PDA

View Full Version : City Story

Unregistered
08-14-10, 12:07 AM
Great to get gems for your new game. Thank you.

Ellie
08-14-10, 01:16 AM
Downloaded it, got my free gems (thank you). Went to catch up with my farm (replant, water overnight waterers, etc.)

Tried to open City Story, been sitting there for about 10 minutes with the title page and it won't open.

Anyone else got problems. BTW, Farm Story will open ok.

Ellie

Unregistered
08-14-10, 01:21 AM
Gave up and went back to my farm - must be a country girl at heart!!!

Ellie

Unregistered
08-14-10, 01:54 AM
Gave up and went back to my farm - must be a country girl at heart!!!

Ellie

Don't give up! It's a great game and just as addicting as Farm Story. I didn't have any problems opening it and I see tons of the same people over there already leveling up.

I hope they will start to implement some of the same features in City Story into Farm Story soon. Seems like everything we've been asking for in Farm is already in City.

I was county born, but I was city bred, so I'll play them both!

Ellie
08-14-10, 02:28 AM
Don't give up! It's a great game and just as addicting as Farm Story. I didn't have any problems opening it and I see tons of the same people over there already leveling up.

I hope they will start to implement some of the same features in City Story into Farm Story soon. Seems like everything we've been asking for in Farm is already in City.

I was county born, but I was city bred, so I'll play them both!

Deleted City Story, reinstalled it and I'm in. Hope I don't neglect my farm.

Ellie
08-14-10, 02:32 AM
Maybe we should have this thread in the new City Story boards.

Ellie
08-14-10, 02:35 AM
Maybe we should have this thread in the new City Story boards.

Just tried to put a post and it comes up with a register/login screen but I tried to register, it doesn't support registration.

Unregistered
08-14-10, 02:56 AM
Was I alone in actually getting quite excited thinking this would be an update for Farm Story?

It's cute but I prefer to farm crops, not produce them in factories myself.

Unregistered
08-14-10, 03:01 AM
Was I alone in actually getting quite excited thinking this would be an update for Farm Story?

It's cute but I prefer to farm crops, not produce them in factories myself.

I too totally thought it was a farm update which was silly of me when it clearly said City on the advert. Still, it gives me hope of things to come for Farm Story. The graphics in City are just a cool. Still, I dig Farm Story more, but City has its appeal too.

swati
08-14-10, 02:37 PM
So that's why we haven't had an update to farm story - because they've been busy working on city story instead.

Hawk 8
08-14-10, 04:12 PM
So that's why we haven't had an update to farm story - because they've been busy working on city story instead.

I was sad to see TeamLava had been working on a new game before getting Farm Story right but City Story is lots of fun too

Unregistered
08-14-10, 10:26 PM
I was sad to see TeamLava had been working on a new game before getting Farm Story right but City Story is lots of fun too

There have been no level updates since July 6th.