PDA

View Full Version : Lost gems again and again

Liloze
10-19-15, 12:27 PM
Yes I wrote support for both Cupcake and Jewel mania, they did NOTHING :rolleyes:
Yesterday I had 67 gems, I added 10 today, watching the mind-numbing Ads, which got me back to 77
I came back now to find I only have 33 gems just about now :mad: :mad::mad:

In 3 days I lost more than 100 gems, they are simply vanishing, every time I log in anew! :mad:

You know what S8 ?
You will be getting very nice comments and rates aside from deleting your games :mad:

I have never dealt with such[] in other games :mad:
Support ?? Hahahahaha yeah will vote for Support too! :rolleyes:

[S8] Regina
10-19-15, 01:07 PM
Yes I wrote support for both Cupcake and Jewel mania, they did NOTHING :rolleyes:
Yesterday I had 67 gems, I added 10 today, watching the mind-numbing Ads, which got me back to 77
I came back now to find I only have 33 gems just about now :mad: :mad::mad:

In 3 days I lost more than 100 gems, they are simply vanishing, every time I log in anew! :mad:

You know what S8 ?
You will be getting very nice comments and rates aside from deleting your games :mad:

I have never dealt with such [] in other games :mad:
Support ?? Hahahahaha yeah will vote for Support too! :rolleyes:

Kindly note that it may take support 3-5 days to respond. I'll have an agent check on your tickets soon. Thank you for your patience.

Koffeej
01-09-16, 05:21 PM
I'm having this issue too. No watch the videos and the gems get added but the next time I go into the game they are gone.

kooky panda
01-09-16, 06:24 PM
I'm having this issue too. No watch the videos and the gems get added but the next time I go into the game they are gone.

Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.