PDA

View Full Version : Which version should we be playing?

amerirish
10-14-15, 06:47 AM
I've noticed some very serious discrepancies between the Halloween version and the regular version of the app. I've gone back and forth between the two and have a battle complete in one and open in the other, an egg on the nest that I just cleared in the other app, the Cartographer Dragon only shows up in the regular version (the habitat is empty in the Halloween version). I'm just so confused :confused:

mbyte68
10-14-15, 07:14 AM
tv icon also wont be there in haloween

pernmagic
10-14-15, 07:22 AM
I've noticed some very serious discrepancies between the Halloween version and the regular version of the app. I've gone back and forth between the two and have a battle complete in one and open in the other, an egg on the nest that I just cleared in the other app, the Cartographer Dragon only shows up in the regular version (the habitat is empty in the Halloween version). I'm just so confused :confused:
I mentioned this near the end of cartographer thread ..... Similar is the same for me so at the moment I'm flipping between the two hoping it doesn't cause a longer term problem but maybe TS will sort the " glitch" if that is what is happening ..... Anyone having the same ?

MajicHearts
10-14-15, 08:33 AM
I believe that we are supposed to be playing the original version(2.3.1) not Halloween version(2.3)

kimandamelia
10-14-15, 08:44 AM
I got a pop up saying the Halloween version, that I had just downloaded 3 days ago, is no longer supported!!!! What is up with that!?! I loved the music, the pumpkins, scarecrows, and orange trees!!

Dragosle
10-14-15, 09:24 AM
It seem that the Halloween version for iOS is an older version of the app (like Harvest Moon version on Android) compare to the original.

Meanwhile, the recent Halloween version on Android is a newest one (version 2.2.2.3g) compare to the original (version 2.2.2.1g)

With that, all I could say is S8 really know how to make things complicated :eek: I do like the overall change of theme for Halloween though, it feels refreshing :D

amerirish
10-14-15, 10:32 AM
Thanks for all of the responses :) It's so strange to issue a Halloween version in the beginning of October and then cut it off two weeks before the actual holiday :confused:

freshfunin2008
10-14-15, 10:56 AM
I still have the Halloween version on iOS and it is running like it normally would.

lindseyny
10-14-15, 12:52 PM
I still have the Halloween version on iOS and it is running like it normally would.

Same! The only difference I've noticed is that the cartographer dragon on works on the original one.

Jewelnan
10-16-15, 02:14 PM
It prompted me that Halloween was unsupported after 2 days and gave baby dragon as the new icon for uploading,which I did. Hardly any problems since.

kooky panda
10-16-15, 02:35 PM

Since the version number is higher on the regular Dragon game over the Halloween version, I am back to playing the regular version.

amerirish
10-16-15, 06:52 PM
Thanks kooky :D I think I'll keep the Halloween version for awhile though in case they change their minds again