PDA

View Full Version : Reset back to previous stage

xanethi
10-13-15, 02:32 PM
This evening i finaly passed level 358 on my iPad. Got an upgrade for a pal and played two tries on level 359 still on my iPad. Mid third try on 359 my game Froze and reset it back so im STILL missing 358..... Whenever i try to Enter 359 now it days i must complete previous stages.
However i Already finished that stage.
Very Close to deleting an othervise fun game since i Can not be arsen to spend another two days on 358 to move on. And if it Can reset once - WHO known if it Will reset again...

yorkeme
10-14-15, 01:25 AM
Wow! This is a huge problem! I really hope, for all our sakes, that Storm8 will treat this with urgency.

Personally, I think the customer support I have gotten from them is dismal at best!! I really want them to step up their game! Here's an idea for you: Come back to this thread every day and post something crazy. Maybe then they will hear the wheel squeaking.

Hang in there Xanethi!

xanethi
10-14-15, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the support. Decided to try 358 again anyway and got past it. Just hope it stays around this time....... However what i found Strange is that when i got past 358 first time i got a pal upgraded. It obviosly reset when the Big bug happened. BUT when i passed it the second time i got the Exact same pal upgraded again. What is the odds for that if its random?????

stlgreg11
11-07-15, 08:47 AM
i am having the same problem in the halloween levels