PDA

View Full Version : No "Old Maps"

winterpumpkin
10-12-15, 09:27 PM
It has been a long time since I have received any "Old Maps". I have about 40 to 50 of the "Expansion permits" and "Land deeds". Is it a clitch?

raissawinda
10-12-15, 10:03 PM
It has been a long time since I have received any "Old Maps". I have about 40 to 50 of the "Expansion permits" and "Land deeds". Is it a clitch?

you should read this thread dear: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85199-Land-deeds
and hopefully this information helps you.
cheers... :o

Each farm will lack one paper and has surplus of another paper. Every farm will lack different part and paper. When my farm was growing and I didn't have as many pets, I had difficulty getting papers. My solution at that time was to exchange papers/parts with neighbours who had what I needed. I used to put a post on my wall to let my neighbours know what I needed and what I had surplus to exchange for. 3 ways to get papers/parts - (1) deliveries (2) exchanges (3) pets.

raissawinda
10-12-15, 10:15 PM
i remember when i was on level 38 (it's like yesterday even though it was a long time ago hehe) i kept 60+ expansion permits, 50+ old maps, but no land deed at all. and i kept them for 3 or 4 levels (be patient!) and kept playing, kept upgrading my barn and silo, until somehow i saw somebody sold 10 of land deeds at the newspaper, and when i gave a visit to him/her to say thanks and to pop all the hearts, but well, i rechecked his/her shop to buy other raw materials i need (veggies or bacons) then i saw he/she sold 10 old maps, 10 expansion permits, and 10 more land deeds! no other thing but papers! soon i bought them all since i had more than 100 space on my barn. but you know what was really surprised me? he/she refilled the shop with more land deeds! i could never thank him/her enough for that. but yeah, after that miracle, never happen again i see somebody sell like hundreds of those papers. you can say that was once in a lifetime (i mean once since i play this game since 2013). keep calm and keep playing. :cool:

winterpumpkin
10-12-15, 11:25 PM
Thanks, that helps.��