PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating stage 64

confusedfarm
10-12-15, 12:19 AM
This is so frustrating - I've been playing stage 64 for days now and it seems totally imposible to beat it with the pals that I currently have (see screen shots to see what pals I currently have)? Someone please help...

Thank you!
Colleen

yorkeme
10-13-15, 09:45 AM
This is so frustrating - I've been playing stage 64 for days now and it seems totally imposible to beat it with the pals that I currently have (see screen shots to see what pals I currently have)? Someone please help...

Thank you!
Colleen

Since I have a power level so much higher than yours, it would be like comparing apples and oranges so I didn't replay the stage. I did take a look at it and I would try going with either 2 or 3 colors only, instead of the 4 you are showing. I would go with 2 bombs and 2 line blasters. If you have pals with both directions, use one of each. If you aren't aware of this already, combining a line blaster with a bomb gets you a large number of points/damage. Also, if there are previous stages that you haven't gotten 3 stars on, you could go back to 3 star previous stages, which will help you two fold. One, it will get you more keys for either upgrades to your current pals or getting more pals with different abilities. Secondly, it will increase your power level which will help you now and in future stages. The higher the power level, the more points you get for the attack. I'm attaching a screenshot of the stage so others may see it and maybe can give you more advice. Good luck friend and keep us posted on your progress.