PDA

View Full Version : Inaccessable Ovens & Stoves: Please Open Them!

echohombre
10-18-15, 03:35 AM
Is it possible for the "powers-that-be" to open ovens and stoves that we don't have access to because we came late to the game? I see those cool looking ovens and stoves and I want to use them! I will pay gems to open them. If there is a way to access them, please let me know!!

ljssam
10-18-15, 04:30 AM
I second that, I want the locked appliances, I started playing last year around Christmas

sSochi
10-21-15, 09:56 AM
Hi yeah i three second that, if they dont make access to them, then please dont show it to me....

rocketsmama
10-21-15, 10:12 AM
Is it possible for the "powers-that-be" to open ovens and stoves that we don't have access to because we came late to the game? I see those cool looking ovens and stoves and I want to use them! I will pay gems to open them. If there is a way to access them, please let me know!!

Unfortunately, they will stay locked as the goals have already passed. They only way you will be able to access them is if TL re-releases them someday, but it's not a guarantee.

Hi yeah i three second that, if they dont make access to them, then please dont show it to me....

The reason why they still show up is for the players that do have access to them. They can't get rid of them. It's an annoying constant reminder of what you missed. I feel for ya.

LightAndLove83
11-02-15, 07:29 AM
That's the same with goal decorations! I wish they'd either let us pay to play the goal, or remove it from our tabs! I'm hearing lots of people say they are bummed every time they see a goal item or stove they'd like to have, but they can't have it. Why can't they just allow it to fall off the tab for those who haven't finished that goal? *sigh* I feel the same.
I mean, it just sits there and taunts you like a school yard bully with their tongue sticking out! UGH!

cologirl
12-01-15, 02:57 PM

I totally agree and feel like once u make it to level 99 there should be a new cook book or something as an incentive....i have loved this game....

skilian
12-12-15, 12:03 PM
I wish there were more appliances allowed over level 90.

cornercafeaulait
12-13-15, 11:05 AM
Bumping this one up. I'm a level 99 and have been for over a year but have missed certain goals that were started before I played.
If we're willing to go through the entire goal we should have that choice.
This is a game, it should be fun, and lets face it, there are ancient parts still sitting in our inventory so why not just open up the missed goals for those who are willing to take the time to complete them.
And Ahem, still waiting for a response on why we can't make candy canes for the holiday season with the candy cane maker. It's Why I bought all those ovens.
C'mon, TL. These are legit questions/suggestions and something that should be very easy to implement