PDA

View Full Version : Old halloween items

rockyarca
10-15-15, 09:56 PM
Does anyone know when will be old halloween items be sold im so excited to buy from the pasts years

rocketsmama
10-16-15, 04:29 AM
Does anyone know when will be old halloween items be sold im so excited to buy from the pasts years
There is no guarantee that they will. You can hope that they re-release them eventually or have them in a Black Friday sale.

rockyarca
10-16-15, 04:49 AM
Thanks for the info

Bakerling
10-17-15, 11:49 AM
There is no guarantee that they will. You can hope that they re-release them eventually or have them in a Black Friday sale.

I am looking forward to that Black Friday Sale. hopefully it come fast. Halloween is coming soon lol.

deekathleen
10-17-15, 11:53 AM
I am looking forward to that Black Friday Sale. hopefully it come fast. Halloween is coming soon lol.

Pretty sure black Friday is not till thanksgiving night.

Bakerling
10-18-15, 07:09 AM
Pretty sure black Friday is not till thanksgiving night.

Thanks deekathleen. I am just excited that Halloween is coming. Is very neaR now.

larissa2k
10-18-15, 05:21 PM

They will probably do a single item for 70 gems the day before Halloween or several items from last year and some retired Halloween boxes.

rockyarca
10-25-15, 02:22 AM
They will probably do a single item for 70 gems the day before Halloween or several items from last year and some retired Halloween boxes.
I dont remember if they had a halloween sale last year or not and when

twospoons
10-25-15, 03:26 AM
Yup. Images from the always-helpful pepperwoo:

http://i.imgur.com/9gfnt2k.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6SoiUXZ.jpg

The first set was the re-released content, the second group was new content released at the same time in 2014. It was like 2 days before Halloween last year, so there's still a strong possibility of a sale this year as well, I think.

Bakerling
10-25-15, 10:43 PM
Yup. Images from the always-helpful pepperwoo:

http://i.imgur.com/9gfnt2k.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6SoiUXZ.jpg

The first set was the re-released content, the second group was new content released at the same time in 2014. It was like 2 days before Halloween last year, so there's still a strong possibility of a sale this year as well, I think.

Thank you guys for providing this useful content. I appreciate it very much. I also have strong feelings that there will be such a sale this year too.
Enjoy.

LalaSmooth
10-26-15, 04:12 AM
I first saw that and I got excited that there was a sale on, until I realised they were from last year DISAPPOINTMENT. I'M hoping they might release old/new items this Wednesdays update but but meh I won't hold my breath

steelersbabyyy
10-26-15, 05:49 PM

Vampire tables and vampire chairs

sleepygs
10-26-15, 05:55 PM
I haven't seen those before, thanks for posting. Those tables are MUCH more my style than anything that's been available in the time I've played. Bummer.

Vampire tables and vampire chairs

rockyarca
10-26-15, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the picture twospoons hope they will bring it back again

youki388
10-29-15, 02:25 PM
Wow tysm for the pics twospoons! U got me all excited now!!! Am so so hoping for the haunted hse/TOT hse, vampire waiter, boo-lloons, flying bat wallpaper and jack 'o' counters! Oh and the pumpkin stacks too! :D Roll on the weekend!!! This must be exactly how my kids feel just before Xmas day when they are waiting to open their presents, lol.

LalaSmooth
10-29-15, 02:41 PM
I don't think they will give us a sale. It will be too late as Halloween is Saturday. We might see some old items with the Black Friday sale :)

deekathleen
10-29-15, 02:42 PM
I don't understand the business logic behind waiting till the last possible moment, ( if they even do it at all tomorrow),to release items people have been practically begging for all month?????

poopiepants79
10-29-15, 03:04 PM
Most everything shown here is located on bakery story Halloween. Just search for it in your browser and dl the apk

twospoons
10-29-15, 03:45 PM
Wow tysm for the pics twospoons! U got me all excited now!!! Am so so hoping for the haunted hse/TOT hse, vampire waiter, boo-lloons, flying bat wallpaper and jack 'o' counters! Oh and the pumpkin stacks too! :D Roll on the weekend!!! This must be exactly how my kids feel just before Xmas day when they are waiting to open their presents, lol.

I hope we do get some good stuff tomorrow! or it will be just like your kids on christmas day when they found out all they got were socks.

I don't understand the business logic behind waiting till the last possible moment (if they even do it at all tomorrow) to release items people have been practically begging for all month?????

Do you understand any of S8's business logic? (and if so, can you explain it to the rest of us? because i would think good design and not treating players inequitably would be better for a bottom line, but obviously i'm crazy.)

anyway, look at it this way: you have 45 gems. the haunted house is released for 55 gems. if it's a last minute, short-time sale and you haven't got much left to master, you might have to buy gems. if it's a 2-week sale, you had a better chance to earn them.

rockyarca
10-29-15, 09:44 PM
Until now no halloween sale where's the halloween spirit im feeling so depressed now everyday im anticipating the hallowwen sale

twospoons
10-29-15, 11:04 PM
Reset is in 57 minutes. C'mon sale....pretty please .....

Rynetory2
10-29-15, 11:11 PM
Reset is in 57 minutes. C'mon sale....pretty please .....

Totally agree. Pretty please please...

geordieprogman
10-30-15, 02:17 AM
There still could be a sale later today. Don't give up hope quite yet. (Wishful thinker lol)

LalaSmooth
10-30-15, 02:48 AM
Have you noticed on the previous sale, there were 5 days left? (By the way Boardwalk Dining was a summer decoration). Halloween is tomorrow and I don't think they'll put a sale on now. It's too late :)

youki388
10-30-15, 04:45 AM
Well I waited till an hour after reset and still no sale :( But still holding some hope that S8 may still surprise us all with a late sale. Better to remain hopeful lol :p

* Please, please S8 if you are reading this, there are thousands of BS & RS players waiting for the Halloween sale - please don't let us all down!

rocketsmama
10-30-15, 04:51 AM
I hope so....if not this Halloween was just pathetic.

steelersbabyyy
10-30-15, 11:06 AM
so i'm guessing were not getting any old halloween LTOs? unless they're actually coming out on halloween tomorrow. i'll very disappointed if we dont get anything for halloween.

deekathleen
10-30-15, 11:15 AM
Well at this late date I won't spend any real money on Halloween items.

twospoons
10-30-15, 11:59 AM
so, nothing? really? i am honestly surprised. i'm hardly shocked anymore when they find some pushy new way to try and get players to spend gems/money, but the idea that they let such an obvious opportunity to get people spending pass them by confounds me.

ojapple96
10-30-15, 12:04 PM
so, nothing? really? i am honestly surprised. i'm hardly shocked anymore when they find some pushy new way to try and get players to spend gems/money, but the idea that they let such an obvious opportunity to get people spending pass them by confounds me.

word:(

aiyoosha
10-30-15, 12:10 PM
:( wat a lonely friday

rocketsmama
10-30-15, 12:32 PM
If only they would listen.... BOO S8 :mad:

bunnipowerz
10-30-15, 12:39 PM
Lol you guys are making me nervous. I'm hesitant to even participate in black Friday. >_<

steelersbabyyy
10-30-15, 12:40 PM
Lol you guys are making me nervous. I'm hesitant to even participate in black Friday. >_<

last year was my first black friday and it was soooo disappointing.

twospoons
10-30-15, 01:23 PM
last year was my first black friday and it was soooo disappointing.

i had high hopes this year, because i thought the fantastic christmas sale was influenced by our collective reaction to that disappointing black friday sale, so this year they must have learned their lesson and had planned for a really good BF sale, right? but if they can't even offer any halloween sale at all, well it makes me much less optimistic.

LightAndLove83
10-30-15, 02:13 PM
Ugh! I really did get in on the worst of Bakery Story/Restaurant Story. I missed the good ole days.

deekathleen
10-30-15, 02:57 PM
Yeah really, we just get the lousy end of days version lol

sleepygs
10-30-15, 03:40 PM
Ug, please say it isn't so! I really like BS, it's not the same carbon copy game so many others are. The decorations and themes with goals, along with a vaguely reasonable pay structure, make BS my most played game by a long shot. Even when I'm swamped by life, I post I'm sorry, but still try to log in at least twice a day to fill requests. If I've come in at the end... I'm so depressed.

S8 would lose me completely as I do not play bubble popping or candy swapping games. I'm actually a PC gamer and I'll just spend my money there. Honestly, BS is only 1 of about 6 games on my iPod and only one other do I log into daily and that's because I play with RL friends. It's sad it true.

rockyarca
10-30-15, 04:45 PM
I dreAmed last night that there was a halloween sale but i when i woke up to check my bakery there was none until now where the spirit of halloween fun feeling so disappointed

larissa2k
10-30-15, 11:38 PM
Yep I guess there's no Halloween sale this year maybe that Autumn sale was supposed to be the Halloween sale.I don't know why wouldn't you do something if it made you money.

minidemon88
10-31-15, 03:24 AM
If only they stop investing so much time on all these bubble or candy mania games. And focus more on how to improve their old games instead.

But I still can't accept the fact that there's no Halloween sale this year. :( With this going, who's know if there's a BFS or Christmas sale even. Probably none at all. I can imagine the uproar on forum again.

rockyarca
10-31-15, 04:08 AM
Maybe the reason why storm8 has no halloween decors on his bakery and restaurant there will be no halloween sale this year

Rynetory2
10-31-15, 08:17 AM
If only they stop investing so much time on all these bubble or candy mania games. And focus more on how to improve their old games instead.

But I still can't accept the fact that there's no Halloween sale this year. :( With this going, who's know if there's a BFS or Christmas sale even. Probably none at all. I can imagine the uproar on forum again.

It is absolutely puzzling theres no Halloween sale afterall how difficult is it to put old items on sale. S8 giving up an opportunity to make money.. thats unimaginable. guess players have to wait another year.

Bakerling
10-31-15, 09:38 AM
Such a disappointment that there isn't any old Halloween sales for this year. I miss a lot of the stuffs.

rockyarca
10-31-15, 06:56 PM
Being sad of not having an old halloween items for sale i tried the monster crate and got two monsters treats instead what a disaster lol this makes me want to get my ax and do some Headhunting lol

Lenkapon
10-31-15, 08:31 PM
*speechless* *can't believe it*

larissa2k
10-31-15, 09:11 PM
Being sad of not having an old halloween items for sale i tried the monster crate and got two monsters treats instead what a disaster lol this makes me want to get my ax and do some Headhunting lol

I know I have a bakery that has one old Halloween box. was very tempting past 2 months to not open telling myself they will get a new box or maybe even bringing old boxes back like for Valentine's day but nothing I think everyone should make a bigger deal about it every time we do they respond. Protest🔸🔹🔶🔷🔷💠

pieandcream
10-31-15, 10:05 PM
maybe they're just giving up in rs and bs along with fs. pss is done. maybe these are next in line.

Lenkapon
11-01-15, 02:43 AM
Maybe they're focusing on their 3D games.... Those games always have great events, sales and updates!

pieandcream
11-01-15, 03:10 AM
probably. well guess its the usual failure to adapt/expand and "blaming" on changing market.....bringing out new stuff is prolly more fun for developers on top of that...... kinda seems to me though they're imitating rather than trying to finding a new niche or further developing existing games into more popular concepts.

youki388
11-01-15, 10:25 AM
Gutted and disappointed are not the words! Honestly can't believe S8!!! Was so hoping to experience my first halloween sale especially after I saw the pictures of last yr's sale. :( I wonder if they will put some Halloween items in the BF sale then to make up for it?

Rocketsmama - feel like my kids on Xmas day when they get much worse than socks!!! :p