PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing candy

queenrix
10-15-15, 10:35 AM
My candy dissapear everytime i swith between my iPhone and iPad i now have tree candy sacks but i lost abort 250 of candy, is there anyway i Can Get the candy back. Is NOT cool to to almost Get the first dragon and se my candy is at 0
My storm8 is queenrix

[S8] Elsa
10-15-15, 11:01 AM
Which versions are you logging in on when you're logging in between devices?

queenrix
10-15-15, 11:07 AM
Elsa;1189960']Which versions are you logging in on when you're logging in between devices?

I vant open the game on my iPhone, the same Will happen again but it's both halloween, the one on my iPad is the newest one downloaded it a fem dans ago.

queenrix
10-15-15, 11:10 AM
A few days ago sorry it want me to write Danish hope you Can understand

[S8] Elsa
10-15-15, 11:11 AM
I vant open the game on my iPhone, the same Will happen again but it's both halloween, the one on my iPad is the newest one downloaded it a fem dans ago.

Is the Halloween you're playing on your iPhone the new one or the one from last year?

queenrix
10-15-15, 11:21 AM
It's 2.3 on iPad NOT sure on iPhone. Just Saw an Update so it must have been the one from last year

queenrix
10-15-15, 12:10 PM
If you are asking for device version they are both 9.0.2

[S8] Elsa
10-15-15, 03:17 PM
Support followed up on your ticket and your progress should be resolved now. :)

The previous version of Halloween from last year was the issue. We've upgraded users and redirected them to the new version.

queenrix
10-15-15, 04:37 PM
Thank you teamlava. :)

PepperWoo
10-15-15, 04:48 PM
Elsa;1190152']The previous version of Halloween from last year was the issue. We've upgraded users and redirected them to the new version.

Hi Elsa! I've no problem with the world event cause I haven't been using the Halloween version but just wondering.. what's the DS version should we actually be using right now? I got a pop-up on iOS to install DS Halloween a couple of weeks ago and I believe it's version 2.3. Was that the version from last year you were talking about? I remember not seeing the Cartographer Dragon from that version last week. The regular DS on iOS is version 2.3.1, has the Cartographer Dragon so should be the latest one is it?

[S8] Elsa
10-15-15, 05:00 PM
Hi Elsa! I've no problem with the world event cause I haven't been using the Halloween version but just wondering.. what's the DS version should we actually be using right now? I got a pop-up on iOS to install DS Halloween a couple of weeks ago and I believe it's version 2.3. Was that the version from last year you were talking about? I remember not seeing the Cartographer Dragon from that version last week. The regular DS on iOS is version 2.3.1, has the Cartographer Dragon so should be the latest one is it?

I would play on Halloween, 2.3. You can play either one, though. The difference between Halloween and original is just the Cartographer Dragon, which is a feature update that allows you to collect maps. If you bought him, you'll need to login on 2.3.1 to collect maps. Sorry, it wasn't available for Halloween version. It's doesn't have the feature.

The Halloween version I was talking about was a super old version.

PepperWoo
10-15-15, 07:48 PM
Elsa;1190193']I would play on Halloween, 2.3. You can play either one, though. The difference between Halloween and original is just the Cartographer Dragon, which is a feature update that allows you to collect maps. If you bought him, you'll need to login on 2.3.1 to collect maps. Sorry, it wasn't available for Halloween version. It's doesn't have the feature.

The Halloween version I was talking about was a super old version.

Ohh I see, thanks for the clarification! I was just worried about losing my Cursed Candies if I open my game on the Halloween version like what happened to the thread starter. xD I thought you were talking about Halloween version 2.3 but good to know that you weren't! :)