PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Dragons

DazzlingDrakes
10-12-15, 01:14 AM
[/I]=3]Does any one know when we can start breeding the Halloween Dragon, and what Dragons we will be able to breed? This is my first Holiday, so I'm real new to the working knowledge of how this is done. Thank you

DeeDe99
10-13-15, 03:42 AM
I just want the Black Cat.......

Jasmerz
10-13-15, 10:53 AM
I just want the Black Cat.......

Skeleton, Skeleton, Skeleton!!!

amerirish
10-13-15, 11:02 AM
I need Skeleton, Were, Devil and White Witch!

chuckyt888
10-13-15, 06:42 PM
They've already pulled the Raven, Spirit and Nightmare. I tried non stop and couldn't get Raven. The least they could do is make the Halloween dragons available for the month of October with how players are getting pinched more and more as time goes on. Not cool that these dragons are available for such a short period of time especially when they release 3 at once. I bred Headless last year (I think that was a Halloween dragon). One dragon through all of October last year and I tried for nothing but Halloween dragons as they were released.

Beyond sickened by the greed of this company but they don't listen to players at all. Who is going to pay that much money for 800 gold for a Raven dragon for example. Now they took away the gold quest. Its for coins now. It just continues to get worse as time goes on.