PDA

View Full Version : Quest outpost rewards?

ireyesi
10-15-15, 09:38 PM
There are many quests to do, I'm just curious what the possible rewards are for each quest. Before the quest for gold became quest for coins, the possible rewards were:
1,500 coins
2,000 coins
2,500 coins
3,000 coins
1 gold
2 gold
10 gold

I can't remember if there was a 5 or not.. But you get the point. What are the rewards for ALL of the other quests?

Thank you! :)

cocauina
10-16-15, 04:56 AM
There are many quests to do, I'm just curious what the possible rewards are for each quest. Before the quest for gold became quest for coins, the possible rewards were:
1,500 coins
2,000 coins
2,500 coins
3,000 coins
1 gold
2 gold
10 gold

I can't remember if there was a 5 or not.. But you get the point. What are the rewards for ALL of the other quests?

Thank you! :)

Coins, food, gold, maps, gems, lotus blossom comet tail and comet core. Quantities? Don't ask me xD

And then we have the limited quests, to get items for the World Events and to collect random rewards for the Dragon Tales.

And expired quests also, to collect parts like Comet Dragon quests, to craft the Knight Dragon and the Samurai Dragon, that are expired like the quests.

ireyesi
10-16-15, 06:28 AM
Does anybody know the quantities? And do any of the mediators or devs know what the chances are of getting each reward?