PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Bakery Story

jamie9906
10-13-15, 03:31 PM
Why can't we have access to everything in our storage box? I have so much more Halloween stuff or other holiday stuff I would like to put out but don't have access to everything in my storage. Also I would like to suggest a confirm button when it comes to buying items especially with diamonds, I accidentally wasted 80 diamonds on getting more money, when I was planning on using them to expand my bakery. Please please make these changes, would help out so much. Thank you

Jamie

kooky panda
10-14-15, 09:56 AM
If you scroll through your inventory, you should see your stored items (shows a little number in the corner of how many items you have.)
click on the picture of the item and place.

steelersbabyyy
10-27-15, 12:42 PM
scroll til the very end

FaithCiara
11-03-15, 02:49 AM
I wish I could sell tiles and wallpapers, instead of just storing them. So that I could resell parts that I bought to see how they'd look.
And i wish there was an option to delete gifts I was getting sent. I think those enhancements would all be very helpfull.

deekathleen
11-03-15, 05:58 AM
There is a decline gift option.

FaithCiara
11-03-15, 10:35 AM
I mean when I already accepted the gift!
As new player you don't know for what they are and so you simply accept the gifts.

nicararga
01-30-16, 11:10 PM
Please allow people to own more than one bakery in a single game!

Mair74
02-05-16, 06:47 AM
Please STOP repeating themes ! Seriously Chinese ovens again and amythitsh theme Grrrrrrrr ! Can't you come up with anything new !

sally_brown
02-06-16, 09:14 PM
While I'm not into it, to be fair, repeating Lunar New Year decor is like repeating Halloween or Christmas decor. It comes around every year and people are going to want to celebrate it and decorate for it.

bustedbob
02-11-16, 03:30 PM
Wrong place to ask a question. Sorry

kooky panda
02-11-16, 03:32 PM
Can you tell me how to post a picture on here.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum