PDA

View Full Version : Boosted breeding free event

lizd725
10-12-15, 02:55 AM
Has anyone had any success with this boosted breeding event??

Annica5
10-12-15, 03:07 AM
Finally got Iris! Been trying for that one many times! Usually I get about 50% rare and super rare during boosted breed but seldom a new one.

Sandybellee
10-12-15, 05:59 AM
I got my first Diamond yesterday with free boosted breeding, so yes - big time success!

belarica
10-12-15, 06:01 AM
I got seafarer on my account, hubby got spirit.

savage_mel
10-12-15, 08:58 AM
no success for me. have been trying for nightmare but have gotten a couple firestorms and a couple genies

eluanacherry
10-12-15, 11:02 AM
So far I got:
Siamese
Stone
Goblin
Titan
Scorpion
Cloud
Electric

Not too bad considering I didn't have any of those

lady_saphira
10-12-15, 12:41 PM
no success for me. have been trying for nightmare but have gotten a couple firestorms and a couple genies

Sounds like my results, lol. More firestorms than I can count... I gave up and am now trying for spirit even though I don't like it as much.

amerirish
10-12-15, 01:13 PM
Nope; been trying desperately for Spirit on two nests but have gotten all dragons that I already have (Hypnotic, Seafarer, Disco, Winter) :(

ndtrance
10-12-15, 01:24 PM
Nope; been trying desperately for Spirit on two nests but have gotten all dragons that I already have (Hypnotic, Seafarer, Disco, Winter) :(

I haven't had any luck either. I've bred Hypnotic, Mistmoth, Wizard, Iridescent, and Luck. I'm looking for Spirit or Archangel.

lady_saphira
10-12-15, 03:33 PM
I've definitely bred more new dragons during boosted breeding than I have in a while but have gotten a lot of duplicates as well.

belarica
10-12-15, 03:47 PM
Oh I forgot that I got dark Phoenix also, and hatching spirit now thanks to boosted breeding :) also illusion

ghostiemom
10-12-15, 04:56 PM
Coral, Luck, Coral,......Diamond!!!!
My first, at level 150. :o

scarletdragon18
10-12-15, 08:03 PM
I managed to get Cloud and Hummingbird, which I didn't have before.

DeeDe99
10-12-15, 08:04 PM
I'm not sure because I also have had the Diamond Temple active. Not sure if one compliments the other or not. However, with both happening, over the last few days I've bred Quetzal X 2, Crusader X 3 (traded 1), a first Royal, Infinity, Scorpion, Laserlight, Messenger, Ambassador and a heap of Fire and Forest sold from the nest. Also a second Social, first Poison......I think I'm forgetting some, will have to check.

runamuck1
10-12-15, 09:41 PM
Not really. I got another Peacock (super rare) and Atlantis (super rare). I already have traded away both since I had multiple of both. Got several winters from breeding black and white trying for either smoke or moon dragons. I'm curious how it picks the offspring. I breed black only + white only=white/blue? Pink only + Diamond= Red/white?

sam204
10-12-15, 11:25 PM
Not really. I got another Peacock (super rare) and Atlantis (super rare). I already have traded away both since I had multiple of both. Got several winters from breeding black and white trying for either smoke or moon dragons. I'm curious how it picks the offspring. I breed black only + white only=white/blue? Pink only + Diamond= Red/white?

When U breed Black , it either remain Black or split into Blue and Purple ! It may pickup any one ! so u get Winter - Blue and white ! similarly . When u breed Pink , it either remains Pink or split into Red and white ! I hope u understood now how u get those off springs !

pernmagic
10-13-15, 12:40 AM
Yes managed three new ones but many super rare repeat fails and archangel spirit Siamese and nightmare refused to take up residence with me but will keep trying :) not easy when we are L150 with healthy number of resident dragons, another midnight fail oh well :)

EnchantedG
10-13-15, 03:46 AM
Hello All, at first i got a common and rare duplicates :( very frustrating, i tell you, but, wait for it......... yesterday when i put my pair (same since a week now) Splatter and Flametail, i got 44 hours!!!!! My first Diamond :D so yes im a happy camper, they are still breeding! I was aiming for Sour Candy, and Mammoth, infact i was gonna try for Neon and almost put night and watermelon, but then went with the same pair and luck struck :) Yayyyy!!!

however, i came here to check if anyone knew until what time is this boosted breeding? i know it is Tuesday, but does anyone know the time?

Bluebell2419
10-13-15, 05:06 AM
Boosted breeding will probably end at the beginning of their new day, which for me is around 2 or 3 o'clock Eastern Daylight Time. I was excited to get the Gold dragon on boosted breeding. I have been trying for either it or Anubis for over a month.

stefen35
10-13-15, 05:13 AM
got nothing new with boosted breed :( only got repeated super rare or rare dragon

glenngenius
10-13-15, 06:05 AM
Trying for Raven using this boosted breed but I got nothing except water, magic, and night. >_< Boosted breed is really... ughhh! >_<

Annica5
10-13-15, 07:50 AM
So far I got:
Siamese
Stone
Goblin
Titan
Scorpion
Cloud
Electric

Not too bad considering I didn't have any of those
Not too bad!?!? Oh sweetie, if u could see the bright green shade of envy on my face right now! Congrats to a very lucky breeding weekend!

zyfazix
10-13-15, 08:05 AM
Got Spirit and Peacock from boosted breeding ^_^

kimandamelia
10-13-15, 09:25 AM
First and only time I've had any success with Boosted Breeding! I got a Mercury and then bred that with Splatter to finally get my Sour Candy! Way excited for the first time!!! I can't manage to breed a plain Diamond though, at level 150, so that is a tad frustrating, but I'll take the Mercury! Only got that because I had to purchase an Angel and Astromancer when they were on sale!

lizd725
10-13-15, 10:45 AM
I've gotten maybe 5 corals, 2 charms, 2 hypnotics, 2 lights, 2 waters, a magic and a wizard. All of which I had :/.

Plus side I got a iridescent and 2 godmothers

Trying for moon... Let me rephrase... BEEN trying for moon for oh I don't know maybe a year... Ughhh