PDA

View Full Version : Fellora plant issue

MsMelanieMonster
10-11-15, 11:28 AM
I finished Greselda's three lessons for ivy, completed room to grow, and have the ability to brew transformation tonic but the quest to brew two tonics hasn't been triggered. Sent an email to support but thought i'd ask here. Am I missing something?

SpiritWind00
10-11-15, 01:19 PM
I finished Greselda's three lessons for ivy, completed room to grow, and have the ability to brew transformation tonic but the quest to brew two tonics hasn't been triggered. Sent an email to support but thought i'd ask here. Am I missing something?

You can only brew the tonic if you have completed Start of Something Beautiful - last goal of Faerie Workshop.

Korlcek
10-11-15, 01:56 PM
You can only brew the tonic if you have completed Start of Something Beautiful - last goal of Faerie Workshop.

Not so, i'm at a similar stage, and I also can brew the tonic, and there is no sign of faerie workshop. The only story goal that I have is 'The last blessing' from Blythewood Sapling Part 3

SpiritWind00
10-11-15, 07:27 PM
hmmm, ok, scrap my advice then! lol. MsMelanie, what else is in your goal book? The Goal Guide mentioned that was a solution, but I guess not! Is the tonic greyed out in the potion shop? If you could provide some more details, I'll have another try. :) thanks!

Edit:
You have done the step before it haven't you? you need to collect 5 white trillium & give 20 fellora blossoms to Greselda. Then the transformation potion should unlock in the potion shop.

I assumed you had done these goals... Probably shouldn't do that! :)

Link to first post if Fellora Plant goal: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73672-Castle-Update-10-2-Fellora-Plants&highlight=Transformation+tonic

MsMelanieMonster
10-12-15, 08:37 AM
Ok to assume! I follow the goal guides pretty closely. Current goals: Orphan Treats, Needs More Sparkle, Sister Sister, Into the Plume Hive, My Little Bat.
I collected the white trillium and gave the 20 fellora blossom. I can create the transformation tonic (I have 4 in inventory). But there is no goal to brew them... or any goal that popped up after the trillium and fellora.

MsMelanieMonster
10-12-15, 01:09 PM
Ok to assume! I follow the goal guides pretty closely. Current goals: Orphan Treats, Needs More Sparkle, Sister Sister, Into the Plume Hive, My Little Bat.
I collected the white trillium and gave the 20 fellora blossom. I can create the transformation tonic (I have 4 in inventory). But there is no goal to brew them... or any goal that popped up after the trillium and fellora.

Note: On the 10/2 Fellora Plants update - "This week's Goals will be accessible as long as you're level 31+ and you have "Lesson Three" complete from this update: Castle Story: 06/05 Update Three Lessons For Ivy."
Three lessons for Ivy can happen before you get to the Faerie Workshop; I just finished the Mad Tea Party, Team Lila or Team Azalea, and got the first quest for the Plume Hive but have not started the Faerie Workshop.
Where did the info come from that "Start of Something Wonderful" was needed?
I'm going to figure this out! ;)

SpiritWind00
10-12-15, 01:20 PM
The goal Start of something Beautiful allows you to craft glimmerbits. That info is in post 1 of the Fellora Plant thread.

Once you build your faerie workshop, the other goal should start. (possibly, hopefully, maybe?););););)

I'm sure someone else will post if that is right or wrong... Although it sounds right (insert disclaimer again!)

MsMelanieMonster
10-12-15, 01:25 PM
Hah! Sounds right... getting caught up in some details more than others... thanks!

let us know what happens so I can add some detail to the story guide. Good luck! SW :)

MsMelanieMonster
10-16-15, 12:26 PM
Hah! Sounds right... getting caught up in some details more than others... thanks!

let us know what happens so I can add some detail to the story guide. Good luck! SW :)

Onto Let's Make a Deal... have been making transformation tonic when my potion shop isn't working. Will update when I finish the faerie workshop (2 days?)

MsMelanieMonster
10-16-15, 01:42 PM
Onto Let's Make a Deal... have been making transformation tonic when my potion shop isn't working. Will update when I finish the faerie workshop (2 days?)http://i60.tinypic.com/2dl1kj.png
These are my current relevant goals and have no way to upgrade the goddess tree with spakle paste...

MsMelanieMonster
10-16-15, 01:44 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2ikpbhe.png

meme1098
10-16-15, 06:59 PM
Sorry no ones answered your question.

Here's the goal where you can craft the sparkle spackle:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?81615-Castle-Update-14-May-2015-A-Boar-ing-problem

Do you have this goal yet? If not, it says something about having finished the fairie bridge.

MsMelanieMonster
10-19-15, 11:31 AM
Sorry no ones answered your question.

Here's the goal where you can craft the sparkle spackle:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?81615-Castle-Update-14-May-2015-A-Boar-ing-problem

Do you have this goal yet? If not, it says something about having finished the fairie bridge.

Thanks for responding! Don't have the bridge yet. But it's okay: I am just keeping anyone in a similar situation posted as to how this turns out. I'm currently on "An Outdoor Abode" and "The Value of Commerce". Will finish abode when I collect from my plume hive adventure tonight and the trade with the faeries in the royal exchange is taking some time... still need 4 chocolates, 8 teacakes, and 2 hairpins. But will keep working and updating. Hopefully we'll be able to make a note when this is finished; something along the lines of "Transformation Tonic is needed for [goal] but you will not have the quest to brew two tonics until you reach [goal], which happens after building [the faerie workshop? bridge?].

:)

MsMelanieMonster
10-26-15, 02:46 PM
Update: the faerie workshop takes awhile. I might not be updating that tree anytime soon, but will post when I do.

MsMelanieMonster
11-08-15, 10:55 AM
I only need one or two of the faerie supplies for the workshop. If I can build it in 8 hours when I complete the trade I'll be ecstatic! And this maybe could continue. .. ;)

MsMelanieMonster
11-11-15, 01:25 PM
For the Update 10/2: Fellora Plants -
Prepare for Feeding and Room to Grow can be completed and Transformation Tonic can be made in the Potion Shop. For me, The Transformation Tonic quest to brew 2 didn’t pop up as outlined here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73672-Castle-Update-10-2-Fellora-Plants&highlight=Transformation+tonic
...as far as I can remember...

But!, after Three Lessons For Ivy, Room To Grow, and Let’s Make a Deal, the faerie workshop can be built. The glimmer shards and fragments are available after the workshop is finished.
As soon as I built my faerie workshop, I needed to make Preparation Potion for "Building Bridges" and change the glimmer shard into a fragment (or vice versa, and already have 20 transformation tonics that I've made while waiting.)

Still no word on how to upgrade the goddess tree but I'll update again when I am finished with the bridge. GL all!

raaver
11-19-15, 12:27 PM
I mistapped and sped up a fellora plant, lost 33 gems on a just planted one...

MsMelanieMonster
11-27-15, 10:28 PM
I'm so excited! I FINALLY KNOW! Spoiler Alert?

The general story in order for me: Faerie Workshop, Faerie Bridge, Return of Kaz, Troll Sparring Pit, A Boaring Problem...
The Baron asks about the boar problem and wants to talk to the faeries. They need a favor and it is to update the Goddess Tree.

It seems so simple now but waiting to learn how to update the tree took a really long time! I even finished Sister Sister during all this. GL all.

rulerofjennyville
11-28-15, 06:09 PM
I wasn't sure what these would be for but once when I had a long lull I made 50 of them for the extra gold. I haven't used them yet.