PDA

View Full Version : How do I open the doors to play

wendy2859
10-16-15, 03:19 AM
Have just downloaded this game, bought the offer pack and every time I press enter or ask about the rules the doors shut and I dont know how to open them. Can anyone help

PikaSquirrel
10-16-15, 10:46 AM
Please try closing out apps running in the background of your device. Also try restarting your device and see if this helps. Try waiting a few seconds for the door to open and allow you to enter a room in the game. If you continue to experience this issue of the door not opening up, please let us know.

wendy2859
10-16-15, 01:18 PM
Please try closing out apps running in the background of your device. Also try restarting your device and see if this helps. Try waiting a few seconds for the door to open and allow you to enter a room in the game. If you continue to experience this issue of the door not opening up, please let us know.

Doors just stay shut. Have closed all apps and restarted iPad, have even reloaded game, but doore refuse to open. and now my restaurant 2 game has gone nuts with a goal linked to this cludo game. Never had these probs before.

gorgeously_me
10-16-15, 02:37 PM
Have just downloaded this game, bought the offer pack and every time I press enter or ask about the rules the doors shut and I dont know how to open them. Can anyone help

Having the same problem he/she has. Every time I enter to play, the game just stucks with the doors closed. Also did what he/she had to do. :confused:

emmaclipper
10-17-15, 03:25 AM
Same problem as above, can not get passed the closed doors on the very first level, I can get daily ticket bonus pop ups and all other areas but not a game of bingo

41kelly
10-17-15, 08:52 AM
I have the same issue. I have shut down my iPad and made sure nothing else was running. I can't open the door either

RobsAngel91214
10-17-15, 07:17 PM
I am having this issue as well. I closed apps. Tried uninstalling re-installing. Tried restarting IPad. Doors still don't open :(

wendy2859
10-18-15, 01:25 AM
Is anything being done to solve this problem. At first I thought it was my iPad but other people are now having the same problem. It would be nice to think that somebody is trying to help us

kooky panda
10-20-15, 02:42 PM
I will let Pikasquirrel know that you guys are still having issues.

wendy2859
10-21-15, 05:55 AM
I will let Pikasquirrel know that you guys are still having issues.

Thanks Kooky Panda. Game up and running;)

kooky panda
10-21-15, 07:36 AM
Thanks Kooky Panda. Game up and running;)
Great! Thanks for reporting back.

RobsAngel91214
10-21-15, 08:45 AM
Mine is up and running as well :) tysm

PikaSquirrel
10-21-15, 10:25 AM
We fixed this yesterday, you should be able to get into the rooms and play now, thanks!