PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a thread in here if it exists...

biscuitsndavey
10-12-15, 02:13 PM
Hello I'm looking for a discussion/forum/thread regarding designing your restaurant. I did find the thread for showing off your restaurant but nothing else. I'd love to do a makeover in mine without copying neighbors - thought maybe some people might have ideas/advice. Some restaurants out there are so cool 😊

QTHoneywell
10-12-15, 06:14 PM
How big is your Restaurant? Are you looking for themes? Do you like the look of one big picture or smaller separate rooms? Outdoor or indoor.? Realistic or fantasy?

I usually change my design around goals or a holiday. It was New York City but I just changed it.

Right now I have a fall scene with an inside kitchen area with formal seating and outside with cider bar, pumpkin patch, fall trees and outside seating.

Cadeely
10-12-15, 08:33 PM
Other than what QTHoneywell has mentioned above, what level you are on and if you're willing to spend gems on boxes matters a lot. Most of the Nicer decor is in gems.

BS has a lot of lovely themes from the start, which you get in level wise openings, RS has more simplistic (IMO, i had a bit of a tough time decorating in the earlier levels)
With recent decor, The School task, Fall returns, and Halloween coming up these are the most common trends on RS atm.
The Sapphire series is also nice, you could do a blue and white winter theme. Its mostly coins, you could swap in for a nice white or blue table if you don't want to spend gems.
I legit haven't seen any dino crate products around on at any neighbours, so I have no idea if and how you could use it.

As far as my resto goes, I've made it multi themed with a bit of everything. (except fall and Halloween)

Bakerling
10-13-15, 05:49 AM
What design do you want your restaurant to have? What level are you at?