PDA

View Full Version : Download mobsters, world war, and farm story for 6 crystals....

Unregistered
02-16-11, 10:35 AM
Ok, so I download these games, and get no crystals. The other games were ok, I played them for a minute. But I did not receive any crystals. I want my crystals! You power me 12

Storm 8 :: dtownpunk77

Feel free to add me

Unregistered
02-16-11, 02:23 PM
Yes, this is getting ridiculous. I downloaded and played both games, but I'm puggle getting pop ups and no gems. I'm getting pop ups at least once a minute now and it's getting really frustrating. if it continues, I may not play the game anymore.

bwoods5421
02-16-11, 02:34 PM
I also downloaded & played a lot of other Storm8 games & received no gems. And yet I STILL keep getting the pop-up for downloading World War.

If you're not going to give us the gems you promised, then stop the **** pop-ups!

Storm8 ID: bwoods5421

Unregistered
02-16-11, 02:42 PM
Lame. I'm going to uninstall it.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 06:22 PM
I downloaded monsters, the war game and one other. I don't even remember the name of it, but I didn't get any gems and the stupid pop-ups are still happening. Where are my 18 gems? I'm so sick of the glitches and lame promises that are never kept.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 06:24 PM
I downloaded monsters, the war game and one other. I don't even remember the name of it, but I didn't get any gems and the stupid pop-ups are still happening. Where are my 18 gems? I'm so sick of the glitches and lame promises that are never kept.

Monsters, not monsters and my storm id is meloneys.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 12:05 AM
the same, I downloadet and no gems but still popups......

Unregistered
02-17-11, 03:29 AM
Keep ketting those **** pop-ups like every 10 seconds!! the game is getting stuck every minute because of those pop-ups. I installed al the games but didn't even receive the gems..

Please do something about it and stop those pop-ups, the game isn't fun to play anymore because of all those pop-ups and errors..

Unregistered
02-17-11, 01:36 PM
Downloaded those games, played, no gems, need18 gems
id coziecornercafe