PDA

View Full Version : Question about Expansion and Supplies

kellabella83
10-14-15, 07:42 AM
How are you really supposed to expand your restaurant without having to buy gems? The guy that is supposed to come by and drop off supplies hasn't showed up in weeks and even when he did I only would get wood.

Is there another way to gather supplies that I missed out on or some trick?

Thanks!!

catfoodie
10-14-15, 10:57 AM
He suppose to show up every few hours. Sometimes you have to wait a little before he shows up after you open the game. Make sure you have access to chairs and tables so customers can sit and eat. If everything is okay and he still not showing up maybe you should write to game support.
There is also daily quest and it rewards you nails and planks sometimes, but you can get hummers and blue prints only from cid (construction worker), so you really can't expand without him :<

Malabie
10-14-15, 10:52 PM
Sometimes Cid doesn't show up right away when you start the game, so you might have to wait a couple of minutes. If he still doesn't appear after about 5 minutes, try visiting a neighbor and coming back. That always works for me!

If that STILL doesn't work, I'd try force closing the game and opening it up again before contacting support.

(Oh, and when you see a special customer visiting somebody else's restaurant, it means they're coming into your restaurant at that exact time... so hurry back!)

Bakerling
10-17-15, 10:50 AM
He suppose to show up every few hours. Sometimes you have to wait a little before he shows up after you open the game. Make sure you have access to chairs and tables so customers can sit and eat. If everything is okay and he still not showing up maybe you should write to game support.
There is also daily quest and it rewards you nails and planks sometimes, but you can get hummers and blue prints only from cid (construction worker), so you really can't expand without him :<

I seldom get plank. I got a lot of nails. So I can't expand fast lol.

Bakerling
10-17-15, 10:54 AM
Sometimes Cid doesn't show up right away when you start the game, so you might have to wait a couple of minutes. If he still doesn't appear after about 5 minutes, try visiting a neighbor and coming back. That always works for me!

If that STILL doesn't work, I'd try force closing the game and opening it up again before contacting support.

(Oh, and when you see a special customer visiting somebody else's restaurant, it means they're coming into your restaurant at that exact time... so hurry back!)

Oh good. I will try visiting my neighbours and come back to look for Cid. Hopefully I can meet him fast. Thanks.