PDA

View Full Version : Community Event: Trick-Or-Treat

amerirish
10-13-15, 10:51 AM
Collect cursed candies in the usual ways :) Event lasts until October 23rd.

Edit(KP)

amerirish can you please post these info and the link in your first post? :)

I hope this can still helps.

15th - Trick-or-Treat
Release date: 10/13/2015 - 10 days
Item name: Candy Sack
Minimum level needed: 23
Community prizes unlocks: 600

Individual Prizes

Community Prizes

Candy Sack - 25 cursed candys
Candy Corn Dragon - 250 cursed candys
Creepy Candles - 575 cursed candys
Jack O' Dragon - 1,000 cursed candys
Bride of Franken Dragon - 1,600 cursed candys

Tree of Treats - 36,000,000 cursed candys
Dragon Crypt - 105,000,000 cursed candys
Pirate Dragon - 180,000,000 cursed candys

Quest Outpost
Knock-Knock - 4 hours - 5 cursed candys - Forest Dragon

Additional sunbeams buildings
Candy Sack - 4 cursed candys every 4 hours
Halloween Hoard - 16 cursed candys every 4 hours (market only)

Decorations
Creepy Candles, Tree of Treats and Dragon Crypt

Dragon

Type/Element

Rarity

Incubation time

Candy Corn Dragon
Jack O' Dragon
Bride of Franken Dragon
Pirate Dragon

White, Yellow
White, Yellow, Green
Black, White, Green
Black, White, Red

Rare
Super Rare
Super Rare
Super Rare

16 hours
20 hours
22 hours
18 hours

mylilstina
10-13-15, 10:55 AM

First event for me. Is there a minimum food item to get credi. Have not received any credit for buff beets

freshfunin2008
10-13-15, 10:58 AM
Good luck everyone!!! Fill up all those nests.

Sandybellee
10-13-15, 10:58 AM
Shoot! Moon is questing until tomorrow. At least I have 8 hour crops ready in a couple of hours. All the prizes look very promising!

amerirish
10-13-15, 10:59 AM
First event for me. Is there a minimum food item to get credi. Have not received any credit for buff beets

Hi mylilstina :) yes, you get one candy per hour per crop. Most people, including myself, plant 20 hour crops overnight to get a big payoff and to make sure there aren't any passing hours that don't yield food/candies. Also, you can collect candies by hatching eggs, so whenever I have a free nest, I purchase either Air, Water or Light Dragons to hatch & sell to help my count. Good luck & hope you have fun!! If you have any other questions, these forums are filled with super nice & helpful folks!

freshfunin2008
10-13-15, 10:59 AM

You get 1 item per 1 hour food crop. I would assume an hour of buff beets would give you 1 part.

kirby52
10-13-15, 11:01 AM
I emptied my farms and earned the Candy Sack right away. iT took a while but when it showed up in storage, i put it out , i went and visited a neighbour..game crashed and when i came back to tge game , my Candy Sack was gone and was not even in storage..any ideas anyone?

amerirish
10-13-15, 11:03 AM
I emptied my farms and earned the Candy Sack right away. iT took a while but when it showed up in storage, i put it out , i went and visited a neighbour..game crashed and when i came back to tge game , my Candy Sack was gone and was not even in storage..any ideas anyone?

Might just be a glitch that makes the shack kind of invisible temporarily. Try force closing and rebooting your device. Hopefully that will clear it up :)

EnchantedG
10-13-15, 11:05 AM
Shoot! Moon is questing until tomorrow. At least I have 8 hour crops ready in a couple of hours. All the prizes look very promising!

Same here, but my crops will be ready in a few minutes, but moon is gone for a day :(

EnchantedG
10-13-15, 11:07 AM
Hi mylilstina :) yes, you get one candy per hour per crop. Most people, including myself, plant 20 hour crops overnight to get a big payoff and to make sure there aren't any passing hours that don't yield food/candies. Also, you can collect candies by hatching eggs, so whenever I have a free nest, I purchase either Air, Water or Light Dragons to hatch & sell to help my count. Good luck & hope you have fun!! If you have any other questions, these forums are filled with super nice & helpful folks!

Good idea Amerirish, i will also buy these dragons and earn points for us all :)

lenasdinner
10-13-15, 11:12 AM

you can also collect candys in ''Quest Outpost''...it's a last dragon on the botom-forest dragon this time,every 4 houers you get 4 or 5 candys for this event!

amerirish
10-13-15, 11:16 AM
All ways to collect Cursed Candies:

Special Quest
Harvesting Crops (one candy per hour, per crop)
Hatching Eggs (don't need to place the dragon to get credit, will still get credit if sold off the nest)
Battle arena wins
Collecting from the Candy Sack or Halloween Hoard decorations

kirby52
10-13-15, 11:16 AM
Might just be a glitch that makes the shack kind of invisible temporarily. Try force closing and rebooting your device. Hopefully that will clear it up :)

Thanks..I deleted the game and then re-installed it..took a while..but Sack was in storage again, so out it goes again..Hopefull it stays this time.Thanks for your suggestion

amerirish
10-13-15, 11:18 AM
So glad it worked out :)

orleansparish
10-13-15, 11:20 AM
I just had to collect from my farms when spinning the wheel one last time this morning. Dang it! It's going to be hard doing this on four islands but I'm up for the challenge. I have more than enough useless extra fire Giants on my other accounts to get at least two or three dragons.

I have four nests on my main one so the work usually does itself. I LOVE the look of the bridge of Frankenstein.

Good luck, everyone!

EnchantedG
10-13-15, 11:22 AM
Just collected the candy sack, my crops were ready to harvest :)

swannygirl
10-13-15, 11:33 AM
First world event for me. Hope it is a success :)

Idwasid
10-13-15, 11:52 AM
I downloaded the Halloween version early so did not get prompt for gold or gems in Castle Story. I deleted Halloween and forced closed games. Still no prompt. Do I just miss out on gold and gems? Thank you for any help.

lenasdinner
10-13-15, 12:24 PM
I downloaded the Halloween version early so did not get prompt for gold or gems in Castle Story. I deleted Halloween and forced closed games. Still no prompt. Do I just miss out on gold and gems? Thank you for any help.

if you downloaded once dosent work for gems any more! I tryed every possible way!you can get gems only after pop ups on the game and dowloded after that!you can get gems or gold in every game that is on your deviceat that moment. after pop ups.sorry...

hiabarara
10-13-15, 12:29 PM
I really like the World Events, but after the Dragon Tales Event I could actually use a break for a week or two. Well, at least this event isn't too stressful.
The only downside is that all three dragons don't look too promising or interesting. I seriously hoped the three-headed skeleton dragon from starting screen (Dragon Story Halloween) would be a prize.

Idwasid
10-13-15, 12:47 PM
if you downloaded once dosent work for gems any more! I tryed every possible way!you can get gems only after pop ups on the game and dowloded after that!you can get gems or gold in every game that is on your deviceat that moment. after pop ups.sorry...
Thank you. I will know better next time. I did get Raven and Nightmare on first tries in early download so I am still happy.

ronirp
10-13-15, 01:09 PM
It seems that I have a glitch - hatching an egg does not give me any candy....I have an android.

belbar22
10-13-15, 01:10 PM
My candy shack is not,in my storage. Have force closed and reinstalled. Anyone else had this problem.

peliassos
10-13-15, 01:26 PM
I have the same missing sack problem, hopefully I'll get it in a bit like the others who reported it appeared late.

belbar22
10-13-15, 01:27 PM
My candy shack is not,in my storage. Have force closed and reinstalled. Anyone else had this problem.

It's appeared.

belarica
10-13-15, 01:40 PM
I really like the World Events, but after the Dragon Tales Event I could actually use a break for a week or two. Well, at least this event isn't too stressful.
The only downside is that all three dragons don't look too promising or interesting. I seriously hoped the three-headed skeleton dragon from starting screen (Dragon Story Halloween) would be a prize.
The skeleton dragon isn't new though. Events introduce new dragons. I do hope skeleton is released again soon though.

peliassos
10-13-15, 02:13 PM
Hmm. I've uninstalled - reinstalled, still no sack :(

hiabarara
10-13-15, 02:15 PM
The skeleton dragon isn't new though. Events introduce new dragons. I do hope skeleton is released again soon though. you're right - He's not new. I'm with you here and hope they'll bring him back one day.

alexis_42
10-13-15, 02:46 PM
Usually you get 1 item, in this case cursed candy, per hour of grow time. You will eventually get the candy from buff beets, but only after you have planted enough for an hours worth of growth.
Personally, I found it to be a lot less hassle to plant a 20 hour crop, and a five hour crop once a day or so.
Good luck and enjoy your first event. :-)

alexis_42
10-13-15, 02:52 PM
Does anyone know if it is the usual average of needing to get 158 items/day to get the grand prize?

[S8] Elsa
10-13-15, 03:02 PM
If you're looking for your Candy Sack in storage, try under All. Functional items don't show under the Deco tab. :)

lnztrekfan
10-13-15, 03:45 PM
I have also received 1 candy for the 10 minute crops on the enchanted farm.

D3sirable
10-13-15, 05:56 PM
I don't see the event, I'm lvl 22 IOS, is this for android only?

lindseyny
10-13-15, 06:12 PM
I love Halloween, this is my favorite event so far (except for the 3rd anniversary candy event! Love pink!).

belarica
10-13-15, 06:39 PM

Theres a minimum level requirement to participate in world events, I think 25? Between 25 and 30

ghostiemom
10-13-15, 07:48 PM
My Forest dragon brought back a spell scroll. Does that mean I got a "trick" instead of a "treat" (candy piece)?

TwiWoods
10-13-15, 09:13 PM
My Forest dragon brought back a spell scroll. Does that mean I got a "trick" instead of a "treat" (candy piece)?

lol- maybe! I sent out Forest and got back candies - can't remember how many, 5 maybe?

Lunaticus
10-13-15, 09:45 PM
On these events I just mainly do two things: plant a 20-hr crop and make sure 2 nest is never empty (buy dragons that can be purchased by coins). If you just do that, that should yield a minimum of 1300 candies. But im sure you'll some adventures and sack collection. Good luck everyone.

sam204
10-13-15, 11:39 PM
I know every one will be curious to know details of prizes -- so here we go
1). Candy Corn Dragon - 250 candies
2) Jack O' Dragon - 1000 Candies
3) Bride of Franken Dragon - 1600 candies

4 ). Community Collection
Pirate Dragon -- 180,000,000 Total
I am sure this will help in planning to get all these dragons .

EnchantedG
10-14-15, 01:07 AM

Hello, you need to be level 23 to be eligible for World Events, if you buy Habitats, you will level up soon and yes hatching your dragons harvesting your crops really give u lot of experience points, u could be lvl 23 in a few of hours :)

busybee222
10-14-15, 01:36 AM
Is it even possible to collect 1600 candies without having to spent gold???

Gabi2111
10-14-15, 03:30 AM

Yes

I'm planting during the event 20 hour crops on 7 farms. Makes 140 candies per day, times 10 is 1400 candies. Next to that i try to collect several times from the candy sack, which adds up too. And I make sure that the nest is never empty. Personally I have 2 nests, but also one nest only works fine, as long as you continuously breed. If needed I buy a water dragon egg , breed it and sell it instead of placing it.
Oh, and fighting in the arena adds up as well.

Good luck :)

persezabar
10-14-15, 08:00 AM
Yea, I just have candy corn dragon...

belarica
10-14-15, 08:44 AM
Candy corn hatching, I have 407 candies :)

Dragosle
10-14-15, 09:33 AM
Woo a Halloween World event!

I was actually expecting a Halloween Dragon Tales event and an autumn World event this year (since there's already a Halloween world event last year) but it seem S8 decided to do it the other way around XD

Well it seem I behind a bit in candy but will catch up real soon :D

lenasdinner
10-14-15, 09:43 AM
How did you make so many allready?I have 275 and had eggs on nest before the event started 24 h(placed dragons after event started)

freshfunin2008
10-14-15, 09:46 AM

yes if you average 200 a day you can get 2000 in 10 days. Good luck.

belarica
10-14-15, 09:50 AM
How did you make so many allready?I have 275 and had eggs on nest before the event started 24 h(placed dragons after event started)

I was hoping there'd be a world event soon so I kept my farms full with 20 hour crops and had 2 poison dragons on my nests ready to go for the update yesterday

DeeDe99
10-14-15, 01:07 PM
Candy Corn is incubating. Off and running!

cocauina
10-14-15, 01:24 PM

amerirish can you please post these info and the link in your first post? :)

I hope this can still helps.

15th - Trick-or-Treat
Release date: 10/13/2015 - 10 days
Item name: Candy Sack
Minimum level needed: 23
Community prizes unlocks: 600

Individual Prizes

Community Prizes

Candy Sack - 25 cursed candys
Candy Corn Dragon - 250 cursed candys
Creepy Candles - 575 cursed candys
Jack O' Dragon - 1,000 cursed candys
Bride of Franken Dragon - 1,600 cursed candys

Tree of Treats - 36,000,000 cursed candys
Dragon Crypt - 105,000,000 cursed candys
Pirate Dragon - 180,000,000 cursed candys

Quest Outpost
Knock-Knock - 4 hours - 5 cursed candys - Forest Dragon

Additional sunbeams buildings
Candy Sack - 4 cursed candys every 4 hours
Halloween Hoard - 16 cursed candys every 4 hours (market only)

Decorations
Creepy Candles, Tree of Treats and Dragon Crypt

Dragon

Type/Element

Rarity

Incubation time

Candy Corn Dragon
Jack O' Dragon
Bride of Franken Dragon
Pirate Dragon

White, Yellow
White, Yellow, Green
Black, White, Green
Black, White, Red

Rare
Super Rare
Super Rare
Super Rare

16 hours
20 hours
22 hours
18 hours

koiju
10-14-15, 02:12 PM
Was very angry this morn when I harvested diamond dates as I only got 5 candies, as it's my standard over night crop I assumed it was 8 hours but of course they are only 5! D'oh! Forgot I gotta do elite leeks over night!

swannygirl
10-14-15, 03:35 PM
Candy Corn is on the nest!

mylilstina
10-14-15, 05:49 PM
Candy Corn is on the nest!

Will invite you. I need help with visits. Need to buy a black habitat

Thanks

Island Name: Beautiful Lair

busybee222
10-14-15, 07:46 PM
Yes

I'm planting during the event 20 hour crops on 7 farms. Makes 140 candies per day, times 10 is 1400 candies. Next to that i try to collect several times from the candy sack, which adds up too. And I make sure that the nest is never empty. Personally I have 2 nests, but also one nest only works fine, as long as you continuously breed. If needed I buy a water dragon egg , breed it and sell it instead of placing it.
Oh, and fighting in the arena adds up as well.

Good luck :)

Thanks guys, that's giving me a bit of hope ...

debrasbistro
10-15-15, 03:52 AM
So far have candy corn on both account nests; very cute!

Sandybellee
10-15-15, 04:34 AM
I'll have a free nest soon so I can put the Candy Corn egg on it. At first I thought the pumpkin dragon was just a decoration but it's an actual dragon! Very excited about that one!

hiabarara
10-15-15, 04:39 AM
I'll have a free nest soon so I can put the Candy Corn egg on it. At first I thought the pumpkin dragon was just a decoration but it's an actual dragon! Very excited about that one!
Oh my God, same here! I was so sure it was a decoration until my SO pointed out that it's an actual dragon. It's so freaking cute *u*

DeeDe99
10-15-15, 04:43 AM
And another here who thought it was a decoration until I read this!

Candy Corn hatched and bouncing around.

Kennedward
10-15-15, 06:57 AM
210 now

owa411
10-15-15, 07:20 AM
409 now

belarica
10-15-15, 07:41 AM
664 here :)

ndtrance
10-15-15, 08:04 AM
Yup, I also thought that pumpkin thing was a decoration. Really happy to hear it's actually a dragon. I'm at 300+ cursed candies at the moment.

lynniefish
10-15-15, 08:28 AM
Newbie question...does anyone know, if you use gold to speed up crops or hatching, do you still get "candy credit" for the full amount of time?

amerirish
10-15-15, 08:34 AM
Newbie question...does anyone know, if you use gold to speed up crops or hatching, do you still get "candy credit" for the full amount of time?

Yes, you will still get full credit if you speed :) Welcome to the forums!

I'm at an even 400 cursed candies - Candy Corn is in storage waiting for a free nest :)

freshfunin2008
10-15-15, 08:43 AM
So this one does not run through Halloween does anyone think we will have another one over halloween or maybe a dragon tale for the week that covers halloween. Just trying to plan ahead. 1st dragon either in storage or in the nest or in a habitat if I have one in all accounts.

belarica
10-15-15, 08:52 AM
So this one does not run through Halloween does anyone think we will have another one over halloween or maybe a dragon tale for the week that covers halloween. Just trying to plan ahead. 1st dragon either in storage or in the nest or in a habitat if I have one in all accounts.

I'd guess we are getting the black cat dragon tourney for during Halloween. Or maybe tomorrow. I hope there's not another tales until thanksgiving

Nikky29
10-15-15, 11:30 AM
Tried to put my candy corn dragon in the nest and it disappeared, where did it go?

TauraTG
10-15-15, 12:27 PM
419 candies:)

Nikky, my eggs usualy disapear on nest,but i have time ticking,reloading helps

lindseyny
10-15-15, 01:46 PM
Tried to put my candy corn dragon in the nest and it disappeared, where did it go?

It's probably still in your storage. Check there under your "dragons" section.

lynniefish
10-15-15, 02:01 PM
Thank you kindly!

I got sucked into DS via RS and now can't find my way back out, lol!!

pernmagic
10-15-15, 02:24 PM
418 so far

DeeDe99
10-15-15, 09:15 PM
Last World Event I was very much a newbie and didn't get the final individual prize and felt I was behind the eight ball the whole way. This time, I've tucked away the Creepy Candles already and am sitting on 586 Cursed Candy. I'm not buying the Halloween Hoard though - I'd rather spend the gold on more habitats to house dragons - I know I'll not have room for it later and it will sit in storage forever after the World Event is over, as pretty as it is.

jaymieb2
10-15-15, 10:56 PM
There is a map producing dragon?

DeeDe99
10-15-15, 11:19 PM
There is a map producing dragon?

Indeed. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85373-Cartographer-Dragon-10-09-15

pernmagic
10-16-15, 12:28 AM
Indeed. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85373-Cartographer-Dragon-10-09-15
Yup my little fellow just brought home one map ... Chicken feed really compared to my neighbours :)

Kennedward
10-16-15, 01:50 AM
382 now

DeeDe99
10-16-15, 02:00 AM
Yup my little fellow just brought home one map ... Chicken feed really compared to my neighbours :)

LOL this is true, but handy when you need JUST ONE MORE!

pieandcream
10-16-15, 03:13 AM
omg, first event for me XD. somehow my DS didnt work properly before......since the halloween version I actually got to do my very first event. and im over level 100 >.>.

how far are we on the community prize? i still need nearly 200 to participate in it >.<

i noticed that i dont earn candies when i buy a forest or fire egg to hatch. i take it needs to be at least an air egg to work? as in 1h+?

chrisniallie
10-16-15, 03:29 AM
Anybody having problems getting into storm 8 games??? Keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet on both iPhone & ipad but everything else is working fine....Please help!!!!

debrasbistro
10-16-15, 03:46 AM
omg, first event for me XD. somehow my DS didnt work properly before......since the halloween version I actually got to do my very first event. and im over level 100 >.>.

how far are we on the community prize? i still need nearly 200 to participate in it >.<

i noticed that i dont earn candies when i buy a forest or fire egg to hatch. i take it needs to be at least an air egg to work? as in 1h+?

34,564,974 if that means anything lol. That's what my community screen shows. But, in other words, we are just about to earn the first prize, just a hair left.

As far as eggs, yes, I do believe they have to be at least one hour. So air or water.

debrasbistro
10-16-15, 03:49 AM
Thank you kindly!

I got sucked into DS via RS and now can't find my way back out, lol!!

ha ha. I think I did the same from RS2. This one is so much better! Best diversion I ever took with these games.

pieandcream
10-16-15, 03:53 AM
Anybody having problems getting into storm 8 games??? Keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet on both iPhone & ipad but everything else is working fine....Please help!!!!

i sometimes have that problem too. what works for me are following options: force close app and re-open, re-connect to router, restart router, restart phone/tablet.

try those :)

pieandcream
10-16-15, 03:54 AM
34,564,974 if that means anything lol. That's what my community screen shows. But, in other words, we are just about to earn the first prize, just a hair left.

As far as eggs, yes, I do believe they have to be at least one hour. So air or water.

thanks!! xx ^.^

and yes, 34m means we're 2m out from getting the tree of treats XD

tree of treats -36m
dragon crypt -105m
pirate dragon - 180m

debrasbistro
10-16-15, 04:07 AM
thanks!! xx ^.^

Out of 36,000,000 :) Now past 35 mill

hiabarara
10-16-15, 04:09 AM
Anybody having problems getting into storm 8 games??? Keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet on both iPhone & ipad but everything else is working fine....Please help!!!!Problems? Oh yeah. Some games won't even start on my tablet, but weirdly enough they work perfectly fine on my phone. Sometimes it's the other way around. Some games crash regularly (ahem, Dragon Story). And sometimes it says I don't have an internet connection, but I certainly do (exactly like your problem). Usually I have to restart my tablet or just wait for a couple minutes (an hour tops).

owa411
10-16-15, 05:38 AM
592 now. On schedule ;)

DeeDe99
10-16-15, 05:42 AM
592 now. On schedule ;)

you are slack! 698 here - better schedule!! ;) :cool:

debrasbistro
10-16-15, 06:18 AM
Okay, the community just earned the Tree of Treats. Homer Simpson and Ariana Grande would love it as it looks like a donut tree. I wish one of the prizes were a habitat. I don't like using precious space for decorations.

jinglepupskye
10-16-15, 06:31 AM
This is my first community event, do you only need to get 600 to earn all the community prizes (once unlocked), or is that just for the first? So far I have 390, it's a shame evolving dragons doesn't count! I would have had more if I hadn't gone back to work this week lol.

hiabarara
10-16-15, 06:33 AM
This is my first community event, do you only need to get 600 to earn all the community prizes (once unlocked), or is that just for the first? So far I have 390, it's a shame evolving dragons doesn't count! I would have had more if I hadn't gone back to work this week lol.You need 600 candies and then you'll get all community prices once they're unlocked :)

Sandybellee
10-16-15, 07:42 AM
693 now! So much easier to keep on track with 7 enchanted farms. Glad I finally upgraded from small farms.

freshfunin2008
10-16-15, 08:16 AM
almost 38M good job world!

owa411
10-16-15, 09:07 AM
you are slack! 698 here - better schedule!! ;) :cool: hahahaha :) :D

mylilstina
10-16-15, 09:08 AM
Starting day 4 with 500. Feeling good about making it to the final prize

Milecia
10-16-15, 10:55 AM

Go go go .... :-)

amerirish
10-16-15, 11:13 AM
668 so far today with lots of crops coming later :D

clarity625
10-16-15, 12:38 PM
Currently 630 with some crops coming in later. I goofed and planted 1hr crops on 3 of the farms by mistake. Lost 45 Cursed Candies by the time I noticed. Well, no matter. I should be able to get the last individual prize before the time is up.

lenasdinner
10-16-15, 02:13 PM
this is going great I think! 802 not so bed . buy tomorow this time I should have 1000.
comunity prize really going slow 7% on 2nd prize.

Kennedward
10-16-15, 06:43 PM
588 now

bakerystoe
10-16-15, 06:44 PM
732 now

bakerystoe
10-16-15, 06:45 PM
I think we don't have to worry much because same time same day we all got the last prize community dragon! but Keep Farming:)!!

DeeDe99
10-16-15, 07:57 PM
902 Cursed Candies now. Two more crop cycles and I'll have the second dragon, if my maths are correct.

PrincessCouture2014
10-17-15, 01:29 AM
615 now

busybee222
10-17-15, 06:14 AM
943 candies, 2? water on nest so totalling 967 by cob today.

luckyaa7
10-17-15, 06:38 AM
917 now. It seems to be going slow...

persezabar
10-17-15, 08:06 AM
1024 candies,...YEEEAA, Jack O' Dragon on my nest now!!!!

Milecia
10-17-15, 08:20 AM
963 now

2 eggs on the nests are ready in two hours (one is the azurite from mining- yeah), so I'll get my Jack O' then.

irishbaker3
10-17-15, 08:26 AM
I have 556 candies. I feel like Im so behind...

tengoambre123
10-17-15, 09:12 AM
769 so far. i love all these dragons but especially the Jack O'

DeeDe99
10-17-15, 10:20 AM
Jack has a new home - Athena Realm. Unfortunately he has to languish in storage for a bit......

lenasdinner
10-17-15, 10:28 AM
1019... waiting for Spooky Tree dragon his on the nest,ready for about an hour. I've got breedin Boo dragon,I was very suprized..on the nest ready for 12h. breed Cosmic dragon and Light dragon and hope you will get it(first try)!!!

DragonsLovely
10-17-15, 01:38 PM
I just realized the Dragon crypt is not a habitat and it is decor. What are you all using/purchasing to house the dragons you win from this event? I temporarily stored my candy corn in a yellow habitat, but want to store all four I get from this event in the same habitat. Thoughts?

belarica
10-17-15, 02:14 PM
I just realized the Dragon crypt is not a habitat and it is decor. What are you all using/purchasing to house the dragons you win from this event? I temporarily stored my candy corn in a yellow habitat, but want to store all four I get from this event in the same habitat. Thoughts?
I bought the trail of terror habitat so I could put all 4 together

jaymieb2
10-17-15, 02:23 PM
Thank you for the link to the map producing dragon. It is beautiful! Alas, I am on Android... *sigh*

Congrats on acquiring such an amazing dragon! :-)
Jaymie

owa411
10-17-15, 05:29 PM
Couldn't play today. Stuck on 820

DeeDe99
10-17-15, 05:52 PM

I bought the trail of terror habitat so I could put all 4 together

I bought two of the Trail of Terror - I'm busting at the seams without four new dragons plus the new arena one and other Halloween related ones like Spell, Witch et al. I'm thinking of getting a third but I don't really want three, it is just that at half price it is tempting. With two I can house 8 dragons for the usual price to house 4. I still regret not buying two Country Swing when they were on special.

EnchantedG
10-17-15, 10:10 PM
Jack O Dragon in the nest. Now 1165 Candies :)

DeeDe99
10-18-15, 12:15 AM
1,227 Candies. 5 hour crops on 7 farms and 6 hours to go on a Luck (grrrrrrrrrrrrr). Getting close to the 1,600 for the last individual dragon.

pernmagic
10-18-15, 12:57 AM
Slowly slowly just 760 so far but ain't rushing

809 now

EnchantedG
10-18-15, 01:37 AM
1,227 Candies. 5 hour crops on 7 farms and 6 hours to go on a Luck (grrrrrrrrrrrrr). Getting close to the 1,600 for the last individual dragon.

Well done!! :D your score is too good :D keep it up

Sandybellee
10-18-15, 03:40 AM
Jack-o-Dragon on the nest! Yay! Somehow I'm most excited about this one. :)

persezabar
10-18-15, 06:44 AM
Yeaaaa...1378 candies,....just go on!!!

kjj007
10-18-15, 07:07 AM
I have earned 855 points. All is good except my community items. They won't work. Got tree of treats. And plentiful harvest. They won't like open. They just sit there. Please help.

owa411
10-18-15, 07:40 AM
999 so far

belarica
10-18-15, 08:11 AM
I have earned 855 points. All is good except my community items. They won't work. Got tree of treats. And plentiful harvest. They won't like open. They just sit there. Please help.

They're only decorations, all they do is sit there :)

Milecia
10-18-15, 11:03 AM

Jack O' is placed in habitat - Baby looks so funny cute ;-p

lenasdinner
10-18-15, 11:32 AM
1285 nice!!!! Jack O' on habitat playing around!

savage_mel
10-18-15, 02:49 PM
put my jack o' in habitat as well! I don't think i'll evolve him. he's just so cute bouncing around in his lil pumpkin :-)

DeeDe99
10-18-15, 06:54 PM
1,383 candies. This time around is SO different to my first world event when I had just started playing! Now I have enchanted farms and the battle arena and three nests....... Lol. This is a breeze compared to last time! I didn't get the last individual prize last time. This time I'm almost home!

jaymieb2
10-18-15, 07:38 PM
Jack O is sitting in storage, next to Spooky Tree!

I love that Jack O stays adorably cute and the vine grows instead! This may be my favorite dragon... definitely my favorite holiday dragon! :-)

And I had a great Spin to Win! Was lucky enough to get Spooky Tree! Woo Hoo! Looking for Franken, now. . . To go with the Bride of Franken that I will acquire by the end of the event! :-)

EnchantedG
10-18-15, 09:55 PM
1,383 candies. This time around is SO different to my first world event when I had just started playing! Now I have enchanted farms and the battle arena and three nests....... Lol. This is a breeze compared to last time! I didn't get the last individual prize last time. This time I'm almost home!

Way to Go! :D Good Progress.

I am 1470 so far :)

hungryres
10-19-15, 03:01 AM
what is the last prize (individual) ? is this known yet?
still collecting to 1k pcs of candies currently...

bakerystoe
10-19-15, 03:15 AM
More than 1200!:) Way to go;) The Jack o dragon is a really nice dragon! I really love it( I thought it just a decoration for the first time I saw him)

sam204
10-19-15, 03:17 AM

Pl see Post 39 dt 13/10 n Post 50 dt 14/10 - All info provided there !

owa411
10-19-15, 04:10 AM
1207 as of today :)

EnchantedG
10-19-15, 04:35 AM

It is "Bride of Franken Dragon" you will get upon collecting 1600 Cursed Candies :)

hiabarara
10-19-15, 05:23 AM
Last night I finally reached 1.000 candies and got my Jack O' Dragon. I haven't been this excited for a dragon in a long time :) He's really cute and doesn't have the typical design (like Mist Dragon, Fairy Dragon and Genie Dragon). I think it might even be one of my new favorites!

persezabar
10-19-15, 09:14 AM
YES, 1621candies....Franken Dragonis on my nest now.

lenasdinner
10-19-15, 09:23 AM
YES, 1621candies....Franken Dragonis on my nest now.

nice!!!
I have 1511 candys...so buy tomorow will have Bride of Franken Dragon and make a couple together since I won on a spin weel a franken dragon.

feonalily
10-19-15, 09:31 AM
1372 candies so far.
not bad for my first world event

Mythdefied
10-19-15, 11:31 AM
Finally broke 1000 a few minutes ago. Jack O' was the one I really wanted out of all the dragons, so I'm happy. Got a place in the Halloween habitat waiting for it. :)

pernmagic
10-19-15, 11:36 AM
Finally broke 1000 a few minutes ago. Jack O' was the one I really wanted out of all the dragons, so I'm happy. Got a place in the Halloween habitat waiting for it. :)
Same here ...... Mine is on the nest as well :)

Mythdefied
10-19-15, 12:32 PM
Same here ...... Mine is on the nest as well :)

Isn't it one the more awesome dragons they've produced? I really like the detail work that went into this one. And the epic form is actually much better than the baby one, which is so rare.

EnchantedG
10-19-15, 06:25 PM
Done 1647 cursed candies. Bride of Franken in the Storage

DeeDe99
10-19-15, 06:39 PM
Done 1647 cursed candies. Bride of Franken in the Storage

On the nest, but only because I was speed breeding Luck/Virtue/Light fails so my candy count soared. Ended up buying Boo, figured it was cheaper!

EnchantedG
10-19-15, 07:26 PM
On the nest, but only because I was speed breeding Luck/Virtue/Light fails so my candy count soared. Ended up buying Boo, figured it was cheaper!

Oh boy!! Yeah, good decision, instead of paying on speeding is better to buy.
Congrats Girl :-D

DeeDe99
10-20-15, 02:06 AM
It was the 33 hour Virtue fails that made me break!!

hiabarara
10-20-15, 03:45 AM
- deleted because wrong thread, oops -

persezabar
10-20-15, 04:33 AM
I was spend more of 150 gold for speed fast breeding to have Boo and Witch dragons, and didn't have it, but now I have 2089 candies.

busybee222
10-20-15, 06:11 AM
Bride of Franken in the storage, now all I have is to win the groom!!!!

ndtrance
10-20-15, 06:34 AM

I agree! All I really want from the wheel now is Franken to go with her.

Sandybellee
10-20-15, 07:01 AM
Yay!! Bride of Franken is in storage! Now we just need to get the Pirate for the community. :)

lenasdinner
10-20-15, 09:05 AM
yaaay the Bride of Franken Dragon on the nest......and Franken Dragon waits for her at theire habitat!!!

DeeDe99
10-20-15, 10:36 AM
I agree! A I really want from the wheel now is Franken to go with her.

I just got the husband! :) :)

amerirish
10-20-15, 01:44 PM
I know we always pull through in these events, but I'm really uncomfortable at where we are with less than 3 days to go before the end. We're usually on the third community prize by now :(

savage_mel
10-20-15, 04:03 PM
The Blushing Bride is in her nest and Franken is in his own habitat awaiting her arrival :-)

lady_saphira
10-20-15, 04:25 PM
I know we always pull through in these events, but I'm really uncomfortable at where we are with less than 3 days to go before the end. We're usually on the third community prize by now :(

I think we're probably on target. 1/3 of the event to get 1st prize, same with 2nd (we're almost there.) 2 days to get the last one. It'll be close for sure though.

luckyaa7
10-20-15, 05:37 PM

Me too!

EnchantedG
10-20-15, 11:58 PM

Agree, i was fretting over the same this morning when i saw the total!!! I hope we make it. I really like the Pirate Dragon :(

EnchantedG
10-20-15, 11:58 PM
Me too!

Same here, i wish i do too !

persezabar
10-21-15, 01:11 AM
I shall try in all ways, that we get a community Pirate dragon. I have alredy wasted 280 gold for speed up in breeding (trying to get diamond dragon) and I have alredy 2896 candies.

owa411
10-21-15, 05:48 AM
I'm at 1860 so far. But still breeding and planting 20hr crops for pirate dragon

owa411
10-21-15, 11:48 AM
Looks like we won't get there... :(

TheRamtops
10-21-15, 12:06 PM
Looks like we won't get there... :(

We've earned 125 million in eight days which is 15.625 million per day so the total would be 156,250,000 after ten days.

Not the 180,000,000 needed.

We need 55 million over the next two days.

Maybe there will be a tournament with double rewards?

freshfunin2008
10-21-15, 12:12 PM
Or maybe TL will adjust the totals so we win... in any event I am thinking there are less people playing now due to habitat limits and other issues and concerns that TL will not fix. The game is not as fun as it was 3 years ago.

bakerystoe
10-21-15, 04:39 PM
1510 today I will get it

bakerystoe
10-21-15, 04:40 PM
Do you think that we can't get the Pirate?

luckyaa7
10-21-15, 06:25 PM
I have over 2000 and keep sending quest and planting so we can get the pirate. We can do it!!!

TheRamtops
10-21-15, 11:38 PM
We've earned 125 million in eight days which is 15.625 million per day so the total would be 156,250,000 after ten days.

Not the 180,000,000 needed.

We need 55 million over the next two days.

Maybe there will be a tournament with double rewards?

In the last 12 hours we have earned 15 million. We have doubled our average earnings!

We need 40 million more in 34 hours. If we continue to earn 15 million every 12 hours we can do it!!

People must have worked really hard the last day to earn so much. Well done everyone!

EnchantedG
10-22-15, 12:02 AM
I am 2214 so far, with more crops and eggs on d nest

freesiawoods
10-22-15, 12:34 AM
We always get the final prize somehow, so I'm sure we'll do it again this time.

lauraleighashby
10-22-15, 11:36 AM
Got the final individual prize yesterday but still questing, planting, collecting, hatching, etc for the Pirate dragon.

EnchantedG
10-22-15, 12:21 PM
Oh boy! Less than 24 hours!!! Panic Panic.... Nearly 30 MIL required

DeeDe99
10-22-15, 12:40 PM

Less than 26 million now. We'll get there.

amerirish
10-22-15, 01:11 PM
I'm still obsessively collecting :D

LunaC757
10-22-15, 04:38 PM
FWIW, I made level 23 and can contribute some candies to the coffers :) . Forty-eight and counting! Hope y'all get Pirate Dragon.

ndtrance
10-22-15, 04:57 PM
I apparently slacked off on my other account because I'm only 1400+ there and 2100+ on this one. I think I'll get over 200 candies tomorrow morning though but I sometimes forget to check that one in the morning.

Hoping I'll get lucky in the morning and get Franken off the wheel! His Bride is not at all happy about sharing her habitat with Wraith.

sam204
10-22-15, 08:15 PM

Oh , Just be COOL n continue ! We all will get Pirate Dragon - that's what past experience tells !

EnchantedG
10-22-15, 10:22 PM
Yes I hope we get. Thanks for calming my nerves SAM n DEEDE we are now 166+ M

We will get there won't we? just need another 14M in 12 hours!!!!

OMG OMG. Biting nails and panicking again. LOL

EnchantedG
10-23-15, 01:16 AM
A 170 MIL!!! in a couple hours, Pretty impressive!!!

GO US!!! :D

DeeDe99
10-23-15, 02:46 AM
I'm sitting on 2,725 candies. Not sure I can do much more, but I feel as if I've contributed a reasonable amount.

EnchantedG
10-23-15, 06:06 AM
2538 and counting :)

sam204
10-23-15, 06:23 AM
2538 and counting :)

It seems Storm8 wants all of us to eagerly n anxiously wait for the arrival of Pirate Dragon till the last moment . Any ways , we don't have any means to check up the figures . so Wait n Watch ! but I am Sure , Pirate will arrive - n Make all of us Happy ! Till that time , BE COOL !

EnchantedG
10-23-15, 06:47 AM
176 M, 3 hrs 45 mins to go. :eek:

freshfunin2008
10-23-15, 08:49 AM
Pirate will be here soon enough. Good job everyone!!

noah1164
10-23-15, 08:58 AM
Pirate will be here soon enough. Good job everyone!!

Arrrggghhhhh! Lol

zaccy678
10-23-15, 09:48 AM
Wow, they're really letting this get down to the wire... :eek:

EnchantedG
10-23-15, 09:49 AM
So close..... Almost there...

EnchantedG
10-23-15, 09:50 AM
Yayyyyyyy, we did it!!!!;)

zaccy678
10-23-15, 09:52 AM
FINALLY... Aww baby Pirate looks so cute :o

persezabar
10-23-15, 10:05 AM
Yeaaaaa, we did!!! Thanks to all players for good job and Thank you a Storm8 for opportunity that we get all those beautiful dragons!

amerirish
10-23-15, 10:10 AM
Congrats everyone!! Nicely done as usual :D

DeeDe99
10-23-15, 10:11 AM
Well, that's a relief! until next time, folks!

Storm8 - Thanks for a great world event!

debrasbistro
10-23-15, 10:12 AM
Woot! or Arrrrrrrr

debrasbistro
10-23-15, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the fun dragons.

lindseyny
10-23-15, 10:20 AM
FINALLY... Aww baby Pirate looks so cute :o

Aw he is! I love the stompy ones (him, firestorm, bride of frankenstein, etc.)!

This was such a fun event, thank you! :D

Milecia
10-23-15, 10:26 AM
Yeah !!!
Congrats to us ;-)

Xyn25
10-23-15, 11:09 AM
Congrats everyone! Great event! :D

bakerystoe
10-27-15, 05:24 AM
great! Like every time we get the last community prize on time:)!