PDA

View Full Version : what happen to the easy way to add flooring/walls?

deezydeuxx
10-09-15, 07:02 PM
Hey everyone what ever happened to the easy way to be able to do walls and floors where you could just keep tapping? I stopped playing for a while and when i came back now you have to do it one by one and its so irritating expecially because my bakery is on the larger side.

Rynetory2
10-09-15, 07:11 PM
Hey everyone what ever happened to the easy way to be able to do walls and floors where you could just keep tapping? I stopped playing for a while and when i came back now you have to do it one by one and its so irritating expecially because my bakery is on the larger side.

I can still do the easy tapping..

deezydeuxx
10-09-15, 07:14 PM
Is it some kind of feature i need to enable? I play on android btw i forgot to mention.

deezydeuxx
10-09-15, 07:35 PM
Is it some kind of feature that needs to be enabled? I play on android by the way i forgot to mention.

Rynetory2
10-09-15, 07:39 PM
Sorry I'm not sure about android. It's been the same as usual for iOS. No special enabling.

deezydeuxx
10-09-15, 07:45 PM
I swear im going to switch back to iphone just for better bakery story gameplay!! Lol.

filochick1982
10-10-15, 01:51 AM
Android players have never had access to the double tapping feature to add walls and floor times to my knowledge. That's one of the reasons I only buy (older) content on Android and decorate/play on iOS.

deezydeuxx
10-10-15, 07:53 AM
I guess it was when i had my iphone hmm. Thats a bummer!

Bakerling
10-10-15, 10:23 AM
Android players have never had access to the double tapping feature to add walls and floor times to my knowledge. That's one of the reasons I only buy (older) content on Android and decorate/play on iOS.

I agree with you. I have both android and iOS. I prefer to play on iOS.