PDA

View Full Version : Different bakery story apps? I dont get it...

apryldoll
10-12-15, 04:03 AM
I'm completely clueless as to why theres so many different bakery story apps, i'm currently playing on the tokyo sweets one and just reached level 10 and unlocked a couple tokyo themed things. I also downloaded the rainbow bakery story app and when I go on that the products I can make and buy are the same? I'm so confused. How do the different bakery story apps work??

Bakerling
10-12-15, 08:48 AM
I'm completely clueless as to why theres so many different bakery story apps, i'm currently playing on the tokyo sweets one and just reached level 10 and unlocked a couple tokyo themed things. I also downloaded the rainbow bakery story app and when I go on that the products I can make and buy are the same? I'm so confused. How do the different bakery story apps work??

Different bakery story app have different machines you can purchase. For rainbow bakery story you can purchase rainbow oven. But you can't find it in the Tokyo sweet one unless you have build one already.
If you want to get the Cider Press you need to install bakery Story: Orchard Fest. You can't find it at Tokyo sweets or rainbow bakery story version.

apryldoll
10-12-15, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the reply, so if I played on the orchard fest app would they all be in there or would I need to download it separately for each one?

twospoons
10-12-15, 04:27 PM
Each version contains content that can only be unlocked by playing that version (there's decor too, not just appliances), but once you've downloaded and played that version, the content will be available no matter which version you play thereafter. So download every version you can, open each of them once, then delete all but the most recent and you should have everything.

irylshop
11-05-16, 11:42 PM
I've tried to search : bakery story orchard fest, but not available in app store.
Does it expired ? Where i can found this version ?

twospoons
11-06-16, 12:08 AM
That version was released for android in Sept of last year, and versions unfortunately don't stay in Google play forever. So yeah, expired. Sorry!