the last two weeks suggested two possibilities. Either Storm8 heard some players' complaint that they need a break or the lay-off really took a toll on their resources. If latter, we all will have a lot of free time.

They just had *way* too many things going in the weeks leading up to V. Day, but now I'm bored. I'm trying to use this time to breed permanent animals that I don't have yet, but all I'm getting is commons over and over and over, which is also boring. I really want Cursed Rose, Aurora Pegasus, and Punk Skunk. The Dark animals tend to be my favorites.

adrianalima4
03-09-17, 01:40 AM
I don't think we have anything to worry about. The people who run storm 8 are very strategic and good at what they do. If they need to increase revenues they will change certain rewards or value packs to include no coins (knowing most people are getting sick of them) and to include more valuable items such as runes that people are willing to pay for. FFS story has a huge following which is evident via these forums and knowing how many points we collect as a community in the world events. The game is obviously making money and will therefore not shut down. Perhaps to help our case everyone can make the effort to recommend the game to some friends in order to increase its popularity. It is a great game and many friends I have recommended it to have enjoyed it and stuck by it. Regardless I still don't think we have anything to worry about!

supermaay
03-09-17, 09:20 AM
I don't think we have anything to worry about. The people who run storm 8 are very strategic and good at what they do. If they need to increase revenues they will change certain rewards or value packs to include no coins (knowing most people are getting sick of them) and to include more valuable items such as runes that people are willing to pay for. FFS story has a huge following which is evident via these forums and knowing how many points we collect as a community in the world events. The game is obviously making money and will therefore not shut down. Perhaps to help our case everyone can make the effort to recommend the game to some friends in order to increase its popularity. It is a great game and many friends I have recommended it to have enjoyed it and stuck by it. Regardless I still don't think we have anything to worry about!

I agree that we don't need to worry about the game to be closed out. However, when the resources are reduced, the level of the support will be decreased. It may mean less events and longer lapse between events. Some players have indicated the game is boring at this pace. Then some players may leave and turn to other things. It will start a viscous cycle. I hope this won't happen though.

Alideh
03-09-17, 10:37 AM
I'm still playing FFS, Farm Story2 and started playing Frozen Mania. I hope Storm8 gets through this because I really enjoy their games & I know if players keep playing and some keep buying they will keep making revenue and not have to close down.
For now I am enjoying the time time breed for the animals I want, I FINALLY got the Aurora pegasus and it's sitting in the nest right now :D I have been focusing on trying to breed Legendary animals, and after the lovely Aurora Pegasus I have decided "Why not go for another CU" so I am trying for that one now, and then once the World Event finishes I want to try for Nature & Fire legendary breeds. Since it takes 1 hour to breed and I will lose points if I do that right now, so I have to put it on hold. If they give us another limited edition breed or a trio today or tomorrow then yay and if not then it's okay on my end as long as they don't stop the events in all which I'm sure they won't especially since they gave us the world event ahead of the time they were going to (from what I'm guessing due to St'Patricks day being on the March 17 and the event ends before then.) Maybe these next few weeks or month events will be a bit behind why they get things organized but I'm sure they will eventually figure out something or pick up.

GreytMom
03-09-17, 12:10 PM
I only play FFS and Bakery Story 2 very consistently.
I'm also enjoying the break a little to work on other animals & stash food. Got my first CU a couple days ago!
All companies go through restructuring and S8 has enough popularity to stay sustainable. It takes some time to rearrange designers & artists into their new teams.
Adrianalima has the right idea - don't worry, continue to play and support, and recommend our game to friends.

NilsonPets
03-09-17, 01:00 PM
With no Spin to Win and no Leaderboard to award Realm Runes, it is taking *forever* to get enough runescto expand. 😒

I agree with this! I feel like I can't keep up with open space for new animals and i am not even taking any out of storage anymore. I breed only to get bombs to mine and I no longer care if I get a new animal from breeding because I have no where to put them.

NilsonPets
03-09-17, 01:03 PM
Don't forget the 100 Golden Clovers 😀
It's cheaper as normal, but not worth it for me too. The previous pack was a nice one with 75 runes, and a animal.

I normally don't spend the extra money on packs because i just cant justify it but since we don't get runes very fast i did splurge and buy this. I was in need of lots of runes to expand.

DirkDragon
03-09-17, 01:58 PM
All companies go through restructuring and S8 has enough popularity to stay sustainable. It takes some time to rearrange designers & artists into their new teams.

Agreed. I'm sure there's been endless meetings about the future shape of the company and when you're at a meeting, you can't get on with the job. We need to be patient, l think.

Lisa0107
03-09-17, 08:55 PM
Fingers crossed the March pony comes out tomorrow

AppieP
03-09-17, 10:13 PM
Fingers crossed the March pony comes out tomorrow
You know for sure? If it does comes out probably the same with Aries the next Zodiac I'm guessing. Like you said fingers crossed.

Alideh
03-09-17, 10:45 PM
As long as it doesn't come out near the same zodiac animal. I don't want to have to stress having to try for both on time or having to pick between the two.

Aquamarine is a pretty color so I know I'm going to like this one too.

DirkDragon
03-10-17, 01:32 AM
As long as it doesn't come out near the same zodiac animal. I don't want to have to stress having to try for both on time or having to pick between the two.

Aquamarine is a pretty color so I know I'm going to like this one too.

That was the problem with so many overlapping events, having to choose between 2 or 3 different breedings. I know it gives you choices, but it can be frustrating.

Lisa0107
03-10-17, 05:35 AM
I don't know for sure. Just hoping

supermaay
03-10-17, 12:37 PM
Still no events/update. Storm8 should let the community know some details. We all understand the impact of lay-off/reorganization may have on workflow and resources. Just don't let the players keep in the dark. Thanks you.

Eluzyion
03-10-17, 12:39 PM
Nothing new but a value pack on a Friday? How very odd.. This would've been a perfect time for zodiac or birthstone at least. Just WoW.

Silverrain1
03-10-17, 12:47 PM
Aw, was hoping for something exciting to happen today. I need new animals to try for, or at least to try for some older ones that I missed. That would be great! I haven't played since the start and have lost several tournaments so i know I'm missing a lot of animals.

Buttercup0001
03-10-17, 12:47 PM
Nothing new but a value pack on a Friday? How very odd.. This would've been a perfect time for zodiac or birthstone at least. Just WoW.
I thought there would have been either a 3 or 6 day tournament. So used to seeing a tournament pop up. Like you said WOW

littelprincess0313
03-10-17, 12:48 PM
Not even a new animal to breed (the same in DS) I think this is the strangest thing....
I agree S8 should say sth, we havent heard from anyone in nearly 2 weeks

Buttercup0001
03-10-17, 12:51 PM
Not even a new animal to breed (the same in DS) I think this is the strangest thing....
I agree S8 should say sth, we havent heard from anyone in nearly 2 weeks
I agree. The least S8 can do is inform players on what's going on. I don't think it's a big ask considering us players are in the dark on what's happening to our fav game.

Alideh
03-10-17, 01:04 PM
I was hoping for a Tournament too or a Limited edition animal even if it's an old one, I mean I am happy trying to breed for another CU, but still a tournament would be cool even an old tournament animal it wouldn't be bad.

Please Storm8 can you let us know if you guys are just behind? I'm sure that is what's happening. If so could it be possible to in the mean time bring back some old limited edition animals? Or maybe have a sale on old Habitats?
Don't mean to stress you guys out, and I hope you guys can figure things out. Best of luck Storm8 with everything, I'll still be here playing the games I already downloaded, even if there is a little haitus on other new events.

supster50
03-10-17, 01:08 PM
Serprize,Serprize, BIG FAT BUMMER, NO FREAKEN UPDATE AT ALL. WHATS UP S8 EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!

Silverrain1
03-10-17, 01:22 PM
I agree. Silence is not good. Bringing back old animals wld b easy as they don't need to worry about creating new designs etc. Even if it was a semi regular thing until things picked up again for u guys. I know I'm missing a lot and there seems to b a lot of new ppl on the forums so old animals will be great for them to. I certainly wouldn't complain if we got old animals to try for, for a few weeks and if ones come up that I already have well that's just tuff for me lol, need to meet u half way.

Lisa0107
03-10-17, 01:23 PM
OMG where is our March Birthstone pony????????????????????????????????? I cannot believe it was not there today. How disappointing. :mad:

Phoenix406
03-10-17, 02:01 PM
OMG where is our March Birthstone pony????????????????????????????????? I cannot believe it was not there today. How disappointing. :mad:

I know! I was absolutely expecting the pony today. I am highly disappointed. I just finished clearing a space for the next piece of the Birthstone habitat, and I have the 250 gems for the expected sale price of the habitat.

Also, what is up with today's value pack? I can get a Dark Cove with game currency. I'm not going to spend real money to get a regular habitat. If it were one of the habitats that they try to charge 500 gems for, then fine, I might do it, but not for just a regular old dark cove.

Clark_Wayne
03-10-17, 02:03 PM
don't worry guys ;)
don't forget there were changes inside S8 so designers team are not all set up
and the remaining staff got probably lot more stuff to do than in the past
i think we have to be prepared for less updates and may be longer events in the future (like 2 weeks events instead of 10 days)

GreytMom
03-10-17, 02:57 PM
I agree. I'm fine with being patient to a point, but I need my pony!

MystiqueRealm
03-10-17, 03:27 PM
What's shocking is the nothingness. How hard is it to throw up an old animal to breed or relist the next zodiac? One thing about me, if I get bored I move on and I stop spending money so it doesn't matter if they're trying to release new games or whatever, what matters to me is if they care about this one or not. Giving us an animal to try for from the past could've easily been done, even with a "restructure" the silence from s8 is deafening.

JeffW60
03-10-17, 03:51 PM
Speaking for myself, I am wondering how much more time, effort and money that I want to invest in this game. We have now gone a week with no update. And the troubling thing to me is the total absence of any mod or anyone from the staff. I think it is time for them to say something. At least let us know whether updates are still forthcoming. I am still getting gem sales, but I am not going to purchase any until I get at least a little information concerning the future of the game. That is not too much for any of us to ask in my opinion. I'm going to see what happens next week and if we still get nothing then I may be finished with this game.

GreytMom
03-10-17, 04:12 PM
It is surprising that nothing came out today. I understand deviating from the usual patterns, but they could throw us a bone like y'all said with a re-release or something.
Kooky did post something today in another thread and I had a support ticket this week that was answered right away, so at least it's something.

supermaay
03-10-17, 04:25 PM
Speaking for myself, I am wondering how much more time, effort and money that I want to invest in this game. We have now gone a week with no update. And the troubling thing to me is the total absence of any mod or anyone from the staff. I think it is time for them to say something. At least let us know whether updates are still forthcoming. I am still getting gem sales, but I am not going to purchase any until I get at least a little information concerning the future of the game. That is not too much for any of us to ask in my opinion. I'm going to see what happens next week and if we still get nothing then I may be finished with this game.

Storm8 may be understaffed at this time so they won't bother to check the discontent displayed by so many long-time players in this forum. I think it's time for our moderators (like Kooky) to step in to say something (or anything). With uncertainty like this, I doubt players will spend money which may lead to a vicious cycle.

Clark_Wayne
03-10-17, 05:39 PM
i doubt that kooky could know anything . she is only mod and not staff so imo she doesn't really work for s8
i think i read somewhere that mod do moderate when they are off work (their real job)

Eluzyion
03-10-17, 05:41 PM
Things could be looking up, ck storm8 announcement here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97794-Storm8-Announcement!

Clark_Wayne
03-10-17, 05:49 PM
Things could be looking up, ck storm8 announcement here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97794-Storm8-Announcement!

this kind of maintenance happens twice a year since 4 years . so don't expect anything from it ;)
i think it is hardware maintenance

Eluzyion
03-10-17, 05:52 PM
this kind of maintenance happens twice a year since 4 years . so don't expect anything from it ;)

I'm just hoping with everything in me that they add more maps for the loading/crashing issues and give ALL of us the video option :) I can dream :)

[S8] Elsa
03-10-17, 06:07 PM

Yes, you're correct. This is our regularly scheduled twice a year maintenance for when the time changes. :)

Eluzyion
03-10-17, 06:11 PM
*bubble burst* lol

littelprincess0313
03-10-17, 10:22 PM
*bubble burst* lol
Ok, so as someone here was already typing an answer maybe someone could have added some more information? O.o

Morag2000
03-11-17, 02:20 AM

I said S8 should make a statement on 4th March. See # 1169.

I have continued to buy gems, and will continue to spend, if we don't spend money then we really will lose the game, as only the profitable games will survive.

Hopefully, FF will survive, as personally, I think it is the best game on the Internet and the graphics are fantastic but it needs our support and patience.

Good luck everyone.

tahitii
03-11-17, 03:59 AM
@Morag2000 I'm agree with you 🙂

I'm still getting gems sales too and I think it's a sign the game will go on...
I'm complaining the low consideration they are showing us and the Professor Scrape's pack is a kind of proof.
Hope they will soon improve the quality of the game and give us something we are happy to play for

NannaSherry
03-11-17, 06:15 AM
don't worry guys ;)
don't forget there were changes inside S8 so designers team are not all set up
and the remaining staff got probably lot more stuff to do than in the past
i think we have to be prepared for less updates and may be longer events in the future (like 2 weeks events instead of 10 days)

I'm all for that. Fewer updates with longer events works for me. And we shouldn't worry about the birthstone ponies. You know this event was designed and set up in place along time beforehand. And it's not even the middle of the month yet. And these birthstone ponies need what a week? 10 days at most to earn. So no need to panic. Unlike zodiac signs that overlap months, birthstones have an entire single month to materialize. Again I'm fine with the down time, especially if the designers are tweaking the game and possibly giving us some of the improvements we've been hoping for. Keep calm and Fantasy on.

AuroraLava
03-13-17, 05:13 AM
I've been happy with the break in events. I had the zodiac animals in storage mostly because it was hard to put them out while doing overlapping events. In between trying to breed for Tales and trios and limited animals I was just letting any animals go to storage. Now I have stopped breeding and I am putting my zodiac animals on the nest so they can go into the 4-piece habitat designed for them. ;)

saucysammis
03-13-17, 11:41 AM
Leaderboard begins tomorrow. Start your engines!

Silverrain1
03-13-17, 11:58 AM
Leaderboard looks super exciting! I dnt no, I'm not a fan of the breaks. I need something to try for! Unless there are perhaps more permanent animals to breed for in the shop so I can do things while there's no events happening.

Eluzyion
03-13-17, 12:25 PM
Leaderboard looks super exciting! I dnt no, I'm not a fan of the breaks. I need something to try for! Unless there are perhaps more permanent animals to breed for in the shop so I can do things while there's no events happening.

Ditto :)

saucysammis
03-13-17, 02:57 PM
I'm stunned. Stunned that I have become so conditioned to having to do several somethings! Yet I'm happy for the breather day....this is nice. This pace is very close to what the game was like when it started.

Well now, the world event has ended a day before update day. There is no new event to deal with. There is no timed tournament to hourly battle at. There is no value pack to be tempted by. No specialty creature goal line to accomplish...

So, what is going on? For me:

1. I need to place high yield point animals to the evo flower and nests (and den with luck)

a. I've got a 13 hr timer in the den. I'm going to go ahead and place it on a nest when it's ready and then try another combo for the opal octopus. So, I'm leaving one of my two nests empty to be ready for the den to empty because I want bombas for the mine.

b. I placed my brand new baby Emerald Dragon into the Evo Flower. 10 hrs into the leaderboard it will be ready.

2. Crops! Planting as often the high yield crops as I can.

3. I'm assessing which creatures to evolve for optimum points during the Leaderboard. I have a few super rare duplicates. Once the leaderboard starts I will feed the high level duplicates to level 14 first, after they come out of evo I will sell them to make room in the forest. I may have enough duplicates to go through the entire leaderboard just raising up, evolving and selling the super rare duplicates.....

4. I'm also assessing which animals I can bring out of storage into a nest for maximum points while still keeping room to place any newly bred, wanted creatures in habitats.

5. I have to keep in mind that the Leaderboard might not be alone... maybe the next birthstone pony will be offered as well, or some past creature re offered.

6. The Battlegrounds! I've been neglecting them! I can do that every 10 minutes!

I've got a lot to do!

Lisa0107
03-14-17, 04:58 AM
I hope they re-release zodiac aires today. The needed rare is fallaby and I have one on the nest ☆

supster50
03-14-17, 05:17 AM
Here I sit waiting for the new leader board to start. 8:10 am here in Pa.watching the blizzard blowing through, 10 inches of snow with more to come. Just hope the electric and internet keeps working with all the high winds happening. Snowing and blowing no where To go and all day to get there. Best of luck to all waiting for the new games to begin!

Feralligatr
03-14-17, 07:35 AM
Ughhhh this waiting is ****ing me! :D The new leaderboard doesn't start until 8:30 pm my time.

lowborn
03-14-17, 09:20 AM
What time does the leaderboard start?

saucysammis
03-14-17, 09:39 AM
What time does the leaderboard start?

11:30 am pacific time according to the pop up.

Alideh
03-14-17, 10:09 AM
It's 12pm here, It will be 1:30pm when the event starts so I still have some time.
However I am VERY prepared :P I have 716k apples which has beat my last record of saving up to 510k (or something like that)
So I am definitely getting that final milestone, as for the first prize I'm not sure it depends if I'm with a big spender group. If I am then I will focus on getting the milestones and hope I spin runes on the wheel :D
I also hope the dog is the last milestone prize, I love Dogs/wolfs and not a fan of cats, so if the cat is the first and 2nd place prize then I will definitely not put up a fight and stop trying to get points once I get the last milestone.
Good luck everyone :D :D

Storm8 The animals are beautiful especially the Dog!! <3

fantasyomgloveitpewds
03-14-17, 05:31 PM
I cannot wait for the Aquamarine Pony even though i know it will destroy me :P i just can't wait it would look so shiny

AppieP
03-19-17, 02:46 PM
I'm a the only one who is wondering why when didn't see the Zodiac Aries already? Everyone was looking forward for the pony (incl me) but still looking forward for the next Zodiac. Still missing a few😭

FlatFoot
03-20-17, 10:07 AM
I'm a the only one who is wondering why when didn't see the Zodiac Aries already? Everyone was looking forward to the pony (incl me) but still looking forward for the next Zodiac. Still missing a few��

Well, according to the Astrological clock, the dates that fall under the Aries constellation are actually March 21st - April 19th. So it'd be a little early to see Aries right now.

AppieP
03-20-17, 12:57 PM
Well, according to the Astrological clock, the dates that fall under the Aries constellation are actually March 21st - April 19th. So it'd be a little early to see Aries right now.
Thank you, if you said it like that, then we will wait a little big longer😊

supster50
03-20-17, 01:39 PM
Aries came out March 29 2016 and Taurus came out at the end of April 2016

Eluzyion
03-23-17, 12:35 PM
I'm kind of glad they held off on Aries since I just got back from vacation lol but I'm ready if it's released tomorrow! :)

Lisa0107
03-24-17, 12:52 PM
Still no aires today but the Capricorn is in a value pack? ? What the heck?? I want aires

AppieP
03-24-17, 02:01 PM
Still no aires today but the Capricorn is in a value pack? ? What the heck?? I want aires
Me too😭 hate it they brought it for a value pack.

littelprincess0313
04-04-17, 12:58 PM
How about some new expansions or at least a raise of the habitat cap?

Morag2000
04-05-17, 12:44 AM
What has happened to the World Event? I expected that to start yesterday Not a once a day Spin to win.

Perhaps they are working on something nice for Easter.

Must be difficult with so many games to attend to and so few staff, so I guess we will have to continue to be patient.

DirkDragon
04-05-17, 11:46 AM
What has happened to the World Event? I expected that to start yesterday Not a once a day Spin to win.

Perhaps they are working on something nice for Easter.

Must be difficult with so many games to attend to and so few staff, so I guess we will have to continue to be patient.

I'm hoping this is a period of adjustment and things will pick up pace in the fuure. Like you say, we'll have to be patient.

LauraGSJK
04-06-17, 12:05 PM
I'm hoping this is a period of adjustment and things will pick up pace in the fuure. Like you say, we'll have to be patient.

I'm really happy that we don't have event after event, and overlapping events. It's so nice for the game not to feel like a chore. I thought the Arabian Nights Storybook was really good. Glad we didn't immediately have a time consuming event right after the SB. Am relieved to see the new stuff. Hopefully that means S8 will continue supporting our beloved FFS.

Phoenix406
04-07-17, 11:37 AM
No update today?!? :O :confused: