PDA

View Full Version : Swearing in my wall

Mottocross
02-16-11, 03:57 PM
A kid's Restaurant called Yan's Corner swears on my wall. I would like him BAN!

Unregistered
02-17-11, 01:42 AM
Yes go ahead and pray for God that you wish to ban him.

Loser noob. Zzzzzzzzzz

Unregistered
02-17-11, 01:09 PM
A kid's Restaurant called Yan's Corner swears on my wall. I would like him BAN!

Mature people learn to ignore. Obviously, you aren't.

Karina510
02-17-11, 04:44 PM
Mature people learn to ignore. Obviously, you aren't.

I don't think that is a solution. Who's the inmature one here.
I think there should be a way to take those people out of the game.
There are childrens here too, you know?

Unregistered
02-17-11, 06:18 PM
It couldn't be that bad unless you're responding to them, stirring things up.. I mean like they're only mean for one reason and it's to get your attention. If you just ignore them, they'll eventually get worn out of doing it cause' they're not getting any response back?

Unregistered
02-21-11, 02:50 PM
What we need is a feature to be able to block players from writing on our wall. Then those rude writers will run out of places to post their filth. I don't see why this feature wasn't included in these games.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 08:03 AM
he seems super mean. I would love 2 help u out. Add me: PEBBLES83

Unregistered
03-14-11, 08:19 AM

How, exactly, is adding you going to help the original poster? People will use any thinly veiled excuse to gain another neighbor, apparently.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 10:44 AM
If you are having trouble with people writing profanity on your walls and harassing you in general, e-mail support@teamlava.com and tell them your complaint. Include your storm 8 id in your complaint. If the player meets teamlavas requirements for a ban they will ban the player. Sad, but until teamlava listens to what the players want and add a block feature, this is the only way to stop people who are harassing you.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:56 PM

help out by doing what? stooping to their level and fighting back? LOL..

deeslatrommi
03-15-11, 12:10 AM
How, exactly, is adding you going to help the original poster? People will use any thinly veiled excuse to gain another neighbor, apparently.

By flooding the troll's wall with blank messages until all links back to the offended are pushed off. Not that hard actually, walls only hold 100 messages.

Unregistered
03-15-11, 02:39 PM
By flooding the troll's wall with blank messages until all links back to the offended are pushed off. Not that hard actually, walls only hold 100 messages.

Didn't think of that, thanks! On the flip side, that just puts the helper at risk for the same treatment.

Hello288
03-16-11, 07:04 PM
Just ignore him.

Decimax
07-17-11, 06:04 PM
We would like the option to block geniuses like the above poster who hides his identity.

greygull
07-17-11, 06:48 PM
We would like the option to block geniuses like the above poster who hides his identity.

Any time this happens, email support@teamlava.com if you can, include a screenshot. Always include your Name, Storm8 ID, the persons name, and if possible their Storm8 ID. While they don't have a block feature (yet), they do not tolerate inappropriate language. Name meaning Restaurant name.

Also, never respond to these people. Depending on what they say, they can be banned from the game. If you do respond to them, depending on what you say, you can also be banned. Most of the time they are just ignorant people, but feeding into their idiocy just makes them do it more.

Superyalda
07-19-11, 01:19 PM
There's a user who spams my wall (nastily) too because I didn't want to add him as a neighbor. Every few days he stops in and curses me out. I've done nothing but politely asked him to refrain from posting on my wall and I delete his posts without response since then. I'm just thankful that he doesn't have my ID!
I know people who have left the game because of abusive players! I know other people who won't interact in the forum for fear that stalkers will get their ID ...
A block feature is so relevant!

talyon
07-19-11, 02:12 PM

Loser noob. Zzzzzzzzzz

Yes sender of this post signed his or her name loser noob. Ty.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 02:19 PM
There's a user who spams my wall (nastily) too because I didn't want to add him as a neighbor. Every few days he stops in and curses me out. I've done nothing but politely asked him to refrain from posting on my wall and I delete his posts without response since then. I'm just thankful that he doesn't have my ID!
I know people who have left the game because of abusive players! I know other people who won't interact in the forum for fear that stalkers will get their ID ...
A block feature is so relevant!

IDs can be changed in cases like this.
For now, however relavent a block is, please e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) who should take action that they feel necessary.
Also, writing clear messages is spamming. This could get an account suspension.

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 04:13 PM

Loser noob. Zzzzzzzzzz

What exactly would you say this to someone? The guy just wants some help, something which you obviously ARENT doing!

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 04:17 PM
Yes sender of this post signed his or her name loser noob. Ty.

Ha! ;) Lol

GroupMagma
07-19-11, 04:19 PM
Old thread. Why do these keep getting bumped?

But as has been mentioned, there's no Block right now -- just the opportunity to Report this to the support team.

Rachael98
07-19-11, 04:24 PM

But as has been mentioned, there's no Block right now -- just the opportunity to Report this to the support team.

I don't know about the bumping. Rarely it can be relavent. Million dollar question now; would you think it likely that it would be implemented? I know that you've passed it on, but that doesn't mean that it will happen.

greygull
07-19-11, 05:41 PM

Because someone is using the search function! lol But maybe the threads from before registration could be locked?

sterlingempire
07-19-11, 05:49 PM
Because someone is using the search function! lol But maybe the threads from before registration could be locked?

Or banished into thin air, so when you search or try to look in older posts ( Beware of arrows ) it wont show up!