PDA

View Full Version : Fall Item Sale

zeldashepard
10-11-15, 11:51 PM
I just noticed that during the Fall Item Sale, the ONLY item that actually showed for sale in my bakery was the Fall Fireplace. (I bought it.)

I redecorated my bakery for Halloween, therefore went through EVERY tab up until the end (multiple times) and the only fall item that I saw with the 12 days timer was the fireplace. I did get the pop-up for the sale multiple times a day, but since I didn't see anything, I figured it was a botched sale similar to the past black Friday sale.

NONE of these items in this picture ever appeared in my design tabs and I'm bummed as I REALLY wanted the vintage fall chairs :(

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24238&d=1443206346&thumb=1

sleepygs
10-12-15, 12:41 AM
Were/ are you running the current version of BS on whatever device you play on?

The items were really hard to find in the tabs, but you're the first to say they couldn't find them at all... So it seems very odd.

LalaSmooth
10-12-15, 12:59 AM
I bought the fireplace too! It was so worth 31 gems

zeldashepard
10-12-15, 01:32 AM
Were/ are you running the current version of BS on whatever device you play on?

The items were really hard to find in the tabs, but you're the first to say they couldn't find them at all... So it seems very odd.

I'm running sugar and spice. I had been running double rainbow before but downloaded S&S immediately after I saw the first pop-up and never encountered the Fall items.

Bakerling
10-12-15, 09:05 AM
I just noticed that during the Fall Item Sale, the ONLY item that actually showed for sale in my bakery was the Fall Fireplace. (I bought it.)

I redecorated my bakery for Halloween, therefore went through EVERY tab up until the end (multiple times) and the only fall item that I saw with the 12 days timer was the fireplace. I did get the pop-up for the sale multiple times a day, but since I didn't see anything, I figured it was a botched sale similar to the past black Friday sale.

NONE of these items in this picture ever appeared in my design tabs and I'm bummed as I REALLY wanted the vintage fall chairs :(

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24238&d=1443206346&thumb=1

Hi those Fall season Items are for only a limited time only and are released on 26 September 2015. Release for only 12 days starting on 26 September 2015. Those Fall items last day to purchase was on 7 October 2015. After 7 October 2015, you will not be able to purchase Fall Season items anymore.

zeldashepard
10-12-15, 11:05 PM
Hi those Fall season Items are for only a limited time only and are released on 26 September 2015. Release for only 12 days starting on 26 September 2015. Those Fall items last day to purchase was on 7 October 2015. After 7 October 2015, you will not be able to purchase Fall Season items anymore.

Yeah I checked during that time, on multiple days and multiple times every time the pop up came up, but I never saw any of those items.

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
10-13-15, 09:09 AM
Odd, I would have contacted support. I bought half the stuff and had no problems.

deekathleen
10-13-15, 10:37 AM
Odd, I would have contacted support. I bought half the stuff and had no problems.

By time they got back with her the sale would have ended anyway.