PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite habitat ?

Clark_Wayne
10-12-15, 05:39 PM
we have threads about favorite dragons, ugliest dragons, dragons wishlist but we never talk about their habitat :D
so i'd like to ask : what is your favorite habitat ? or the ugliest habitat ? :)

my podium is :
1 tea garden
2 ancient atlas
3 santa's village

DeeDe99
10-13-15, 02:36 AM
Good question! As far as value is concerned, the Diamond habitats win hands down. For 400,000 coins you can house 4 dragons (in the same 4x4 space) with a total coin capacity of 80,000 per hour. Cheaper than a Glorious Lagoon or Palatial Plateau (or any other 4 dragon habitat) which are 500 Gold, and 8 times the coin capacity. Coins aren't important to the 150 Club, I know, but to those of us climbing the ranks, we still need those coins!

Aesthetically, the Diamond habitats aren't very appealing though. Nor do I like the Blue Lagoon series. The Rainbow Skyscraper is just garish.

I do quite like the Palatial Plateau. I also like the Country Swing.

My favourite aesthetically? Probably the Black Sand Oasis and Grand Gardens.

Sandybellee
10-13-15, 02:53 AM
I like the look of the Moonlit Mountain the most. Black Sand Oasis is also very lovely. I really also liked the Japanese habitat that was brought back for sale a while back. I still haven't bought any premium habitats for gold. Hopefully will be able to do that later on.