PDA

View Full Version : Sugarskull Glider - 2015 Oct 16 (Skull Trio Part I)

Pages : 1 [2]

ninasidstorm8
10-24-15, 12:10 PM
The RNG seems to be stuck when calculating my breeding results for the Sugarskull Glider . 4-14 hour timers followed by 2-10 hour timers then 3-9 hour timers then a 10 hour timer, now 10 straight 9 hour timers. Not even a gap to hatch the Scaredy Cat for the Storybook Adventure. Five straight days of Plantlers is getting to be a bit much. I'll have to take a break soon for the Storybook.

LonePudding
10-24-15, 12:24 PM
After seeing how effective having a super rare skull animal could be, I'm pretty desperate to breed the Deadwing. I've bred the skeletal steed which is luckier than some, but I still have no sugarskull. I haven't completed a trio since cosmic, and that was my first, beginners luck I guess. My breeding luck isn't the greatest. Isn't it funny that the only fail I have received is the 9 hour plantlers despite there being other possible fails? I know it has the shortest breed time (small benefit) but I'd like to get a bamboon and maybe even a grassquatch (both of which I already bred ages ago) just to see a different number pop up. 9, nine, 9, nine, *hatches egg*, 9, nine...so repetitive!

IcePrince918
10-24-15, 12:30 PM
I've been trying to get the first of the trio and nothing until now, i just hit the 13hrs using the werewolf and ghostrich.

Scribbles138
10-24-15, 04:48 PM
I can't believe it. Just put my rhino and panda back in for what I thought was sure to be another fail and got a 13 hour timer!! :D:D:D

kuppikahvia
10-25-15, 07:03 AM
No joy, so frustrating... After 9 consecuitve Plantlers I got a hedgehog, a grassquatch (the fourth, which I sold), a bamboon and now it's back to yet another Plantlers. O-M-G how boring, I don't even like the Glider AT ALL, I'd just love to try and breed the Dragon actually =)

rbkj
10-25-15, 11:21 AM
U also haven't get the sugarskull glider yet

I have been trying since this trio started. NOTHING :-(

rbkj
10-25-15, 11:22 AM
I can't believe it. Just put my rhino and panda back in for what I thought was sure to be another fail and got a 13 hour timer!! :D:D:D

Congrats!!!

ninasidstorm8
10-25-15, 12:52 PM

Congratulations.

ninasidstorm8
10-25-15, 05:08 PM
Worst start breeding a trio I have had so far. I am now at 22 fails for the Sugarskull Glider which is the dame number of tries it took me to get the Station Dalmation for the last trio. I am not sure the 10+ days remaining will be enough to breed all 3. I figure my luck is bound to change soon, since I haven't bred a new animal in the moth of October and I have always bred at least 1 new animal every calendar month since the game first went live. in July of 2014. At one time I bred 10 consecutive Plantlers. In general, I breed a common 2;3 of the time. I that corresponds to the current odds, then the chance of breeding 10 consecutive common animals would be less than 2&. I am hoping for a change in luck soon, so I can devote more effort to the Storybook Adventure.

For those of you still trying to breed 1 of the Skull trio, we have 10+ days to get them. Since other players succeeded in less than 10 days, their is still hope.

tuffyjkitten
10-25-15, 09:24 PM
The last new animal I bred was a Station Dalmation. None of the rest of that trio, no Trick or Treent, no Ghostrich, no skull trio animals, no Frightengale. Just an abundance of Plantlers. I'm really tired of the "randomness" that has me breeding the same animal 17 times in a row.

Beja326
10-25-15, 09:54 PM
Started playing for the Skull Trio on 10/16. Have had 17 unevental breedings, 6 Plantlers, 4 Grasssquatch, 1 Hedgehog, 2 Bamboon, 1Panda, 1 Peamouth. And still no sign of the ever elusive Sugar Glider. On my 18 try I bred Jade Kirin and Unicornpia and got an 8 hour timer. Do I dare hope for a Trick or Treent? TRIOS baa! I'm off to play Storybooks "Haunted Horrors". At least that way I'm sure I will get at least 1 new animal. I have never played this game for over a week and not get at least the 1st animal or an animal I don't have. I'm done with breeding what TL throws out to us at the rate of two or more events a week. I will stick to trying to breed the animals I want... I hate to say this but I am starting to think about quitting this game, I have been playing since the start and it has stopped being fun. It seems that TL is just thinking about it's wallet. Everything is so expensive, animals, habitats, (if you have room), feeding. So sad....������

Scribbles138
10-26-15, 03:15 AM
Thank you rbkj and ninasidstorm8. I hope you are both successful in breeding this one too!

Em_storm
10-26-15, 06:45 AM
The last new animal I bred was a Station Dalmation. None of the rest of that trio, no Trick or Treent, no Ghostrich, no skull trio animals, no Frightengale. Just an abundance of Plantlers. I'm really tired of the "randomness" that has me breeding the same animal 17 times in a row.

Me too. :p it wouldn't be quite so frustrating if there weren't three things going on at any given time in this game. A tournament, trio and storybook all at once is just too much. Maybe that's just me.

ninasidstorm8
10-26-15, 09:23 AM
My plan to hold off hatching the Scaredy Cat until I bred a Sugarskull Glider or at least have a gap in breeding of more than 1 hour hasn't worked out. The last 15 of my 23 failures have been14- 9 hour Plantlers and 1-10 hour Bamboon. In a little less than 9 hours (when my latest Plantlers hatches), I plan to shift focus from breeding the Skull trio and hatch the Scaredy Cat for the Storybook Adventure and breed for the Skull trio as time permits.

Good Luck to everyone still trying.

TwiWoods
10-26-15, 03:36 PM
Finally bred the first one today! :D I love the design and idea of these.
Now - 11 more days to get the other 2. Not very hopeful since I have NEVER been able to breed all Three in a trio, but at least I get one or two...

SummerNightSky
10-26-15, 03:50 PM
I decided to continue Rock Rhino x Pandaffodil breeding to try for Sugarskull Glider rather than Pandaffodil x Skeletal Steed. So far I've gotten a Hedgehog (on the nest) and a Plantlers (breeding garden). If I get a Bamboon (it would be my second, and I keep up to two of each animal, depending on the animal's rarity and available space), I'll switch to Panda x Steed. Or if it looks like I'm descending into Plantlers Hell :p.

Best of luck to all trying for the Skull animals! :)

LonePudding
10-27-15, 04:06 AM
I really want to give up on this, but if I do, I'll feel like I've missed out on something I could've got. I don't know what to do :(

rbkj
10-27-15, 06:20 AM
I really want to give up on this, but if I do, I'll feel like I've missed out on something I could've got. I don't know what to do :(

i totally agree. I am sooooo discouraged! I have not been able to breeed any trios except for the space :-( and now i have to worry about the storybook adventure breeding for the racmoon and rainguin. how the heck can i do all that within a limited time frame???/

Scribbles138
10-27-15, 07:01 AM
i totally agree. I am sooooo discouraged! I have not been able to breeed any trios except for the space :-( and now i have to worry about the storybook adventure breeding for the racmoon and rainguin. how the heck can i do all that within a limited time frame???/

That's what I find frustrating with all the things that are going on at once in the game. I really appreciate the new animals and the quests they have for us, but it's difficult when you're working on one to have to do the other. I had to pause my trio breeding to get the Racmoon, thankfully I got it first try, so now I'm back to the trio, but I'll have to stop again to get the Rainguin too. I wish we had more time for the trio or that parts of the storybook adventures didn't include breeding a specific animal.

ninasidstorm8
10-27-15, 07:07 AM
That's what I find frustrating with all the things that are going on at once in the game. I really appreciate the new animals and the quests they have for us, but it's difficult when you're working on one to have to do the other. I had to pause my trio breeding to get the Racmoon, thankfully I got it first try, so now I'm back to the trio, but I'll have to stop again to get the Rainguin too. I wish we had more time for the trio or that parts of the storybook adventures didn't include breeding a specific animal.

I took a break to hatch the Scaredy Cat and breed a Skyger with the hope of getting a Racmoon. Just to rub it in my Dark/Earth attempt at a 89 hour Racmoon resulted in a 13 hour Dream Bat. Next I need to Breed with a Pyro Pony and then I'll have to try for the Racmoon again. So tomorrow will be the earliest I will be back at it.

Good luck to you, it seems other players have bred the trio in a week at the beginning, why not the last week as well.

LocalNews
10-27-15, 12:42 PM
Just put a werewolf and yak o lantern in the nest for Halloween pairing. Could be a rampage but got my fingers crossed that it is the glider.
I was getting too frustrated with all the planters. It was getting too much like Santas reindeer around here.

kuppikahvia
10-27-15, 01:37 PM
Today I called upon the powers of my oh so pretty Unicornucopia and bred her with the Sloth... finally the 13hr count popped up!
I was anticipating the chance to finally try for the Deadwing but now the Frankenswine is back!!! Dont know what to do next, also considering the breeding that has to be done for the Book, but for thr moment I'm happy that I will have at least the choice.

PikaSquirrel
10-27-15, 01:59 PM
I'm getting so sick of this. Nothing but fails. Constantly. I didn't manage to breed any of them on one of my games last time, and this time it looks like both of my games will miss out. There is too much to do all at once.

Tournament? forget it. Trying to breed super ultra rares for the trio (oh oops, I mean 'rare', hahahahahahaha, I got a gem animal fail last time, that's how ridiculously hard it is to breed these,). Now the storybook as well.

I feel like quitting the game - and I've never said that before, even with all of the stupid garbage TL has thrown our way. This is infuriating. I now know for sure what Zen was talking about with them tampering with accounts when you email them.

Just wanted to chime in and clarify that we are not able to change the breeding logic for specific accounts. The breeding logic in the game is the same for everyone playing the game, thanks!

HappyHeartBakery
10-27-15, 09:00 PM
Today I called upon the powers of my oh so pretty Unicornucopia and bred her with the Sloth... finally the 13hr count popped up!
I was anticipating the chance to finally try for the Deadwing but now the Frankenswine is back!!! Dont know what to do next, also considering the breeding that has to be done for the Book, but for thr moment I'm happy that I will have at least the choice.

Congrats! I am still trying desperately to get one of these animals so I have some hope. May need to try for the 'new-old' animals they brought back. Maybe after I get the Rainguin hatched in the storybook I'll mix up my breeding pairs. Having no luck at all it might be nice to mix up my fails a little:(

HappyHeartBakery
10-27-15, 09:05 PM

It seems this trio has been elusive for many of us. Not sure how much longer I can handle these wasted fails of the same animal over and over and over:(

LonePudding
10-28-15, 04:15 AM
It seems this trio has been elusive for many of us. Not sure how much longer I can handle these wasted fails of the same animal over and over and over:(

I hope some luck comes our way soon.

LonePudding
10-28-15, 04:32 AM
I just got my first Bamboon fail, instead of a millionth plantler. My luck might be changing!

LonePudding
10-28-15, 04:37 AM

Cosmic is the only trio I've completed too :( I love that S8 always has something for us to do, but they shouldn't make the odds of breeding everything lower. (especially limiteds)

This isn't against anyone personally, but I'm quite annoyed at the fact some people managed to finish the trio (with no gems) within the first few days, and some are still struggling to get the first animal. Where is the fairness in that?

LocalNews
10-28-15, 05:58 AM
Got the steed first and have been trying for the glider for a long time. Kept getting plantler after plantler which seemed more Christmas than Halloween. So I decided to go with Halloween type animals so yesterday bred a yak o lantern with werewolf. Got a 13 hour which was encouraging but I have been disappointed before since it could have been a rampage. Fortunately when I put it on the next it was a glider. Since I didn't have room for skull habitat but I had two cosmic habitats so sold the extra animals and habitat and bought the skull habitat. Hopefully I can finally get a third skull animal. Haven't had the third animal in a long time. Got my fingers crossed that I might get lucky this time. Good luck to everybody still trying too.

Em_storm
10-28-15, 01:24 PM
A little discouraged here too, but still trying. I was able to get the Valentine trio but my cosmic habitat is full of Plutopi (Plutopuses?). I just couldn't bear to leave Perry the Plutopus by himself. Not one of these animals has come my way, and I'm about to declare hunting season open if I get another Plantler. Some days I don't know why I do this, lol.

31aug2002
10-28-15, 06:41 PM
I have been trying for the sugar skull glider from day one . Managed to breed the steed the day it was released but no sugar glider. In the meantime have bred 2 super rares , the gorgolem ( new in my forest , trying for Racmoon for storybook ) and paradise parrot (Olafo wish I could give you the extra one I now have) .
Please sugar glider please visit my forest.

woowoo69
10-29-15, 12:26 AM
I thought I wasn't going to get any of this trio but finally have the sugar skull glider egg in my nest. Now do I keep trying for the steed or try for a rainguin. I got the racmoon at the first try so it may take longer for the rainguin

woowoo69
10-29-15, 03:38 AM
I thought I wasn't going to get any of this trio but finally have the sugar skull glider egg in my nest. Now do I keep trying for the steed or try for a rainguin. I got the racmoon at the first try so it may take longer for the rainguin
I decided the steed was best way for today I have had a fairy ferret fail so after its 3 hours in the den I sped the glider from the nest and went for side kicker/fallaby and have a 16 hour timer - can't believe I have both in a day.

Scribbles138
10-29-15, 03:43 AM
I decided the steed was best way for today I have had a fairy ferret fail so after its 3 hours in the den I sped the glider from the nest and went for side kicker/fallaby and have a 16 hour timer - can't believe I have both in a day.

Congratulations! I bred a glider five days ago and since then I've had NOTHING but three hour fails, aside from a second glider and a fallaby. I'm starting to lose hope in completing the trio if I don't get the second today or tomorrow.

LonePudding
10-29-15, 05:56 AM

That's great, congrats!! I got a skeletal steed a good few days ago, but there's no sign of a glider :( Might have to give up soon..
Good luck on breeding a Deadwing!

ninasidstorm8
10-29-15, 06:45 AM
This morning, my 27th try for the Sugarskull Glider was successful. On to the Skeletal Steed, still have a little over a week.

Good Luck to all still trying.

Scribbles138
10-29-15, 07:13 AM
This morning, my 27th try for the Sugarskull Glider was successful. On to the Skeletal Steed, still have a little over a week.

Congratulations!!! Glad you finally got it! I've been trying for the Steed for five days now and nothing yet. Keeping my fingers crossed I get it today so I can start trying for the Deadwing. I need to get a Rainguin in there somehow too. :\

chippychan
10-29-15, 07:41 AM

A big congrats to you! I hope the steed is an easier animal for you to breed. :)

ninasidstorm8
10-29-15, 07:51 AM
Congratulations!!! Glad you finally got it! I've been trying for the Steed for five days now and nothing yet. Keeping my fingers crossed I get it today so I can start trying for the Deadwing. I need to get a Rainguin in there somehow too. :\

A big congrats to you! I hope the steed is an easier animal for you to breed. :)

Thanks and good Luck to you as well.

31aug2002
10-29-15, 10:02 AM
I have had countless fails trying to breed the sugarskull glider. Right now have a Plantler on the nest and my latest attempt is a 3 hr fairy ferret. I don't know what to do or try to get this elusive creature. . There is still time. And I am weighing my options. Not giving up on it as yet.

RowanaFarrin
10-29-15, 11:51 AM
YES! After many Plantlers, today a 13 hour timer! ^_^ I used Rock Rhino and Pandaffodil. I already got Skeletal Steed, so once I get a Rainguin for the storybook, it's on to Deadwing! Good luck to everyone still trying! We still have a week, anything's possible!

Sandybellee
10-29-15, 01:52 PM

Congrats! Let's hope the Steed follows shortly behind. :)

Sandybellee
10-29-15, 01:54 PM
YES! After many Plantlers, today a 13 hour timer! ^_^ I used Rock Rhino and Pandaffodil. I already got Skeletal Steed, so once I get a Rainguin for the storybook, it's on to Deadwing! Good luck to everyone still trying! We still have a week, anything's possible!

Congrats! Good luck with the Deadwing! I'm still trying for it too. Too bad the Storybook breedings have to happen at the same time.

SummerNightSky
10-30-15, 12:13 PM
A head's up for all of us trying for the Sugarskull Glider.

With today's release of the Zombee, there are now two animals that have a 13 hour timer: Zombee and Sugarskull Glider :S
Wish they would have chosen something like 11, 12, or 15 hours for Zombee.

31aug2002
10-31-15, 06:31 AM
Yay !!!After countless plantlers , fairy ferrets I finally got the Sugarskull Glider. Now I just hope that I can complete the Trio.

LonePudding
10-31-15, 06:40 AM
Yay !!!After countless plantlers , fairy ferrets I finally got the Sugarskull Glider. Now I just hope that I can complete the Trio.

Congrats, I hope you get the trio completed!!

My sugarskull attempts got interrupted by 2 Rainguin fails: Iciclaw and Glacial Griffin. There's 5 days left to breed a sugarskull glider and Deadwing :(

31aug2002
10-31-15, 11:59 AM
Congrats, I hope you get the trio completed!!

My sugarskull attempts got interrupted by 2 Rainguin fails: Iciclaw and Glacial Griffin. There's 5 days left to breed a sugarskull glider and Deadwing :(
Hang in there ! You just might get them tomorrow . I had almost given up and sort of made up my mind to buy the sugarskull glider and then go whole heartedly to breed the Deadwing. So this was a fortunate turn of events. Well it saved me 500 gems which I can now use to buy something else.
All the best !!!

matiasabad94
10-31-15, 02:42 PM
If I breed a Sugarskull Glider + Pyro Pony, is the Glider an outcome possibility?

natxjkkggg
10-31-15, 03:05 PM
I had this already by breeding for skeletal steed and now again by breeding for deadwing!!

Tictoclolo
10-31-15, 03:13 PM
Hi everyone! Does someone know if we can breed a Sugarskull Glider with a Skeletal Steed + a Pandafodill?

ogreve
10-31-15, 03:56 PM
If I breed a Sugarskull Glider + Pyro Pony, is the Glider an outcome possibility?

I'm afraid it is. Today I was *very* surprised to see the 16 hour timer from my Skeletal Steed + Glacial Griffin breeding NOT be a Vampire Cat but a further Skeletal Steed! I thought that when there were more potential outcomes than just fire-skull the skull element would essentially be nullified and that with this formula it wouldn't be possible to breed a further Skeletal Steed. Well, today's outcome proved me wrong, so I fear that the same would go for the combination you asked about. It would be a skull-nature-fire combination, so I guess that indeed by the same logic this could also result in an SG then....

matiasabad94
10-31-15, 05:01 PM
I'm afraid it is. Today I was *very* surprised to see the 16 hour timer from my Skeletal Steed + Glacial Griffin breeding NOT be a Vampire Cat but a further Skeletal Steed! I thought that when there were more potential outcomes than just fire-skull the skull element would essentially be nullified and that with this formula it wouldn't be possible to breed a further Skeletal Steed. Well, today's outcome proved me wrong, so I fear that the same would go for the combination you asked about. It would be a skull-nature-fire combination, so I guess that indeed by the same logic this could also result in an SG then....

That's awful! I thought an earth element was needed! Oh well.

LonePudding
10-31-15, 05:02 PM
Hang in there ! You just might get them tomorrow . I had almost given up and sort of made up my mind to buy the sugarskull glider and then go whole heartedly to breed the Deadwing. So this was a fortunate turn of events. Well it saved me 500 gems which I can now use to buy something else.
All the best !!!

I hope I do get a good result tomorrow. I've wasted so many breedings on plantlers. On my next attempt tomorrow, I'll delete and reinstall the game to see if I get a different result.

HappyHeartBakery
10-31-15, 05:27 PM
OMG - I've had ZERO luck after continuous breeding:(. I haven't gotten a single animal in this trio. So discouraging :(

HappyHeartBakery
11-01-15, 04:50 AM
OMG - I've had ZERO luck after continuous breeding:(. I haven't gotten a single animal in this trio. So discouraging :(

So this morning I put the panda & rhino in the nest. A 13 hour timer. Now to see if I can wait to see if it's the sugar glider OR the new zombie animal....stay tuned

YEAH!!! FUNALLY GOT THE SUGAR GLIDER. Wish me quick luck moving onto trio #2 animal;)

tezzy37
11-01-15, 03:21 PM
Ugh after like 50 attempts, I finally got a 13 hour timer and its that new zombee :(

locotesx3
11-01-15, 05:16 PM
So frustrating... I never get these animals from this type of goal. Only one I have gotten from a goal like this was the love dove and I got 3 of them. I really really wanted these but it's not looking like I will get any of them. Such a disappointment :( :(

31aug2002
11-01-15, 07:32 PM
I had a very very disappointing and frustrating time with the service trio. Being a dog lover I really wanted those dogs . But it was only in the last couple of days of the event I got only the K9 . But this time round things have changed
They did go a little slow. And again I got the 2nd animal before I got the first one. Also the first one I got only a couple of days ago after countless fails . And now last night I got the Deadwing . So am super happy!!
To all those trying... Hang in there you just may get lucky.
I am rooting for all of you to get what you wish!!

SummerNightSky
11-02-15, 12:50 AM
Got a 13 hour timer earlier today, and I'm pleased to say it's a Sugarskull Glider. This is the first time I've gotten 2 out of 3 trio animals.

I'm not sure if there is really any point in trying for Deadwing: I have a little over 50,000 coins right now, and if I was lucky enough to get the 22 hour timer, the egg would be stuck in the nest for however long it'd take me to save up 500,000 coins.

rbkj
11-02-15, 09:50 AM
I am throughly disgusted and disappointed. I have no success in breeding the trio.....��

kittenthief
11-02-15, 05:55 PM
I just finally got my first 13 Hour timer... I have my fingers crossed for the glider, but it'll probably just be the zombee. Hahaha, can't really complain though since it'll be a new animal either way.

Sumercarefree
11-03-15, 01:50 AM
My Baby Account got it with a Fallaby and Rhino = Sugarskull Glider
A few times.

Other Accounts got only rubbish, with same and other combo !

kittenthief
11-03-15, 06:22 AM
I got the sugarglider! FINALLY!

Drachenia
11-03-15, 07:05 AM
I got the sugarglider! FINALLY!

Congratulations to Sugarskull Glider :D

Drachenia
11-03-15, 07:07 AM
My Baby Account got it with a Fallaby and Rhino = Sugarskull Glider
A few times.

Other Accounts got only rubbish, with same and other combo !

Jahuuuu Congratulations Sumercarefree to Sugarskull Glider :D

tuffyjkitten
11-03-15, 10:53 AM
Still nothing but Plantlers. I guess all my breeding luck went to the Racmoon and Rainguin on the first try for the storybook. Then it was back to business as usual at the Plantler factory. Will be glad when these are gone and I can try for something else. Congrats to all who managed to get one.

RocioBM
11-03-15, 03:12 PM
All my breeds are Plantlers :(
No matter the combination of parents

theresamonet
11-03-15, 09:56 PM
I haven't been able to breed any of the trio. Finally got a 13 hour with ghostrich + bamboon, and it was the Zombee. I don't need a Zombee, don't want a Zombee... I'm pretty annoyed that they would come out with an animal at this time, that is the same combo and breed time as one of the trio. Give me a break!

debrasbistro
11-03-15, 09:58 PM
I haven't been able to breed any of the trio. Finally got a 13 hour with ghostrich + bamboon, and it was the Zombee. I don't need a Zombee, don't want a Zombee... I'm pretty annoyed that they would come out with an animal at this time that is the same combo and breed time as on of the trio. Give us a break!

Welcome to my world. Not even one of the trio besides buying the habitat and back to back breeding. But many zombees. Vegas has better odds. How absurd.

saucysammis
11-04-15, 01:23 AM
Not one of the trio here yet either. A gazillion plantlers and fairy ferrets. Pooh. Truly disappointing to think the awesome habitat is going to sit empty in the forest.

TheFlautist
11-04-15, 04:50 AM
Oh no I got it. I'm only at level 10 and have 10000 coins. Its going to take me months to gather up 500000! How easy will it be to play the game or make any money when i won't be able to breed.
Unless.....please tell me i can place this little fella in with one of its parents...pretty please😯

ninasidstorm8
11-04-15, 07:14 AM
The Sugarskull Glider can be placed in a Nature habitat.

TheFlautist
11-04-15, 01:50 PM
Phew! Thank you nina 😊

ThynaSmith
11-04-15, 06:30 PM
I think I just got a Sugarskull Glider... Is it the only combination of Nature and Rock whose breeding time is 13 hours? OMG, I can barely believe it, with two days to end, I finally got it!! *-*

theresamonet
11-04-15, 09:25 PM
No. The Zombee is earth + nature with a 13 hour breeding time as well.

ThynaSmith
11-05-15, 12:08 AM
No. The Zombee is earth + nature with a 13 hour breeding time as well.
Thank you for the info, theresamonet! I just sped the breeding, and it's indeed a Sugarskull Glider, yay! Thank goodness it's not a Zombee. Not I don't like it, but if I didn't get at least one of the Sweet Misery trio, it would be a real bummer -with so many people getting duplicates and whatnot!

rbkj
11-05-15, 07:52 AM
I think I just got a Sugarskull Glider... Is it the only combination of Nature and Rock whose breeding time is 13 hours? OMG, I can barely believe it, with two days to end, I finally got it!! *-*

Congrats!!!!

rbkj
11-05-15, 07:53 AM
Still nothing but Plantlers. I guess all my breeding luck went to the Racmoon and Rainguin on the first try for the storybook. Then it was back to business as usual at the Plantler factory. Will be glad when these are gone and I can try for something else. Congrats to all who managed to get one.

i'm in the same boat :-(

saucysammis
11-05-15, 10:40 AM
Wow. This has been a MOST disappointing trio for me. Not a single one. Constant breeding and not a single one. i might say it again because I have spent nearly 3 WEEKS trying to get anything from this....and I've got nothing else to say.....I have got not a single one...if I had got at least one I might have bought a second but I can't reward this kind of torture. I wish the habitat could hold another element so I could at least put something in there.

ThynaSmith
11-05-15, 10:49 AM
Congrats!!!!
Thank you, rbkj!

Sandybellee
11-05-15, 01:28 PM
Wow. This has been a MOST disappointing trio for me. Not a single one. Constant breeding and not a single one. i might say it again because I have spent nearly 3 WEEKS trying to get anything from this....and I've got nothing else to say.....I have got not a single one...if I had got at least one I might have bought a second but I can't reward this kind of torture. I wish the habitat could hold another element so I could at least put something in there.

You and everyone else who missed out on all three animals despite constant effort have my heartfelt sympathy. I know exactly how that feels from the dog trio (59 failed attempts!). It's supremely frustrating and infuriating. I hope you have more luck with the next trio.

We got the skull trio so soon after the dogs that maybe we'll have trios a lot more often from now on than in the past. Breeding luck seems to circulate somewhat, so it should get better pretty soon when you miss out on a whole trio!

rbkj
11-05-15, 02:00 PM
omg!!

I just finished the flash tournament and was debating if i should put the Tornadodo into the nest or try breeding one more time.....I took summercarefree breeding combo fallaby and rock rhino and got a 13 hour timer!! with 12 hours left. This was Trio so stressful and disappointing like the dogs but I am happy that i at least got one and others were not as lucky.....

I hope the next trio all of us will be able to breed it!

oh no....i just looked up 13 hour timers...it can also be rampage :-(

LonePudding
11-06-15, 05:59 AM
Um.

I just got a 13 hour timer on the last day.

A bit annoyed with that to be honest. Let hope it's a zombee.

It was a zombee :D