PDA

View Full Version : Which Black Gemstone Dragon to Craft?

amerirish
10-12-15, 05:49 AM
Hi all :)

I finally have enough materials to craft one of the black gemstone dragons and I was curious about which one you all would recommend. The choices are Onyx, Tiger's Eye and Jade. Any feedback would be very appreciated :D

belarica
10-12-15, 06:05 AM
Personally I would craft tigers eye.

cocauina
10-12-15, 06:33 AM
Most of the players choose to craft Tiger's Eye or Jade, but I already saw many players choosing Jade to craft first, since she is a good fighter.

amerirish
10-12-15, 07:16 AM
Thanks guys; I was actually thinking that Jade would be the best fighter, but there's something about the look of Tiger's Eye that I find really appealing. This is going to be a tough choice :(

sam204
10-12-15, 09:01 AM
Thanks guys; I was actually thinking that Jade would be the best fighter, but there's something about the look of Tiger's Eye that I find really appealing. This is going to be a tough choice :(

No doubt , it is going to be tough choice ! Hence while u decide to get one , u must start planning for other - why don't u try and get extra Azurite from mining which u can trade n get big Black Gem ! This will expedite the process of crafting next one !

amerirish
10-12-15, 01:12 PM
Great idea sam204 :D

Clark_Wayne
10-12-15, 04:20 PM
Jade 1st : better fighter than Tiger 's eye ;)

ghostiemom
10-12-15, 04:58 PM
Jade. Best fighter.