PDA

View Full Version : Complaint regarding gems.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 01:31 PM
Hi,
I've been saving up gems since the day I started to get 2 specific items I have always wanted. I recently acquired enough to get both. I was flipping through the expand tab and without even clicking, just simply on a thumb swype, it purchased the valentines day mystery box. So now I have to start from scratch again to get the items I want. And even when I received the mystery item, it soon disappeared. So not only do I not get to keep the accidentally purchased item, I also lose my hard earned gems.

I was wondering if there was anything that could be done. Since this incident is one of my last straws to consider quitting a game I love and play everyday.

Thank you,
Storm8 ID - Lauren5981

Unregistered
02-16-11, 03:20 PM
The only way you're going to get those gems back is by buying them.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 04:57 PM
The only way you're going to get those gems back is by buying them.

It's just frustrating. They should have a confirmation button for gem purchases, I think..

Unregistered
02-16-11, 05:06 PM
It's just frustrating. They should have a confirmation button for gem purchases, I think..

Its called a gem trap, and there a loads of them. It is a mistake many of us have made, and may very well make again. By being aware of it you will reduce the chances of it happening to you again. It isn't worth getting upset about it... best just to get over it and move on.