PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper clearing in Halloween version?

DeeDe99
10-13-15, 05:08 AM
I just noticed the following. Here are pics of my current expansion-in-progress.

As you can see, the obstacles to be cleared are different for the same spot in the two versions, standard and Halloween. Not sure if that means clearing may be cheaper, but worth checking.

I'll update tomorrow when I clear.

zyfazix
10-13-15, 08:30 AM
I've checked on my island and the prices to clear are still the same. Everything that can be cleared also has the same graphics as on the original DS app

DeeDe99
10-13-15, 01:13 PM
Those mouldy rock things don't appear in the Halloween version at all, I noticed.

HOWEVER when the expansion finished, the Rock was replaced with a tree. Very odd!

Price was the same because now both were the same tree!

redstar177
10-14-15, 07:02 AM
The expansions aren't different. Pre-expansion, it is a set graphic (in normal DS, a giant rock, in Halloween DS, it's a tree). However, post-expansion, the obstacles to clear will only be different than the pre-expansion graphic. Does that make sense?

cocauina
10-14-15, 08:24 AM
The expansion is one thing, the obstacles are another completely different thing. So, when expanding don't expect to clear the obstacle that shows on the expansion, the obstacles always change when the expansion is done.