PDA

View Full Version : android users free gems :)

Unregistered
02-16-11, 05:28 PM
I downloaded vampire live, kingdom live and ninja live and got 18 free gems on each fs,rs and bs :)

Unregistered
02-16-11, 05:40 PM
All it does is go out of sync every sence I downloaded the valentine one and takes the money fix or don't make apps that's really bull **** make customers happy not disappoint

Unregistered
02-16-11, 07:32 PM
All it does is go out of sync every sence I downloaded the valentine one and takes the money fix or don't make apps that's really bull **** make customers happy not disappoint

I just though I let ppl know

Unregistered
02-17-11, 03:37 AM
I downloaded three of the games, but haven't recieved gems yet. When do we get them?

Add me DeathCubeK

Pluizje
02-17-11, 01:03 PM
I downloaded vampire live, kingdom live and ninja live and got 18 free gems on each fs,rs and bs :)
Thank you thank you thank you! I got the gems too!!!! That while the games in Farm Story didn't give me anything but annoying popups. I did Pet's Live too...you have to press next a few times before they were awarded!

Will need to uninstall some...since they can't be moved to SD I am out of disc space :( I will keep vampire live though, kinda my thing :P

Unregistered
02-17-11, 05:14 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! I got the gems too!!!! That while the games in Farm Story didn't give me anything but annoying popups. I did Pet's Live too...you have to press next a few times before they were awarded!

Will need to uninstall some...since they can't be moved to SD I am out of disc space :( I will keep vampire live though, kinda my thing :P

Also I got 18 xtra for Imafia 12 favor points, racing live 12 points and world war 14 honor points the pop UPS are prompting the wrong games and after download the popups stopped