PDA

View Full Version : Game Save?

Unregistered
02-16-11, 11:41 AM
Whenever I restart my phone/tab all my game data seems to get reset. So when I open up the app I am back at the very beginning of the game. How do I go about preventing this?

Unregistered
02-17-11, 01:17 AM
Make sure you have a storm id
Menu, Social, Invite

Unregistered
02-17-11, 07:31 AM
Whenever I restart my phone/tab all my game data seems to get reset. So when I open up the app I am back at the very beginning of the game. How do I go about preventing this?

A r E u a Noo B? Lolx

Unregistered
03-15-11, 10:49 PM
I love the story games but they keep restarting. I officially have 3 storm ids and I have access to none of them. What do i do to prevent this cause Im about to delete the apps all together. PLS HELP!

deeslatrommi
03-16-11, 01:44 AM
Your AndroidID (similar to the UDID on iDevices) is somehow changing or the teamlava apps aren't able to read it correctly. Things that can cause the ID to change are OTA updates, flashing custom ROMs, running on a buggy device that creates a new AndroidID on boot.
What is the make and model of your device?

A workaround that you can do while teamlava figures out the problem:

Install Pets Live from the market
Play to level 2 (takes less than a minute)
Android Menu button, Game 'home' button
Gear icon, Storm8 tab
Create a new Storm8 ID and password
Press Start/Resume transfer
Choose 'old device'
Run Restaurant Story and check that your StormID is there

What this does is allow you to recover your StormID next time you reboot.

When this happens:

Play Pets Live to level 2 again
Android Menu, Game Home
Gear icon, Storm8 tab
Resume/Start transfer
Choose 'New Device'
Login with the Storm8 ID and password you created above

This should allow you to keep your progress.

deeslatrommi
03-16-11, 01:50 AM
Almost forgot, VERY IMPORTANT after you recover your Storm8 ID in Pets Live, Press 'Start/Resume Treansfer' button and choose 'Old Device' to put your account back in recovery mode.
If you skip this step and lose your ID again from a reboot you wont get it back without help from TeamLava.

matthewquin
04-26-11, 01:38 PM
My HTC Desire crashed, got a new one today. Did this trick, used Pets Live to recover my I.D., and it worked :)

Thankyou, saved me from spam-emailing Team Lava to help me recover my account, or starting again :)