PDA

View Full Version : Why so many new dragons and no increase in habitats - Can't play Please help S8

freshfunin2008
10-16-15, 11:50 AM
When will we be able to play again. We are missing out on new dragons.

amerirish
10-16-15, 11:52 AM
We definitely need a much higher habitat limit with all of these new dragons. Also, we have Thanksgiving (in the US that is) and Christmas coming up fast. There's bound to be many, many more dragons on the way.

chuckyt888
10-16-15, 01:18 PM
I don't think they care. Things keep getting worse and worse. They are making it impossible to get anything now without buying gold. The gold quest, what little gold people got from it, was even taken away from us.

I've tried nonstop for Halloween dragons last year and this year and had one successful breed... a Headless last year. Struck out on the first 3 released this year. If the percentages are that low for getting a Halloween dragon they should at least make them available the entire month. Outside of trying to get stuff for my daughters I'm not sure why Im even bothering with the game anymore.

kooky panda
10-16-15, 02:52 PM
Please continue your discussions on the current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83855-Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-LIMIT-146-(Part-III))

Please do not start up duplicate threads on the same topic.

Thanks!