PDA

View Full Version : Overcharging of gold and not resolved!!

Kylieabecca
10-20-15, 07:46 AM
Last week I attempted to purchase gold whilst the promotional sale was on. I was charged full price for the gold and the bars were not added to my account, so I reported the issue explaining the circumstances and provided receipts etc. the gold was then added to my account the following day, but the overpaid money was not restored to my bank account. I received an email informing me that the matter had been resolved, to which I responded to and have as yet, still not received a reply, nor the return of my money. Due to this, I have decided to no Lo get make purchases until this matter is resolved. Then this afternoon, I received a receipt for a gold purchase I had not even made. I checked my account, and sure enough, the money has been taken from my account!! I am a student surviving on a disability pension and I cannot afford errors such as this. I need this rectified immediately as my account has now been forced into overdraft two weeks in a row, both of which cost me a standard $35 overdraft fee. This is extremely unacceptable and I am really unhappy about it and the way in which it is being dealt with. I love playing dragon story and many other storm8 games, however this experience has severely damaged my trust I. The not only the dragon story game, but also storm8 as a company. How can I get this matter resolved promptly and appropriately?

[S8] Regina
10-20-15, 10:12 AM
Sorry about that! We will have a support agent work with your tickets as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!